PDA

View Full Version : Is this a personal ???

Phil Banks
05-07-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm not just slaying him with rhymes, I'm filleting his insides, at his funeral give his wife that white flag he was waving when he died, can't save em say goodbye

The arab way is no surrender, something you probably noticed dint ya, No gun run up scream Allah Akbar n the explosion get ya

^ against a marine... the argument is... is it a personal or not?? he saying it's a fake personal because he doesnt get a white flag when he die... someone help me explain he wrong

Fiji Osa

-Jibberish
05-07-2012, 10:51 PM
yeah its a personal cuz its based at him being a us troop, whether its 100 technical on what he gets or what not doesnt really make a huge difference, its the general concept

2 cents from jibberish

Phil Banks
05-08-2012, 02:59 AM
good call... i agree

Interp
05-08-2012, 06:50 AM
They Get an AMERICAN( or CANADIAN) Flag when they die, white flags are used for surrender or peace, or in old bugs bunny cartoons, its aight lines, jus not 100 accurate

Fredo Lombardi
05-09-2012, 09:30 PM
damn Phil Banks is an arab? thought this nigga was black

Phil Banks
05-10-2012, 01:35 AM
lol i said ill give ur wife the WHITE FLAG you were WAVING WHEN YOU DIED.... how do people not understand that line lol...... in the land of the blind the 1 eyed man is king tbh

Phonocide
05-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Makes perfect sense to me. Dude was theoretically surrendering when he died. Nothin fake about it, and it was surely a personal.

Phil Banks
05-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Makes perfect sense to me. Dude was theoretically surrendering when he died. Nothin fake about it, and it was surely a personal.

lol i know i woulda got this off top dunno why people don't understand .... shits crazy