PDA

View Full Version : The Couch

Just C
05-08-2012, 06:29 PM
The Couch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYMseN4XzxI%26sns=em

See, I don't care what it is you're LEAD TO BELIEVE, see, Some people might think that my INCENTIVE's TO EAT. But naah, see they're wrong, my inTENTION's TO FEED.

So please, make your self comfortable, SIT IN THAT SEAT, and listen while I kick a little SENSE AS I SPEAK
to you 1 on 1 without the THERAPIST FEE

Are you ready? Ok great, were set, then LET IT BEGIN.

Now here's the 1st QUESTION, NOW THINK. do you really believe there is such a thing as DESTINY, CHEIF? Please, your path isn't set, your road isn't chosen, see, only your own actions can truly CEMENT WHO YOU'LL BE.

Theirs no PUPPET MASTER TUGGING AT YA HANDS AND YA FEET as you STRUGGLE FAST TO PULL HIM BACK AS YA GRAB AT THE STRINGS.

No, See That thug who gunned you down could just as easily not acquired that illegal WEAPON FOR CHEAP drugs, favour or SETTLEMENT FEE from that fence only for you to take a wrong STEP IN THE STREET to end up with that LEAD IN YOUR CHEEK as that female witness let out that DEAFENING SHREEK.

No. and even though -you did- you could just as easily died, watching your wake unFOLDING, unNOTICED as your RELATIVES GRIEVE over your open casket as your father gives a TENTATIVE SPEECH,

about how he let you down, and how he should worked harder to move you to that NEIGHBOURHOOD where if the daily PAPERs NOT getting delivered on time is the closest TERROR YOU'LL SEE!!

as he ENDLESSLY WEEPS making all sorts of conFESSIONS, AS THE PRIEST stands up and starts STEPING IN TO PREACH about faith, and how it's something which gets TESTED EVERY WEEK, every day, every hour, every minute, every SECOND THAT WE BREATH!!

cuz the DEVIL IS A CREEP who sneaks up at your lowest ebb, to tease and tempt you to END IT WITH A LEAP over the edge that ledge, and how you shouldn't be *LETTING HIM MIS LEAD you, how you should actually keep FAITH IN THE BELEIF that HEAVEN IS A REAL sanctuary,

and that the only way to ever gain entry through it's gates, is to keep proGRESSING AS YOU SEEK that very EVIDENCE OF PEACE!!..

2nd SESSION, please ENTER, NOW MISS.

please tell me, Whatever HAPPENED TO MANNERS and ASKING for requests that END WITH A PLEASE? so they can be GRANTED instead of making DEMANDS FOR ANSWERS with a RANT AND A SCREAM!!!?

woman, your SENTIMENTS ARE WEAK, you'll give HEAD AND THEN YOU'LL SLEEP with any Tom Dick Or Harry who has his street CREDIBILITY SEEP in front of you to make you feel the overwhelming urge to get INTO BED WITH A CREEP,

your superficialness is ludicrous, who cares if that man has a bank BALANCE THAT READS in the 6 figure region or if he's he's HANDSOME from PLASTIC enHANCEMENTS WHEN DEEP down his insides are ROTTEN TO THE CORE meaning the DAMAGE IS DEEP*

*Interupts*

"But look at him, he sports all the latest lable's, he has a rocking body, plus he's *ROCKING IT ON TOUR"

but he SOCKED YOU IN YA JAW

"cause I was TALKING TO THAT BOY"

*Sighs*

He put you in HOSPITAL WITH

"GOD!"

"It's fine, and besides , it's only you that knows, I told the rest I WALKED INTO A DOOR 1 night drunk from the ALCOHOL, AND DOC"

"I guarantee you earn less CASH IN A YEAR, by ACTING A SQUARE, preaching to me about how me HAVING AFFAIRs lowers my moral STANDING COMPARED, to what he makes in 4 minutes coLABBING, AND WHERE!!??"

*Wait*

lol you mean the SUPERSTAR in the SOUPED UP CAR?, the Coupe paid for by the THOUSANDS OF FANS, THAT'LL HEAR how he's left so many family's standing over body BAGS IN DESPAIR as they SHOUT FROM THE STANDS?

You mean That guy!!?

look, let me tell you.

theirs so many RAPPERS OUT THERE like that today, who have you condoning their hate and garbage as you JAM TO THE BLARE generated by their stack systems before you make to have SEX IN THEIR BEDS that the damage CAN'T BE REPAIRED.

No going back now

And That HARDLY SEEMS FAIR,

so just to CLARIFY, THE KIND of "Artist" you're CARRYING IN HIGH regard is a "Artist" who when puts pen to paper can't SATISFY YA MIND?!!*

Doesn't it make you wonder?! even re asses ya life?!! or how you HANDLE IT?!!!, AIGHT.

Anyway.

I mean personally!?

If I could, I'd re wind the SANDS OF TIME, back to the CLASS OF NINETY NINE equipped with tribal, even ANIMALISTIC VIRALS, from world star, just to show and make those -pioneers try and hear- how all PASSSION FOR THIS HAS DIED

making this discussion none existent.

as I wouldn't be HAVING TO REMIND you, how HAZARDOUS THE KIND of music you idolise and revere isn't only HAMPERING but DAMAGING THE PLANS to finding the key to gain access to the impressionable ADOLESCENT MIND for the greater good, but isnt even close to comparing to the pasts MASTERS OF THEIR TIME!!

today's Industry?

*pauses*

It inFACT IT IS A KiND of back TRACKING INTO TIME, only cause it's so negative, and ain't displaying any exAMPLES OF IT's PRIME

cuz now the WACKAS AND THE PLIES would be the WAX'S IN DISGUISE because the "FANS" HAVE RECOGNISED they have to PASS IT TO THEIR CHILD that the ACTIONS OF THE LIKES of the WACKAS AND THE PLIES when they're GRABBING AT THEIR MICS is just whack, and THAT IS WHY they're BASKING IN THE LIGHT and started PASSING ON THE SHINE to those WAX'S IN DISGUISE, as they turn to them to SATISFY their APPETITES!!

While the 1's who endlessly blab about their MAC's THAT FIRE OFF blah, blah, blah, other TRASH IN RHYME FORM would now be on the back burner where they're SCRAPPED, APPLYING FOR THAT position cooking MAC AND FRIES ORDERS in the back burning them cause they can't even do that right!! getting SACKED & FIRED FOR IT!!!

Told to -up n pack with they fucking pass- As they Bus it back to their ugly PADs TO WRITE MORE poorly constructed bars to recorded into Cool Edit and produce NEW MUSIC nobody wants to hear, barely reaching a FEW VIEWS WHEN they mix it down to YOU TUBE IT!!

TBC

Still writing to turn this into a track. Looking for feed, praise or hate.*

Phonocide
05-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Good shit fam. Don't get to peep many story-like writtens on here. Little choppy in some spots, but other than that, was a fun read. Interesting structure, good use of vocabulary and visualization. Keep it comin' playa.