PDA

View Full Version : Classick. You still recruitin?

Phonocide
05-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Yea.. No 'homo flow' like these guys wit ASSES RAPED & TENDER.. I spit wit LASHES MADE TO RENDER jabs to SMASH DEEZ FAKE DEFENDERS... Probly SurPASS THE GREAT CONTENDERS before I pull-a-crew.. so... if it's cool-wit-you.. is CLASSICK TAKIN MEMBERS?

Just curious. Get at me.

ViTRiOL
05-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Tbh, you could be marginally worse and they'd still take you in.

RULE has become the equivalent of a fat faithless single mother when it comes to recruiting talent now. Just saying.

Phonocide
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Oh yea? Where should I be lookin' then? Those lines aren't really to showcase my skills.. was just some dumb shit off the top, to make my question pop. Where's the talent at these days?

ViTRiOL
05-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Huey, Askari, Me, Final Word, Prose, NaturIll.

Need I tell you where the talent is?

:D

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Tell you what, send 16 or 32 to me, I'll read it over and reply if it's dope enough.

Then I'll put in a word for you to Askari, we're always looking for fresh talent.

Phonocide
05-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Yea, after takin a peek, that is a pretty solid lineup without a doubt. Aight then, I'll get that over to ya as soon as I can. Good lookin' out, Vit.

Tek Notez
05-08-2012, 10:32 AM
its Classick tbh

Revan
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Hook line & sinker.

Impressive Vit lol

Phonocide
05-08-2012, 11:07 AM
He aint hook nothin, yet. In all honesty, I'm just lookin' for a group of dope emcees who are active and like to produce lyrics. A little somethin extra to do when the battle scene is dead, ya know? I don't really care where I end up, as long as it's cool peepz wit some talent. But bein' truthful, after lookin' at Classick's roster, it seems too big. With fair votes being so hard to find these days, it seems like I'd be eliminating the majority of decent votes by signin' up wit you guys. Hope that's makin some sense to yall.

RiGGA
05-08-2012, 04:00 PM
"We don't need new members to me the clique is full"--Classick Drizzy