PDA

View Full Version : site is soooooo glitchy

Nerd One
04-29-2012, 09:17 AM
ok, ive done 7 battles on this site so far but only 2 have worked, every time i accept a battle it comes up as a (fatal error) an accepts the battle but wont let people vote on it... an it doesent come up as a done battle the battle just dissapears!!! i have this link to the latest one that this happened to here...

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=436412&section=tb

i sent fuel my last battle that messed up an all he thinks can be done is resending the battle? i hope this can be fixed or i had a short time on lb lol

Nerd One
04-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Who would be best to ask about this??? what mod would no whats going on???

NOBLE
04-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately, battle glitches happen from time to time. The admins are aware of this and are working to fix it. Your best recourse would be to to always have your verses saved in a text document just in case the battle glitches, that way you can re-send.
Sometimes, the browser used seems to affect how often your battles glitch. Google Chrome and Firefox are the better alternatives to Internet Explorer.

Nerd One
05-01-2012, 09:01 PM
ok, cheers man

Mikey DeNiro
05-07-2012, 08:02 PM
These Particular Battle Glitches Happen For One Reason.
The Site After A Period Of Time Automatically Goes Back To The Audio Tab.
Say You Just Go To The Text Lounge And Let The Page Sit There For a Half Hour And Then Come Back and Hit refresh you'll See The Audio Tab Highlighted.

What That Does Is Make Your Text Battles Glitch If you Take To Long On The Page Writing To Post Your Verse.

Best Way To Fix This Is, Write Your Verse. Copy It, Then Back Out Of The Battle Screen (do Not hit Submit Entry) Then Go Back To The Battle Accept The Battle Again... Post Your Verse. Go To The End Of Your Verse And Put a Space So That The Line Counter Will Recognize The Amount Of Lines In your Verse Then Hit The Submit Button.