PDA

View Full Version : for those who dont know

ItsNaturill
05-09-2012, 05:03 AM
possibly one of the best songs ever ''THE MORE I BLOW THE MORE YOU HATE ME WITH A PASSION, NOW THE PRESS ARE ON MY DICK AND PEOPLE FOLLOW ME FASHION''
....Plan B - Who Needs Actions - YouTube

Phonocide
05-09-2012, 05:31 AM
Yea fam, pretty dope lyrically. Personally, I probably wouldn't throw the "best" word around so casually, but it's definitely some fire. Gonna have to take a look at some of his other shit. Any recommendations? Good lookin' out Nat.

ItsNaturill
05-09-2012, 05:36 AM
yeh his whole first album is sick .... best defo suits him if you listen to the album and if your lookin for a battle :D... send me 16

IV
05-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Always loved this song!

Just C
05-09-2012, 08:43 AM
God he's cheesy. Ray Winstone wanna be fag. I can free better than that.

Mikey DeNiro
05-09-2012, 01:46 PM
he confused me when he started rapping cause his accent wasn't that strong singing

-Dru-
05-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Plan b made up a fictional character and a completely fabricated story to go with it and made songs about him.

That's the easiest concept I've ever heard of.

However his earlier stuff such as the song you've posted is dope.

It's such a shame he moved away from this style, I used to think he was dope, now I'm not so keen.

ItsNaturill
05-10-2012, 12:51 PM
yeh i dont fuck with anythin he does now , just his first album , and just c ... maybe you can but wheres your hit album and films? ... ?:)

Phil Banks
05-10-2012, 12:56 PM
isnt that the lil fucker from adulthood??? dood was g in that shit

Just C
05-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Who cares about a hit album?

Yeah waka flakas wack.
But where is your hit album?

Yeah Nicholas Cage is the most wooden actor in history.
Yeah but where is your blockbuster movie?

Mac da Martian in wack, I'd shit on him in my sleep.
But where is your number 3 all time rank?

And besides. If I actually wanted to. And I mean REALLY wanted to. I could be anything I wanted to be in the British scene. Who knows It might happen. I've been thinking about it plus I know a few people. So we'll see.

Phil Banks
05-10-2012, 01:23 PM
And besides. If I actually wanted to. And I mean REALLY wanted to. I could be anything I wanted to be in the British scene. Who knows It might happen. I've been thinking about it plus I know a few people. So we'll see.

all it really takes is a youtube acct an some videos with hot 16's tbh