PDA

View Full Version : Too many forums

Godbody
05-06-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm making this thread in the Text Lounge because I know this is the most active forum so all eyes are on here..

This website has WAY too many forums. It's to the point that various threads don't even get responses in other boards or it takes DAYS before somebody responds to something in a thread other than Text Lounge, tbh.

To have 38 boards spread out over 50-75 people (a guesstimate on how many different users are actually actively engaged in the forums) is a bit ridiculous.

All in petition to cutting it down?

LetsBeef News
General Talk
Battle Lounge
Graphics Lounge
Emcee Lounge (Where artists can collab, share mixtapes, drop their music videos)
Ideas & Feedback
Battle Disputes
Hall of Fame
Fair Voters Club
Help

If you guys actually enforce people posting in the right areas, we could see every one of those boards becoming active because the concentration'll have to move from being spread out over 38 forums to just 11

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I never look through forums tbh... I always just hit the "new forum posts" button

Godbody
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
As do I. But most people don't...which is the problem.

It just looks like a clusterfuck of forums B

RiGGA
05-06-2012, 05:03 PM
idea seems pretty legit to me.

Godbody
05-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Mike-G who are you....and why have you decided to include your input in this matter...the God never summoned you...Its best you take it easy on your $5,000 gaming chair before you work your heart up G

Phil Banks
05-06-2012, 05:09 PM
yeah i agree but i doubt anyone else will really

X-Calibur
05-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Or just make mods of the forums monitor that shit and more topics to the right forums I agree with cutting them down for sure but also needs mods to enforce the rules of their forums etc....

lllllllllllll
05-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Text Lounge is the parent forum :D
http://slacktory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/tupac-shakur-on-maury-povich.gif
*Other forums*

SoupErb
05-06-2012, 07:48 PM
lmao "the God never summoned you"

ViTRiOL
05-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Just shut up you dickless piece of shit.

Good idea doe.

Godbody
05-06-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm actually on your momma's $400 Ikea sofa right now and I don't need no summons son. "The God"? You've been listening to too much AZ fam. You think you a 5-percenter?

What does calling myself a God have anything to do with AZ or 5-percenters? I transcended the game of life, B.

My momma doesnt shop Ikea. We some Godly niggas out here, even momma dukes gave birth to a God so in some way she's a Goddess nah'mean....

But I give ya momma dukes the godly dick. Shits so long that if I stick it in her ass she'll start coughing due to the tip of my penis scraping her throat

Just C
05-06-2012, 11:43 PM
damn mike g goin in, b.

Godbody
05-06-2012, 11:47 PM
It shows you're delusional as fuck. Transcending life? Bitch you can barely transcend your own ego. You're in the forums advertising the length of your dick faggot ass motherfucker. You usually come with better rebuttals. 2 of your 4 audio losses came from your last 3 battles, and you're falling off on rebuttals too? Smh.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/73/tumblr_ll5jn85O1N1qzocfz.gif

Just C
05-06-2012, 11:51 PM
nah, b. he's statin trooth.

Godbody
05-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Now to address Mike-G:

Oh and you think I give a fuck about my last few audio losses? One was undeserved and I performed wack in another...Shit happens G...You cocksuckin molly whopper. To me you're just a picture of a hand holding a gun. You dick-riding, rim-jobbing Eminem masturbatin , fantasy text battle king, internet aspirations bitch... Drop an audio battle you bum ass nigga.

I'd probably knock you unconscious if I pulled my dick out and waved it in your direction. Watch it sonny.. :pimp:

And I fuck more bitches than you've managed to stalk on FaceBook

Krhyme Killz
05-07-2012, 12:08 AM
damn pULSe tellin us niggas about his dick again?

Godbody
05-07-2012, 12:27 AM
I edited the gif post because I was going to include the other rant but I saw Just-C posted so I just posted it as a fresh one

No need to get all excited B. You're just some faggot ass 300 pound computer nerd or anorexic 120 pound nigga... Fuck outta here before I arrive to your house and throw you out the fuckin window son.

I look better than you, I fuck more bitches, smoke more weed, spend more money...I'm just a fuckin God. I'm your mommas fantasy-fuck, I'm ya fathers idol.

I eat lil niggas like you for breakfast. We can shoot the hands too, B. You'll be on your ass quicker than you are to ride my dick faggot

IV
05-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Mike G 1 - 0 Pulse

Anonymous Poet
05-07-2012, 08:24 AM
god damn this thread is nice

Godbody
05-07-2012, 01:30 PM
No, you eat kid's cereal for breakfast. Don't front. "I edited the gif post because"...SHUT THE FUCK UP! You edited the gif post cause you're a lame who would give his mother's left tit to impress the Letsbeef audience and have them look up to him. If we shoot hands you gon knock me out? Lol! Now you just sound retarded cause we both know we'll never meet face to face. Look at you son...you're threatening physical harm over a forum beef on letsbeef.com LMAO! You're retarded B! You're going to arrive at my house? Where do I live? Talking about you look better than me and fuck more bitches...you are uglier than a monkey's scrotum...you live with your mom dukes, have internet friends and are probably bi-curious you corny thinks Lil B is hot, only ever had 2 girlfriends, wish he was a black 5-percenter, tinychat is my claim to fame audio legend fantasy delusional motherfucker.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/cool_story_bro.gif

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Why should this even continue? If we had a panel of bitches judge us on appearance, I would blow you out of the water. My aura shines through my skin. I'm sexy as fuck, all the bitches want me.

I've had well over 8 girlfriends, probably 2-3 serious relationships, and I've fucked nearly 30 girls. That's probably more girls than you've ever spoken to in your life son. You have 0 swag, you probably wear Old Navy & GAP. & You can't spit game to any bitches

You also just acknowledged the fact that you have no hands by playing the "we'll never meet face to face" card. Fuckin nerd ass faggot..lol @ me having internet friends. You're the nigga tryna be all "buddy buddy" with everyone. I have no 'virtual' friends. Cornball..

Remove yourself from my presence. I rape little niggas like you...

You're ugly
Have no life
I look better than you
I rock more expensive clothes than you
I've traveled the globe, you haven't
I've fucked more bitches, more exotic bitches, etc
I make more money than you
I party more than you
I have a bigger fanbase/following than you

My aura permeates through my shiny skin and enchants the females as they walk by me...Your greasy face and disgusting appearance couldn't pull a 300 pound femcee vampire lover with obese cheeks, if such a thing existed.

Waddup Verity.

Phoenix
05-07-2012, 01:35 PM
It's 1-1. ^^Although I think this was a rape.

Student
05-07-2012, 01:36 PM
If You Look Past The Ego pULSe Is Pretty Funny Lmfao "Throw You Out Your Window" Hahahahaha Maybe It's The Hangover Talking But That Shit's Hilarious, B.

Godbody
05-07-2012, 01:44 PM
On a side note, I do live with momma dukes. I'm 20 years old and I commute to college.

Lil B is God Junior

And I've noticed you have quite an obsession with five percenters. You can't stop bringin em up...I been here 6 years and I might've brought five percenters up twice, if even that. Do the math.

& My name rings bells in the mean skreets of tinychat... I'm welcome in any hood on tinychat, I've made history on there B.... Idc what ya'll think about me, as long as when I die I'm revered and respected on tinychat as the GOAT of webcam chatrooms...

*Slides his penis in Mike G's mother as she gallops on all fours and takes him into the sky*

I'll make my return if Mike-G feels the need to get shitted on.

Erupt da Monsta
05-07-2012, 02:17 PM
word. i agree yo.... Make a poll for this pulse.

ViTRiOL
05-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Pulse has been practicing.

Godbody
05-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Practicing? I'm like soil bitch, I get better with age.