PDA

View Full Version : Life

SoupErb
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM
How's it goin for y'all? Anyone achieving something worth braggin about? ... Or y'all in the same boat as me? -

Seems like my life is gettin worse to be honest lol Everyday is just stressin.. I Got Friends goin prison.. Friends gettin involved in the wrong shit.. The money situation for myself is bad.. Shit's just changing too fast 'n' I don't think I can keep up.

This shit got me thinkin I ain't gonna live past 30 yo (or do I actually wanna live past 30); Coz For the past 3 years there has just been a decrease in happiness in my life.
I dunno, maybe it's just coz at the ages of 16 or under, there ain't a lot to worry about - But now that im 19, I can really see the struggle.

It's hard to keep ya head up when there's a whole lotta weight on it.

ViTRiOL
05-06-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm on the radio in a few months. :D

John Dos
05-06-2012, 07:08 PM
yo I know what you going through man. I'm hustling for every dollar at the moment. Been applying everywhere I can dude. The economy in Jacksonville, Florida is pretty shitty but I'm trying to remain positive and hoping for a miracle. I have a felony so getting jobs isn't the easiest thing to do for me either. just gotta keep on pushing man there's always a light at the end of the tunnel you just gotta keep moving.

Phil Banks
05-06-2012, 07:09 PM
my advice soup on some real shit if all ya boys droppin like flies is get the fuck...if money is issue try looking for work outside yeah home country i always tell ppl countries like Qatar and UAE you can get decent jobs out there....i was going through the same shit @ 19.... when you older and you look back you realize most ya friends threw they lives away on bullshit... wish ya luck my dude but trust me sometimes a fresh start is just what the doctor ordered

Fiji Osa
05-06-2012, 07:15 PM
I have one class left till I get my Masters

Soup you only 19 .. You got a lot of life to live my suggestion stop thinking bout everyone else and think about what u want

Set short term goals - 3 to 6 months ahead
Mid term goals - 6 to 1 year out
Long range goals - 1+ years out

Ensure they are realistic and reachable

Get back in church

SoupErb
05-06-2012, 07:39 PM
dos, Im lucky to not have been prison (yet.. hopefully it stays that way) 'n' tryna find work where Im living is whack man;
Like.. 'Job Seeker's Advice' is now telling people to work VOLUNTARY!? All coz there is no PAID work anymore.. I mean for real? Who the fuck can live their life by doing shit for free!?

As a young teenager I never realized how hard Life can actually be.. But now that im 'Independant'.. I see it all yo.. I mean shiiit, I ain't even suprised at the people I know and what they have done for money...
But like Fiji Osa & Phil Banks said I gotta handle my own business.

Maybe it will all come together in time.. But at the moment life seems like hell yo

IV
05-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah England is a fucking awful place to be right now money-wise. Get some loans and get a degree would be my advice tbh. The pay back of the loans isn't as daunting as it seems at all so don't let that be a factor.

You could always go and work in Ibiza/Zante etc for the summer, have a break and come back fresh and ambitious, I know a lot of people who've done that and they love it.

ViTRiOL
05-06-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm feeling to go to Australia for a while, restore my faith in employment a little.

Phil Banks
05-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Ibiza id go somewhere like that an never be heard from again lost in the party

ViTRiOL
05-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Agree with what Fiji said, but fuck church.

Krhyme Killz
05-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Life is way worse past 25 my nigga. Enjoy this

Phil Banks
05-06-2012, 11:21 PM

seriously i'd give body parts to be 19 again

IV
05-07-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm only 20 and i'd still love to be 19 again lmao. UNCle phil I'm hopefully going Ibiza this summer, so if i never come back to LB you know i'm probably on some 'The Hangover' type shit

John Dos
05-07-2012, 01:21 PM

i'm 23 and my life is pretty fucking shitty atm. can't find a job to save my life yo.