PDA

View Full Version : Going On Tour With Drake?!

Mikey DeNiro
05-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Hi,

If I've tagged you in this note It's because you've given me reason to believe that you have faith in my music.

With that said, thank you for all of your support in the past but now I need you more than ever and how you can help is EASY!

I am in a competition to go on tour with DRAKE this Summer (i'll throw yall tix when we win) I just need people who care about me enough to vote for me a couple times a day for 10 days. (MY SONG COMES UP AFTER EVERY 4 VOTES...u can just vote "same" for the other submissions until you get to my song again)

you can vote as many times per day as you want

Here's how you do it:

1) Go here: http://www.ourstage.com

2) You will need to make an account but it's quick just click the "facebook" button and you're good! Plus joining gives you frequent chances to win cool stuff! (you can also click "join" and do it the old fashioned way)

3) Go here: http://www.ourstage.com/bands/NHDTPLHSXJPF/judgeforme?search_band=true#

4) Select "RHN's RISE COMPETITION" and vote!

"My song "Hi-School (The Loner's Anthem) should come up within head2head match ups usually within the first 1 or 2." (MY SONG COMES UP AFTER EVERY 4 VOTES...u can just vote "same" for the other submissions until you get to my song again)

Thanks a lot!

~ Cello Kid

**If I tagged you and you haven't heard my music before but would like to before you proceed check out Cello Kid - Hi-School (Loner's Anthem) - YouTube

If You Haven't Gathered It Yet, This Is My Homie Cello. Help'm Out... He's Ranked Number Four In The Contest. Need Yalls Help To Push'm Up To Number 1. You Can Vote As Many Times As You Want.

ViTRiOL
05-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Drake is soft though.

Mikey DeNiro
05-06-2012, 11:16 PM
drake has money though. yall so conformed to shit like that yall act like yall wouldn't go on tour with the muhfucka...

Phil Banks
05-06-2012, 11:18 PM
yeah good exposure.... yo but i always see this kind of shit.... to people actually get on the tour i swear man I get sent more vote for me links then anyone hit em all up 2 just want to know if its not promotion scam shit... lol we should do a comp like here watch the influx of ppl

John Dos
05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
fuck that yo I'd tour with Drake.

Just C
05-06-2012, 11:32 PM
You'd tour with Snow if it gave you a chance to spread your white suburban brand of gangsterism.

Mikey DeNiro
05-07-2012, 01:30 AM
lmao!!! shit, Phil Banks all i know is, he got ona tour sponsored by Patrone. he went to new york and louisiana and i want to say baltimore or somewhere like that. but i'm not sure about this.. but if he wins i'll definitely let you know if their real or not.