PDA

View Full Version : I Think It's Time For A Change

Just C
03-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Mindless Pugz Mayneak Ticket

I know this is a lot to read but something needs to be done cause the Audio side is going to shit man.

Dope track. I was feeling the beat and bars. Posted By: Barz© - 2012-03-26 [ delete ]

I've been wanting to use this beat for a minute now. Good shit though. Tighten that delivery up and you'll be good Posted By: Just C - 2012-03-26 [ delete ]

yeah boyyyyy (flavor flav voice)..this that killarebel/ distinct shit right here..olde getting on his gritty shit right here..made me wanna jump on this beat also..ETHER-SPIT!!!!!!!!!!! Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-03-26 [delete]

letsbeef is a gravesite these days?..what happened?..audio battle side is crap..the track section is crap..not the music and battles themselves but the participation..anyway im back to download hammerdance!!!!.. Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-03-27 [ delete ]

Ummm, but the battles ARE crap. That's the reason. As for the tracks your guess is as good as mine. Ppl used to promote, now they just expect to listen? Posted By: Just C - 2012-03-27 [ delete ]

na just c... i disagree man i mean even without promoting tracks would get like 30 listens no problem.... it is mad dead ... but its not an issue for me man i just love doin music Posted By: Olde English - 2012-03-27 [ delete ]

Yeah you're right to an extent. But back then people used to beef left and right. Rich, Grubbz, Skitt, Tre, Lyp, Brad, Yourself, El, Tick, BH, Atro, Check, Typ, Stot, Haz, Dub, Panther, Z Rack, K Love, Flu, Ill Blaze, Xposin, Complete, Felon, J wall, Al nice, Ben, Chem... I could literally type names for hours as far as who has kept a steady flow of drama based tracks over the years. Now who we got?.... Nobody.... Those regular beefs used to boost listens on none beef relates tracks for those rappers.... Controversy sells and right now we're in a recession... Every time no beef is cooking or it's dying down plays slump. That's why the bottom of most played is Less that 20 plays. Once it goes below that you know the place is dead. It will rise again though, it always does, then it will dip for period before peaking again, but without the diss tracks it Will never get to the high level of plays it used to across the board. That's why so many mainstream artists drop shots or full disses before they due a LP release, like it or not, it's the truth. Posted By: Just C - 2012-03-27 [ delete ]

lol ... so who the fuck shall i diss lol??? i agree with that tho .. diss tracks were mad fun and allowed me to get creative... Posted By: Olde English - 2012-03-27 [ delete ]

And you know what has killed the battling aspect on the track side as well as plays I'm general? A: being able to see track rates. B: The block feature, now everyone is at it blocking like crazy. I think it's an okay feature when used correctly but people are abusing it. The ability to delete comments of your page. That DOES effect plays greatly. Plus the removal of the old Userplane Chat. That's probably had the biggest negative effect because people used to stir up beef in there, battle each other and organise tracks with each other, shit, people used to record verses live in there, upload them on a file share, link it in the room, next man would, click it, dl it, spit on it, upload it onto L.B then link the finished product into the chat. All these things have turned out to do more harm than good turning this site from what was, an all out free for all, to a nanny state completely killing it's spirit. All these things have either directly or in directly effected the sites activity and it's competitive edge as a whole. Posted By: Just C - 2012-03-27 [ delete ]

Other things:

Why are the old players still broke? That's damn near 6 YEARS of audio history WIPED OUT.

Not just that but because of that we can't even organise and hold official tournaments now because the brackets are using the old players. I'd like to think I've been patient, I mean, I linked Admins to the Old Battles thread what? A month ago? nobody even responded.

The audio side is Fucking dead and it's been like that for months.

Battles are still glitching. You think people don't get fed up and pissed off @ that?

Ciphers don't work, they post as open battles the last time I checked. Can we finally get these things fixed? Because I'll tell you what. The longer this goes in the more that side dies a slow death until it's a total ghost town. The talent pool has already been greatly effected.

Balls in your court.

Mayneak
03-27-2012, 06:16 PM
As I'm sure your well aware, I'm powerless to do anything. I created a thread a while back that yourself & RULE replied too. I personally don't blame people for losing interest in the site coz I'm losing interest myself. Only reason why I've been active lately is to speak to certain people (you know the deal)...but yeah. Shit is getting maaaaad stale. Bugs/Glitches = loss of interest = loss of members. :high:

Just C
03-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup.......

And I know you got your hands tied, the same goes for Mindless but I need to hear from Pugz. I appreciate things take time, but it's getting past that stage now tbh, a decision needs to be made either way, action needs to be taken for the sake of the Audio side of this site.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Bump........

Óðinn
03-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Action needs to be taken....For the Site.

I understand that they need to generate money before doing certain things, BUT you can NOT generate money from a site that does not work properly. IF the site was being cared for & being fixed, there would be loads of ways to turn this into a HUGE cash cow... LOADS OF WAYS... but as it is, Letsbeef.com is a BASIC Members battle site...

i mean, there is NO incentive for anyone to Purchase Exclusive.. what, to create a crew that they CAN'T use to battle other crews? That they CAN'T upload tracks to there Crew pages? Or for the False Adds of Cash Tournaments?

Don't get me wrong, i truly enjoy this site & have a certain 'love' for Letsbeef.com I really do. I just think its sad to see Letsbeef.com slowly dying piece by piece when it could be really fixed & turned into a HUGE money earner. No point in Promoting/Advertising Letsbeef.com around other sites when Letsbeef.com isn't being looked after/fixed.

This isn't a dig at anyone, just my two cents. :high:

Revan
03-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Nothing more to say, we NEED changes asap.

Mayneak
03-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Take me off the staff list please...I'll put in work when things are getting fixed and shit...:high:

Pugz Mindless

Revan
03-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Dont listen to him, he's still drunk from St Paddys day lol.

Krhyme Killz
03-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Dont May...

I agree and disagree. While for history sake its nice to have the old player for old battles... Once you get stuck on the past... You dont evolve. That being said.. I BEEn wanting to cypher my damn self. Audio isnt worse than text to me. Both arenas need a boost. I mean i literally wrote for 3 min and got more 9s and 10s than ever on my last audio shit. The skill level is down but the participation is nearly the same to me. There is less drama though and that effects the track side.

Since i left something musta happened cuz everyone is on some real peace shit... Fuck that we need drama especially in audio.

Pugz
03-28-2012, 10:55 PM
i know its frustrating at the moment.. things will change i just ask you guys to be a little more patient.. you have my word you will see things come into fruition this year.. we are aware of every problem and ask that you bare with us and stick it out until things are fixed.. x and i have been meeting on a regular basis and are working on a new concept completely for LB.. I think a total revamp in all areas is necessary and WILL be implemented... It's just going to take some time...i wanted to let you guys know whats going on and that this revamp is top prio right now in our books.. get at me if any of you have any questions or concerns.. thanks guys

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

btw there is no false ads for exclusive anymore.. that page was hella out of date..

Mayneak
03-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Irish Godfather
Exclusive Member
Intercontinental Champion

Please :high:

Revan
03-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Super Mod
Irish Godfather
Intercontinental Champion

Pugz
03-29-2012, 03:00 PM
if you quit.. i cannot guarantee you'll have your position if you want to return to staff.. you sure?

Mayneak
03-29-2012, 03:06 PM
If your guaranteeing changes will be made this time, then I will continue to be a member of staff. :high:

Just C
03-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Pugz. Can we have the old Userplane Chat back in place?

Keep the new 1 if you have too aswell but since we Lost the old chat everything went down hill. That place was like a HUB for the audio heads.

Tiny Chat Tab = Live Battles in yellow.
Userplane Tab = Chatroom in mod green

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

1 more thing. By making our personal hub on the left a drop down menu you're hiding the Chatroom(s) for activity purposes I suggest they be visible at all times.

Pugz
03-29-2012, 03:37 PM
okay.. im gonna see if we can put it across the top next to forums or something.. and revert it completely to userplane.. stand by

Just C
03-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Okay thanks.