PDA

View Full Version : Bitten Verse

KING WHUT
05-07-2012, 08:42 AM
dude bit he admitted it in the forums.... now Noobs are voting battle for him... please take care of this.... http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=436654

AfterThought
05-07-2012, 09:50 AM
I think a mod has to post its an autowin on the battle.

Just C
05-07-2012, 10:57 AM
We need RULE or UNKNOWN ARTIST to look into this case.

Revan
05-07-2012, 11:05 AM
This is it:

Unyqe: You openly stole a concept from a live battle, that shit is mad dumb and you know it. Dont use live battle punhclines as fodder for your creativity.

WHUT i assume you dont really want an auto-win W on your record so ima delete this battle and issue Unyqe with an infraction.

1/

Anonymous Poet
05-07-2012, 11:45 AM
fuck a biter

Just C
05-07-2012, 11:51 AM
I think biter's are beautiful creatures, I welcome them all to enjoy this haven of textacular heaven with open arms.

AfterThought
05-07-2012, 11:54 AM
I think biter's are beautiful creatures, I welcome them all to enjoy this haven of textacular heaven with open arms.

Yes, I agree! It could be considered sharing after all. :)

Anonymous Poet
05-07-2012, 11:56 AM
just has gone crazy cause city won one championship.

I know u guys aint used to the glory and all but damn fam...

Just C
05-07-2012, 12:00 PM
To share is to care and I care for those willing share, with infinity x infinity love. Some people might now see his name as some what ironic, but I don't, no. The way I see it is that Unyque was only sharing an amazing, cleverly thought out recent Ricky Bobby punchline with the good people of Let's Beef.com because he didn't want it to get slept on, and for that, I tip my hat to him.

Wizdumb
05-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Yup. Hes lost it.

Just C
05-07-2012, 12:09 PM
just has gone crazy cause city won one championship.

I know u guys aint used to the glory and all but damn fam...

No, boss. United will beat Sunderland away and City will succumb to a 0-9 home annihilation at the hands of Champions League worthy QPR, handing United the league as a result. I say this purely because I love you, so I want nothing more than to see you happy.

Side note:

Ancient Greek gods and philosophers never par took in brown eye sex. It was nothing but a cruel, evil rumour to smear the good hard working people of Greece Land.

AfterThought
05-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Instead of taking him as a role model you're making fun of him, its a cold world.
People of LetsBeef...hold your hands up high, LetsReach.

MORBSE MILLENNIA
05-07-2012, 12:56 PM
I like how his name is unyqe but his avatar & sig*
Are both Of Bobba Fett the Clone lmfao!*

"Peep what I wrote
You bit so hard I though your shit was a quote."-CASUAL

- That's How It Is (Uncut)

Anonymous Poet
05-07-2012, 01:07 PM
LMFAO... I actually do believe city will lose points to QPR.

and the Ancient Greeks were awesome. FAME will tell u. He has a collection of naked and muscular men statues in his living room

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Side Note: Fuck the bar. Dude bit an avy and a siggy. Too much imo

KING WHUT
05-07-2012, 04:36 PM
This is it:

Unyqe: You openly stole a concept from a live battle, that shit is mad dumb and you know it. Dont use live battle punhclines as fodder for your creativity.

WHUT i assume you dont really want an auto-win W on your record so ima delete this battle and issue Unyqe with an infraction.

1/

Thank Ya Sir...

lllllllllllll
05-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Once you get caught cheating, you should feel like Zimmerman in prison. Thats LB's biggest ammo ever. It will NEVER go away. Your remembered as a cheater FOREVER!!
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3jq22Scx1r5gzv3o1_400.gif