PDA

View Full Version : RiGGA gets kicked out the league

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2012, 05:26 AM
For bein a sucka.. disrespectin the league.. actin like a lil diva..

#fuckapremadonna

RiGGA
05-10-2012, 09:43 AM
you just straight embarrassed yaself...0 replies in 4 hours and I'm still in this bitch...

DPS or not you're a fuckboy whose name holds NO weight. If I'm not in the league anymore it's not because of you lol!

RhetoriK™ you see this shit? I coulda swore this was YOUR league

Fiji Osa
05-10-2012, 11:02 AM
LMAO Erupt Calling RiGGA "A sucka" .. Old Ass Rupt Laying The Law Down

Phil Banks
05-10-2012, 11:11 AM
nobody in classick even holding rigga down yo.... pfffff... i'd straight catch a body for wunder but distinct on some other shit

AfterThought
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Why did Final Word not want to do audio though? I'm sure he kept braggin about droppin tracks a while back.

RhetoriK
05-10-2012, 11:18 AM
RiGGA - I know you'll read this ish. I wouldn't have put Erupt as GM had i believed him tobe an unfit GM for the league. I'm standing behind his descision. All that 'extra' ish was totally un-provoked. It IS my league, but more so it's the site's league and constant shit like that will grind shit to a halt. I prefaced it very well imo (agree on a format or don't battle) Yeah, Rupt snapped on you quick-like, but it's moreso you and Final's fault for not even as much as PMing each other. Your attitude got you kicked to keep it 100% Like i ain't even get a chance to mediate or nothin you just kept going and going.

AfterThought - way to throw ya crewmate under the bus. he didn't agree to it though (shrugs)

Phil Banks - instigating ass ain't helpin nothin lmao but see above ^ ..lol word

AfterThought
05-10-2012, 11:22 AM
How am I throwin my crewmate under the bus? I was just asking why Final Word refused to audio battled (or as it seemed). I don't know alot about this issue really.

Fiji Osa
05-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Well I Know If I Didn't Know A Lot About An Issue I'd Either:

A. Do Some Digging For Information So I Can Speak About It And Sound Capable And Belieavble

B. Keep Quiet

C. Refer To A&B

Just Saying This Not Directed At Anyone *hint* Just Saying LMAO

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2012, 01:12 PM
you just straight embarrassed yaself...0 replies in 4 hours and I'm still in this bitch...

DPS or not you're a fuckboy whose name holds NO weight. If I'm not in the league anymore it's not because of you lol!

RhetoriK™ you see this shit? I coulda swore this was YOUR league

Haha RiGGA uv got alot to learn about me newkid. U look like more of a bitch now haha
Keep that youngminded disrespectful shit at home .. disrespectfuldivasgetbitchslapped.

ViTRiOL
05-10-2012, 01:21 PM
*After Rhetorik's Post*

RiGGA: ...

Phoenix
05-10-2012, 01:27 PM
^^It's always a joy to see you in the forums.

Revan
05-10-2012, 02:55 PM
RiGGA > The League.

#CLASSICK

Phil Banks
05-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Haha RiGGA uv got alot to learn about me newkid. U look like more of a bitch now haha
Keep that youngminded disrespectful shit at home .. disrespectfuldivasgetbitchslapped.

yeah erupt has def. earned his respect on this website RiGGA respect his net gangsta

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Phil.. u get sond in one thread... then come into this one? Didnt i say get a car that wont break down n a job..? Lol son u just got done big uppin me ina battle.. lol getcha money right .. n a car.. get off lb.. its fuckin with ur real life goals. Lol dont big up me then say i aint earned respect..u sound stupid patna.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

1300 posts in two months .. at this rate ull have 7800 ina year.. lol explains why u ina ragedy car.. wit a low payin job.. getta life. Get ur shit straight. Lb not gonna buy u a dependable car doggg

RiGGA
05-10-2012, 04:29 PM
*After Rhetorik's Post*

RiGGA: ...

2 finals today broski, chillwiddalldat

RhetoriK™, nigga eat a dick. You only kicking me out the league cuz you feel you owe loyalty to Dirty Pussy Syndrome but in all honesty yall niggaz aint fuckin wit me on the mic. I'm getting ejected with a 1-0 record and I'm challenging ya boy Erupt to a minute written, but instead I'm getting kicked.. Think about that for a second.

Real talk though all bullshit aside, I can respect you for not undermining your crew member's decision (even though it wasn't his to make in the first place)... but you'd get more respect if you let me get at this nigga for representation of da East... Holla back.

RhetoriK
05-10-2012, 05:00 PM
2 finals today broski, chillwiddalldat

@RhetoriK™ (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=16361), nigga eat a dick. You only kicking me out the league cuz you feel you owe loyalty to Dirty Pussy Syndrome but in all honesty yall niggaz aint fuckin wit me on the mic. I'm getting ejected with a 1-0 record and I'm challenging ya boy Erupt to a minute written, but instead I'm getting kicked.. Think about that for a second.

Real talk though all bullshit aside, I can respect you for not undermining your crew member's decision (even though it wasn't his to make in the first place)... but you'd get more respect if you let me get at this nigga for representation of da East... Holla back.

lil bruh lmao crew has nothing to do with it. Mikey even said he wouldn't take you into the SOUTH division (all respect due there) but still. What are you finna insinuate. You further my point. 1-0 record on 8 votes *slow clap* what you think I owe you nigga? you come up in threads shittin on a league i work (probably too much) on for y'all to be a part of somethin and then expect me to hand you back out a spot like that?

reason i haven't even stepped in and typed a buncha jargon is because he was right from the start. Rupt been back in DPS like 32 hours TOPS. you can't even attribute it to that at all.

im not cryin out for nobody's respect. think. that's why i'm respected. it don't matter who's seein you on the mic or not, it's the rules of engagement in the league. think. if ain't nobody seein you on the mic, then they shouldn't see you with the pen either (am i wrong?) the descision is final only the GM who kicked you can put you back in the game at this point. unless.... you and Rupt wanna put your league spot on yalls battle. meaning you win, you're back next card. you lose, siyonara. THAT my dude is up to you and Erupt

more work than you care to know about goes into this shit...know that.

you have a lotta potential, but your business ethic needs work man. i think you're talented as fuck but sometimes you needa shut ya goddamn mouth about shit you have no idea about. maybe it's just me....

Mikey DeNiro
05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
And Let Me Add The Fact That Erupt Has All Rights To Kick You RiGGA. Once RhetoriK™ Put Him In His Position He is Now Running That Card. So You Keep Saying It Wasn't His Place To Do That Is Irrelevant Since It Clearly Was. I Can't Believe This Is Still Going On. TBH You've Been Digging Ya Grave Deeper With Each Ignorant Post You Choose To Rant About. So I Nor You Should Blame Anyone On The Decision That Has Been Made Except For Yourself. And Thats Real.

Edit: "Fuck The League" Yet There Is Still Posts Being Made In Defense Of Staying In The League. If Ya Don't Care, Then Ya Don't, If you Do Then Ya Do. Get Your Thoughts Together Before you Speak Rigga Cause You Sounding Real Emotional Right Now.

RiGGA
05-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Man I had no idea you fuckin lames took this shit so serious...iQ fuck you too then basically, and as for you Rhetorik i can respect where you comin from. Erupt aint finna accept that challenge though cuz he a true bitch nigga with estrogen running rampant in his heart so hey, it's been real family, 1

Fiji Osa
05-10-2012, 05:45 PM
All Jokes Aside RiGGA Forum Antics Overshadows His Potential As Track Maker & Battle Rapper

Sad He Has a Lot Of Potential But His Maturity Level Needs To Rise Drastically For Handling RL Stuff

RiGGA
05-10-2012, 05:47 PM
lmao so now LB = real life i swear man some of you lames need to log off sometimes, yall losin yall grip on reality...I act a donkey on the forums cuz i just be fuckin around, yall take me way too serious...

For instance, when I say "Fuck The League" with no intentions on quitting, why everybody spill tears on they keyboard talmbout THAT'S IT BUDDY YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!! lol it's all good though....bulls finna take it to Game 7 tonight im breezyyyy

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Lol rigga u dont need to explain ya young minded mistakes. We understand.

Mikey DeNiro
05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
lmao so now LB = real life i swear man some of you lames need to log off sometimes, yall losin yall grip on reality...I act a donkey on the forums cuz i just be fuckin around, yall take me way too serious...

For instance, when I say "Fuck The League" with no intentions on quitting, why everybody spill tears on they keyboard talmbout THAT'S IT BUDDY YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!! lol it's all good though....bulls finna take it to Game 7 tonight im breezyyyy

Lmao You Must Not Understand. WE Take This Shit Somewhat Serious, Yes. Why? Because We're Putting In Our Time And Effort To Get Shit Popping Off For The Site. All You Have To do Is Agree To A Match Up And Fucking Battle. Thats it. We're Setting Up The Cards, Finding Replacement Opponents and all that So you Can Get Opportunities For Good Battles And Exposure On This Site.

Believe It Or Not, Everyone Here Is A Potential Fan, Listener, Supporter Of what you Do Outside Of This Site. Now When You Down Grade All This We Doing For You, To Help You Out, Of Coarse We Gonna Have Some Words For You.

And Now, you Just Talking Out your ass like you trying to get the last word in. You Said Fuck The League Whether Or Not You Meant It I don't Care. Ever Since you Said That And We Gave you That Sideways Look Like Wth you been On Ya Period.

You Can Laugh And Shit And Say You Don't Give A Fuck Thats Fine. Just Stand Behind Your Words And Shut The Fuck Up About It.. b e z

IV
05-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Man I had no idea you fuckin lames took this shit so serious...iQ fuck you too then basically, and as for you Rhetorik i can respect where you comin from. Erupt aint finna accept that challenge though cuz he a true bitch nigga with estrogen running rampant in his heart so hey, it's been real family, 1

Haha, remember the times you use to talk AT me? Trust me lil guy, you take LB more serious than anybody i've ever spoken to on the site, and that information i've just exposed is the only thing REAL about you :D

RiGGA
05-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Lmao You Must Not Understand. WE Take This Shit Somewhat Serious, Yes. Why? Because We're Putting In Our Time And Effort To Get Shit Popping Off For The Site. All You Have To do Is Agree To A Match Up And Fucking Battle. Thats it. We're Setting Up The Cards, Finding Replacement Opponents and all that So you Can Get Opportunities For Good Battles And Exposure On This Site.

Believe It Or Not, Everyone Here Is A Potential Fan, Listener, Supporter Of what you Do Outside Of This Site. Now When You Down Grade All This We Doing For You, To Help You Out, Of Coarse We Gonna Have Some Words For You.

And Now, you Just Talking Out your ass like you trying to get the last word in. You Said Fuck The League Whether Or Not You Meant It I don't Care. Ever Since you Said That And We Gave you That Sideways Look Like Wth you been On Ya Period.

You Can Laugh And Shit And Say You Don't Give A Fuck Thats Fine. Just Stand Behind Your Words And Shut The Fuck Up About It.. b e z

Real talk I can respect this fam....I ain't got nothin else to say, cuz I ain't even think about it like that. I'd say my fault but lame niggas would probably think I'm tryna kiss ass so I'ma just leave it alone

Mike G I have a feeling you ride the d, fuck outta here

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2012, 08:12 PM
First step in becomin a man, is admittin you were wrong.

Revan
05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Real talk I can respect this fam....I ain't got nothin else to say, cuz I ain't even think about it like that. I'd say my fault but lame niggas would probably think I'm tryna kiss ass so I'ma just leave it alone

Can respect that.

Fredo Lombardi
05-14-2012, 03:40 PM
wow when yall say kicked out yall mean it.....this nigga rigga banned...oh well he blocked me for voting against him in a battle were he lost hands down so fuck the nigga

FiNAL WoRD
05-16-2012, 02:26 AM
yall are all a buncha bitches :) hooooooooool uppp

Ticket
05-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Damn man this "league" is no joke... lol

RiGGA
05-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Damn man this "league" is no joke... lol

quoted for emphasis.

Wizdumb
05-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Lmaoo rigga got regulated

RiGGA
05-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Send da audio or keep writing short stories buddy.

Wizdumb
05-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Whenever i get a mic n start fuckin with audio youre first on the hitlist lol.

For now we could throw a 16 or some shit, but if youre too illiterate to fuck with writing a decent bar, its all good... :high:

Krhyme Killz
05-19-2012, 09:44 AM
this shit like the mafia yo...

Phil Banks
05-19-2012, 12:35 PM
kicking dude out wasn't a good look at all shit is the no show league

RiGGA
05-19-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm saying, then Just C bans me for good measure n shit lmao..Niggas fail to realize that RiGGA get shit poppin...They gon' learn one day, it's all good though I don't ever hold no hard feelings or hoe shit like that

Phil Banks
05-19-2012, 02:34 PM
damn.... Just ban you every other week i ain't even know you was un banned yo u bloody mary an shit poppin outta nowhere

RiGGA
05-19-2012, 02:40 PM
lmao yeah I was supposed to be banned till the 25th but niggas musta pulled some strings. Way I see it though only lames ban people for stupid shit...Like both times I got banned TECHNICALLY they were deserved, but it's like takin a nigga to county for jay-walking, fuck outta here b

Phil Banks
05-19-2012, 02:43 PM
yeah kicking people out isn't the way to get people in

Revan
05-19-2012, 02:43 PM
#FREE RiGGA