PDA

View Full Version : I didn't wanna sway the UA/YOU WISH battle. But fucking look at this....

IV
02-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Almost identical punchline to Daddio. So, UA this isn't hate on you, it's the voters.

But here is his line

Your a fat white bitch from the U.K so KNOW YOUR ROLE*and stop talking bout the guns your SUPPOSED TO BLOW You are NOT gonna shoot me you HOPELESS HO you'd only "Blow me through the wall" at a GLORY HOLE!

First off, everybody saying this was creative and fresh or whatever it's really not. I get called a fat white bitch from you UK in every battle/forum discussion i have. (you're also white and from the UK)

And also the punchline I will compare this is DaDDiOs punchline against beyond lunatic.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=416514

SHORTY BLOWS THE PIPE? Its not a FORTY FO' when he threatens to 'blow ur brains through the wall..' He has the GLORY HOLE IN MIND/

I'm obvously not calling biter but if that were me or a 'non-vet' etc, that would lose because it's practically the same. The bar was not fresh or creative, it was played as fuck. If somebody else used the same punchline as Daddio they would called out on it, and don't deny it.

Mods, you should have known better.

People can vote how they like obviously, and it's personal opinion. People tend to vote for the most respected and rated member, but there comes to a point where you need to spit that dick back out of your mouth.

If Split Personality entered on his real account, i would have lost. (I won 100% but I would have lost). Fucking sort it out people, you know this is bullshit.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-27-2012, 08:57 AM
This is a bad look for you... Your bar was worded really really badly ... I'm actually surprised you got any votes

My bar seemed fresh to me... Never heard it before

Spooky Deep
02-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Ver like I told you I've seen the glory hole line many times...& he's right about your wording tho

Shit was hard to vote on in general, no hate

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-27-2012, 09:06 AM
It always amazes me how effective a loss is at bringing out people's true colours

Askari
02-27-2012, 10:06 AM
It's a very similar concept, but in all honesty it's easily done. Shit, I've got a concept in a 32 with RULE that hasn't dropped yet that I saw you use in a similar way quite recently V. UA biting? I've got love for both parties involved, but it doesn't seem entirely plausible to me. The only thing he's guilty of is dropping par and using a very stepped on concept IMO.

IV
02-27-2012, 10:23 AM
I am not bitching about the loss, I've never done that and won't here, I'm saying of that were anybody else it's obvious the outcome would have been diffetent

I quite clearly said that im NOT saying he's biting. As for true colours, it's common knowledge that you (UA/YOU WISH) kick off every time somebody votes against you, so let's step away from that. As for wording, yeah it wasn't perfect but yours was stretched also and c'mon your grammar was awful.

Askari I'm not saying I should have won, I'm saying that if anybody else used a very very similar concept, they would have been called out on it and you know that's true. And I'm not saying he stole the concept or whatever, but a played line such as that wouldn't win a non-HOF non-vet a battle and it would be questioned.

As for a bad look for me? Think what you will, but somebody eventually had to say this in general

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-27-2012, 10:54 AM
You always bitch about things then pretend your not ... It's mindboggling actually ... You contradict yourself all the time... Just there your telling Askari your not saying you should have won... Yet a couple comments above your saying you should have won 100%

I dunno where you get the idea from that I complain about people voting against me ... I've been knocked out of more tournaments unfairly than most people and never mentioned it publicly... But your wording was really really bad... Id never have voted for that bar in a battle ... Unless it was against something equally terribly worded

Revan
02-27-2012, 11:00 AM
My 2pence:

BOTH your punches were shitty by vet standards.

‘split Artist in two’ like a FUCKING DUET!!

The wording of the punch itself was terrible, and was just basic nameplay. Im sure if someone looked you'd find this concept used against UA a few times before.

only "Blow me through the wall" at a GLORY HOLE!

Again the wording of the punch was very simplistic, and ive heard similar before from daddio and another im sure.

Obviously builds come into play and UA's wording made his a bit smoother as a whole.

Im not really sure what the issue is tho V, two basic bars, coin flip for the winner situation.

I dont think either bit, i think you both dropped your standard and UA being the vet that he is was saved by the overall polish of his writing. V didnt because the flow and wording werent as strong.

1/

IV
02-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Why doesnt anybody read? Didn't I make it clear enough when I said I'm NOT CALLING BITER.

My point was, for the 80th fucking time, that glory hole bar is SOOO played that if anybody else ha dropped it... It would have been questioned, and the fact very similar bars have been dropped would also mentioned.

Not to mention the build up and rhyming was awful. But I'm not here to judge his line, I'm here to say the voters need to grow some balls. That would have been pointed out had it been me using that line against him

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

UNKNOWN ARTIST learn to read before you tell me what I said. I said I won the split personality battle (by 100%) but if split personality was entered on his real account he would have won despite the lines.

And no, I don't. Because I'm a girl people take it as bitching but tbh EVERYBODY complains about this 'vet winning' shit but everybody is too bitch to say anything. So...

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Seen the glory whole line 3 times
. Twice against u.a.

He just basically used the same exact punch... theres no way u.a didnt know it was played.
. I can find 3 occassions.. or more.. when this bars been used ..

Veritys wording shouldnt have lost this due to the fact U.a bar was not only played. It was a played bar against him...
He just flipped the wording. Its a shame. But verity has a point. Im suprised rule out of all people didnt catch this.. i caught it right away

My point is u cant make a bar so played... making matters worst it was a played @U.A bar
... didnt have any impact imo.. zero..

Verity threw 2 jabs.. wording was decent.. nothing too much worst than ive seen rule word ish lol
Verity won this. Say what u will. She had my vote the whole time..

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Im reaally starting t to question this sites dickriding. This gos for mods n all.. rule u shulda knew better

IV
02-27-2012, 11:27 AM
So first Unknown Artist you say that you've never seen it before, but it comes to light it's been used against you. It's pure fuckery and if it were anybody else, it would have been said whilst the battle was open. If my true colours were that bad I'd have posted this thread yesterday

Revan
02-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Im reaally starting t to question this sites dickriding. This gos for mods n all.. rule u shulda knew better

You think i give a fuck about voting against anyone on this site? C'mon now son im the ride'dee not the rider lol.

& if you thought it was bit why u aint say nothing then?

What battle was it used in against UA?

NOBLE
02-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Right...I wanna know the same thing^^^

ItsNaturill
02-27-2012, 11:40 AM
glory holes are for pricks and woman with flat asses lolz

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Nothing's "come to light" ... Erupt is full of shit...Ive known that since before he even came to letbeef

My conscience is clear

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 11:58 AM
LOL..... homie..... dont even go there. Im the least bias voter on here... n im full of shit since i got here??... then why was i capo in hoodrich??.. if im so full of shit lmao

hol up...

ill be back wit some links... sad thing is i shouldnt have to do this..

any vet thats privy to battles should have instantly knew the bar was played. against the kid... if it would have been any normal played bar with good execution it would have been diff.. but this is a bar thats been used against him.... smfh lol

ima fair voter, i call it how i see it, i cant blame normal non educated voters who arnt privy to this shit, but i am,

i know im not the only one who is........

i shouldnt have to go through 300 battles to prove a point, someone should be here backing verity..... but theres noone.

stop dickriding

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:07 PM
No-one has accused him of biting in this thread yet.

Verity feels she was robbed cuz of his name.

Unless someone has a solid accusation they wanna bring to the table i'll leave y'all to your handbags.

1/

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 12:08 PM
ill be back, gotta go take care of some business, ill be back to search through these battles, unless they miraculously vanish in the next 3 hours.

IV
02-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Tbh hand bag jokes don't really offend me :rolleyes: hahaha. Not just robbed because of the name, ah it's really difficult to explain

ItsNaturill
02-27-2012, 12:10 PM
verity your face looks like a horse just shit in your handbag :high: lolz

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Just because you were on six shot for a few years doesn't mean you know what your talking about... It means very little actually .... I very rarely agree with your assessments of battles... You vote the wrong way a lot ...even though Some how you think every battle has a clear cut winner and your opinion is the right one... It all subjective and down to preference... And i don't think much of you as a battler either but you seem to think your one of the best to ever do it... Your opinion doesn't carry the weight you think it does

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 12:17 PM
u wanta know some sad shit............ lol it only took me 1 try to find ONE battle the bar was used in....... against UA..... stop stickin up for this kid n get off his dick...........

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=358780

vs Mani mula....

same exact concept..... used against UA... like i said,

UA just flipped the concept.

STOP THE DICKRIDING.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

lol fall back, u got nething else to say sir? i keep it 100. the bar is played.... against u.... falll the fuck back niiga... lmao lame ass boy. the truth shall set u free.

so u were saying i dont know what now.... ???

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

now please find some excuse ....... im waiting... im sure u and ur dickriders will find one... but there is none... same exact concept.. just flipped... n horribly if i might add... FALL BACK.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

i got some business to handle... ill be back later. SMFH AT ALL OF YOU. specially you UA.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-27-2012, 12:21 PM
That is not the same AT all ..... My bar is about the gunplay she uses being completely unbelievable

NOBLE
02-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Erupt-da-Monsta
Mani Mula said...
THIS CATS A CORNY OLD...nigga wit SHIT RAPS N BORIN FLOW, but wins becuase Letsbeef be ''Suckin Unknown dick" like CHICKS AT THE GLORY HOLE!!!
The only similarity I see is the occurance of the term "Glory hole"...there's nothing in there about "blowing through the wall". I don't see how this could be considered biting or even using the same concept. And please, don't call me a dick-rider. I'm just asking you to explain.

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:24 PM
The Mani bar was different besides the actual use of the words "Glory Hole" lol.

but wins becuase Letsbeef be ''Suckin Unknown dick" like CHICKS AT THE GLORY HOLE!!!

You are NOT gonna shoot me you HOPELESS HO you'd only "Blow me through the wall" at a GLORY HOLE!

1/

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Oh snap Apoc lol.

IV
02-27-2012, 12:31 PM
That wasn't the battle tht Erupt said about previously. Few to go over yet I'm sure.

UNKNOWN ARTIST yes obviously I don't use guns. You using white and the UK as a build up is kind o stupid because you're also white and from the UK haha so yeah I don't use guns, 95% of the site don't use guns..

@everyone else, give it time. You've seen the daddio bar

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Lol yall are dickriders... the glory whole concept in general is played.. he just flipped it. Poorly i might add.. n didnt verity post anothr link wit dad

IV
02-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Althought the daddio concept was practically identical haha

ItsNaturill
02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
tbh that mani concept was 'sucking uknown dick'/glory hole.. not 'blow me through the wall'/glory hole

IV
02-27-2012, 12:37 PM
NaturIll yep that's true, what about the 'blow brains through the wall' with a glory hole in mind though?

NOBLE
tbh that mani concept was 'sucking uknown dick'/glory hole.. not 'blow me through the wall'/glory hole
Be careful, you might get called a dickrider too.

Revan
Why you guys still typin?

We've proven the Mani bar was completely different (dont front it clearly was)

So post another or bounce.

IV
02-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Refer to daddio battle.

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Post it then!

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 12:40 PM

Exactly my point. Not even flipped. Almost identical besides the build

Then the mula punch was just flipped. Its the same exact concept jus flipped n he substituted himself for me.

Lol at this

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Then the mula punch was just flipped. Its the same exact concept jus flipped n he substituted himself for me.
Lol at this

The Mani bar was different besides the actual use of the words "Glory Hole" lol.

but wins becuase Letsbeef be ''Suckin Unknown dick" like CHICKS AT THE GLORY HOLE!!!

You are NOT gonna shoot me you HOPELESS HO you'd only "Blow me through the wall" at a GLORY HOLE!.

lol @ you smh.

And will someone post the fuckin daddio bar then??? damn lol.

IV
02-27-2012, 12:43 PM
RULE

SHORTY BLOWS THE PIPE? Its not a FORTY FO' when he threatens to 'blow ur brains through the wall..' He has the GLORY HOLE IN MIND/

NOBLE
02-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Verity You're right...that line was very similar to the one by DaddiO, but UNKNOWN wasn't in that battle and its possible that he's never seen that before. I can easily see someone who wants to make a punch with "glory hole" ending up with the same type of punch with a reference to "blow me through the wall." If Erupt can produce a battle where someone used it against UNKNOWN, that would be irrefutable evidence that he had seen it before. That Mani Mula example didn't cut it...that was just an example of someone using the term "glory hole". The concept and angle was totally different.

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:44 PM
RULE

THANK YOU! lol

Which battle was this? Could u link me the battle?

IV
02-27-2012, 12:46 PM
RULE THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I WAS SAYING!! Lmao it's all posted in my first post!

AP0CALYPSE yeah that's true, but if i used an almost identical line that RULE had used and claimed to have never seen the battle before, what ya think it outcome would have been?

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 12:49 PM

Exactly my point. Not even flipped. Almost identical besides the build

Lol at this

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Ok the DaDDiO bar is very similar.

He didnt vote or comment on the battle which is in his favour but the similarities remain.

T'will be looked at.

1/

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Rupt u lookin foolish now fam. The mani bar was CLEARLY completely different.

You a vet battler you should know the difference.

The DaDDiO bar on the other hand was very similar.

This incident is for someone super to handle.

1/

IV
02-27-2012, 12:53 PM
RULE i haven't voted on the daddio vs deniro battle yet, i could look at it, get some ideas etc.

This ma point, anybody else that would be exposed, as a vet he gets given the benefit of the doubt. I'm still not saying biter though, just fishy

Revan
02-27-2012, 12:56 PM
RULE i haven't voted on the daddio vs deniro battle yet, i could look at it, get some ideas etc.

This ma point, anybody else that would be exposed, as a vet he gets given the benefit of the doubt. I'm still not saying biter though, just fishy

At some point tho you have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

With over 150000 text battles on this site ALONE bars and concepts are BOUND to be repeated.

I bet with time and effort you could find similar situations that apply to every vet on the site.

Like i said its been sent to the reds for them to handle now.

1/

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 12:56 PM
I nevver said it was bit.. i just said the concept been used against him.just flipd.

IV
02-27-2012, 01:02 PM
RULE i agree about the concept thing. My point throughout the hole thread is that if it were a normal member we all know the outcome lol

Dono
02-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Uhh oh yeah totally a cheat right.....uhh and I'm way more awesome than V so......I should get the next round in the tourny whhaaaaa? Yup. Only fair way to handle this.

E: I kinda missed all of what's going on. :D

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 01:09 PM
We are tryna prove 2 diff points. Mine was that the concept of glory hole n suckin unknown dick have been used against him. Its notta hard one to flip. He just made it a gunplay punch.. which is why verity got my vote.. that was my point from the beggining. Not that its bit.

Catharsis
02-27-2012, 01:09 PM
I see where V is coming from.... but I'mma have to disagree with her. Her point is basically, "Had UA's line come from a lesser member.... we would have had more to say about it." Which might be true, but my thing is.... UA knows what he's doing.... so if he used slightly played conceptual material or whatever....he's likely fully aware of it. As where a regular member with no knowledge would drop the line and assume he's being SUPER original.... so he needs to be called out.
Nobody on the planet is so fresh that they've never used a concept or structure that hasn't already been used in one way or another.
....and the line in question was original enough for a pass....IMO.

Revan
02-27-2012, 01:10 PM
RULE i agree about the concept thing. My point throughout the hole thread is that if it were a normal member we all know the outcome lol

All i can tell you is this.

This website isnt infallible but i am the Head Text Moderator of this site now.

I am a great reader of character and believe me if this type of situation comes up i doubt i'd get it wrong more often than not.

UA, Verity, Mokane or Erupt. Commin-sense can provail.

1/

IV
02-27-2012, 01:24 PM
RULE and i just hope people don't take advantage of that good character judgment when they get comfortable.

Revan
02-27-2012, 01:25 PM
RULE and i just hope people don't take advantage of that good character judgment when they get comfortable.

Mama aint raise no fool lol.

But since UA is a mod we got Admins making the rulin on this one.

IV
02-27-2012, 01:34 PM
The outcome is predictable.

Until Erupt returns to the thread with other links, I will just say.. this thread wasn't about biting. It's about being fair and honest.

That is all.

Godbody
02-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Any glory hole line is played....and that's not news to anybody..

as far as U.A. goes.. he's built his rep from battling people and tearing them apart limb from limb, in an honest fashion....why would he come this far up until now to throw his legacy away against Verity? he wouldn't need to bite against Verity...

that being said...maybe U.A. read the bar when DaDDiO used it, and when coming up with lines for Verity the bar came up in his head...He used it in the battle, THINKING he came up with the line himself.

It happens to me sometimes too. I'll think of a line and jot it down..prepared to use it in a song or a battle...then either someone tells me, or I remember myself that its been used before.

I do agree with Verity when she says that if it was anybody else they woulda caught hella shit for it

but U.A. is one of the VERY VERY VERY few people on this site that gets the benefit of the doubt. Not cuz he's my crewmate, not cuz of "dickriding"..simply because if he did know of that bar's existence it was likely an honest mistake.. Like I said, why build up such a legacy to throw it away against Verity? lol.

FreezyCT
02-27-2012, 01:58 PM
see V3numb - this is why attention is dangerous

Tek Notez
02-27-2012, 01:59 PM
i agree with pulse....
i kinda feel what verity's tryna say but she shoulda come with a lot better bar in order to beat UA, and even if they were pretty equal in that battle one shoulda win that and that was UA. honestly verity shouldn't use all of her bar attacking UA when she's battling you wish. someone doesn't get that and its kinda weak approach, instead that she should mention you wish in the bar or "both" of them...

something like "you'll wish you was UKNOWN ARTIST" or anything else that includes you wish and UA cuz her bar was a lil bit messy and it wasnt understandable to some people, even tho she mentioned it in the comment someone didnt read it.
anyway its whatever DON'T make these type of threads anymore cuz they look dumb and worthless. you cant never fix the thing even if you got robbed it'll still remain the loss.

FreezyCT
02-27-2012, 02:00 PM
lol @ use in a song..

IV
02-27-2012, 02:13 PM
God-Himself i agree, i said if he wanted to he'd easily body me, and stated i didn't think he bit it, my point was the one that you then agreed with; anybody else would have got hella shit for it.

Tec Notez that's personal battle style dude. Complete different argument. As for not making threads like this... it's about time somebody said something about HOF/vets getting away with shit, everybody says it on IM and hints about it in other forum conversations.

Tek Notez
02-27-2012, 02:45 PM
God-Himself i agree, i said if he wanted to he'd easily body me, and stated i didn't think he bit it, my point was the one that you then agreed with; anybody else would have got hella shit for it.

Tec Notez that's personal battle style dude. Complete different argument. As for not making threads like this... it's about time somebody said something about HOF/vets getting away with shit, everybody says it on IM and hints about it in other forum conversations.

i know, i agree with that part of your story. respected members will always win or will have better chance of winning but in this battle UA won and thats all im pointing.. and as the matter of fact you wish wasnt known as UA before and he still won one bar champ and beast mode... and nobody knew it was him...

:high:

Just C
02-27-2012, 02:49 PM
It's not bit. It's just a played angle flipped. Not seen the battle so I can't say who won. P.S speaking of played shit I seen Bobby Milk using missed/myst and rain/reign word play. The fucks all that about? Lol.

And lol @ use in a song. Surrrrrre Pulse, if you say so. Lol

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

And for the record. EVERY textcee on the web has been guilty at 1 point or another of flipping a tired and old concept so I don't expect UA to be the exception. It obviously wasn't a bite so get over it. You lost, move on. No big deal.

Tek Notez
02-27-2012, 02:50 PM
exactly ..... ^

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 03:08 PM
the point i was trying to make, and made, is that the concept was played.... to the max........... n yet everyone says it was fresh..... smh Only pointing out the lack of knowledge the voters on lb have when callin the concept fresh....

the second point i was trying to make is that the concept has been used against him, which i did....

i was never trying to prove the kid bit, because thats a case for the mods, but the bar has been used, and used in almost the exact fashion on one occassion, and just flipped in the other.

notta fresh concept, seen it plenty of times. twice against UA.

which is why verity got my vote, 2 jabs, meh wording delivery... vs a played concept / bar thats been used ... played ina one bar battle is a nono... its played vs meh wording delivery.... vote gos to verity. :high:

cant say if he bit or not, because i have used played bars before n flipped em, unknowingly, thats up to a mod to justify, i wouldnt call the bar bit, just played...... when u are ina ONE BAR COMPETITION, creativity is key... what made it worst is ive seen the concept used against him. which determined my vote.

It's not bit. It's just a played angle flipped.
l[COLOR="Silver"]

Any glory hole line is played....and that's not news to anybody..

thank you.

:high:

i rest my case.

Revan
02-27-2012, 03:14 PM
the point i was trying to make, and made, is that the concept was played.... to the max........... n yet everyone says it was fresh..... smh Only pointing out the lack of knowledge the voters on lb have when callin the concept fresh....

the second point i was trying to make is that the concept has been used against him, which i did....

i was never trying to prove the kid bit, because thats a case for the mods, but the bar has been used, and used in almost the exact fashion on one occassion, and just flipped in the other.

notta fresh concept, seen it plenty of times. twice against UA.

which is why verity got my vote, 2 jabs, meh wording delivery... vs a played concept / bar thats been used ... played ina one bar battle is a nono... its played vs meh wording delivery.... vote gos to verity. :high:

cant say if he bit or not, because i have used played bars before n flipped em, unknowingly, thats up to a mod to justify, i wouldnt call the bar bit, just played...... when u are ina ONE BAR COMPETITION, creativity is key... what made it worst is ive seen the concept used against him. which determined my vote.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

Who the hell said it was fresh? lol

IV
02-27-2012, 03:16 PM
RULE a lot of people hit me up on chat saying it was fresh haha, i soon told them otherwise (AFTER THEY VOTED) lmao

Anyway.... this is getting a bit long. RULE knows why i did the thread, as do all the people who have the ability to read.

Good luck to everybody in the one bar tournament.

Erupt da Monsta
02-27-2012, 03:24 PM
^ what she said...

this shits gettin dragged out, ive proven my point and explained why verity gets the W. the extremely played concept(also used against him,just flipped) ina one bar battle which had zero impact( due to the fact ive seen it done almost exactly the same by daddio, n flipped by others) , vs 2 jabs n meh delivery

take your pick. vote gos to verity.. im out.

Phracture
02-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Still Tight Ive Been Scammed !!! Smh Lol vs. Frankie

FreezyCT
02-27-2012, 04:16 PM
not picking sides or lending an opinion - but what happens in the situation that yall plead that something is played, but the original poster doesnt know its played..

V3numb
02-27-2012, 04:59 PM
see V3numb - this is why attention is dangerous

smh aint about attention

IV
02-27-2012, 05:03 PM
FreezyCT i understand that, but the point is... if anybody else said 'i didn't know it was played' nobody would believe that, a vet says it... and everybody believes them. That's all i mean. Maybe it was genuine, probably not but we'll never know :high:

lllllllllllll
02-27-2012, 05:25 PM
A thread full of divas. :D

IV
02-27-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm allowed to be a Diva, a diva is the female version of a hustler, of a hu.....

Anyway, yeah this is getting boring now

S A L T
02-27-2012, 07:14 PM
It always amazes me how effective a loss is at bringing out people's true colours

word. :monkey:

im sure theres alot of punches thrown in that tourny and everyday that'd be considered played af if thats considered played imo. shit happens all the time.

IV
02-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Jason i never accused him of biting, if you actually go and look at my first place, i was getting at the voters... not UA. As one of the most intelligent members on the site i thought at least you would have read it... I even stated he would easily body me if he wanted to, why would he bite?...

The whole point was he could drop a really average bar and everybody makes out it's cracky because of who he is. That was the entire point of this, not even a dig at him in the first place, and didn't say he had bitten it. It was very similar to DaDDio's line, and if anybody else had done that they would have been asked about it and there would be comments on the battle say how 'one bar was played' but there wasnt, because of who he is. That's what I was saying in the first place which I think most people ignored

IV
02-27-2012, 08:09 PM
*facepalm*

Ah, trying to explain stuff is a waste of time to people on here. I said the line was almost identical to DaDDios for all the people saying it was fresh and creative.

I stated in my first post I was NOT calling biter, I was trying to show all the DRs that it's not a fresh line, didn't call the bite card.

My whole point was everybody dick rides vets, and if I had posted the same bar as YOU WISH on this occasion, people would have called me out on using such a played bar in a one bar tournament, but because it was YOU WISH everybody thought it was fresh etc.

Clearly (and ironically) people can't actually read in the text forums.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

** this was my original comment **

"I'm obvously not calling biter but if that were me or a 'non-vet' etc, that would lose because it's practically the same. The bar was not fresh or creative, it was played as fuck. If somebody else used the same punchline as Daddio they would called out on it, and don't deny it." <---- that is what i said.

IV
02-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Your confidence in what you're saying is amusing.

You think everybody saying the same thing? Well yeah, you're right! In the thread they're all saying the same but on IM and my inbox they're agreeing with me and even telling me it's about time somebody mentioned this somehow. They've approached me about it. Which tbh kind of proves my whole point! People scared to call vets, HOF'ers and LB legends out about this sort of stuff. The majority of people will say it, slide it into general conversation in the forums but won't ever make a thread about it despite the clear want to do so.

Nonetheless, somebody has finally called out an issue regarding a vet, everybody agrees on every fucking private communication source available but front in the forums.

Stop acting like you know everything Jason, I know you like to show up every now and again and share some wisdom but there's wisdom, confidence in what you're saying, arrogance, and then sheer ignorance.

Maybe it looks like I was accusing him of biting, but I stated in my first post that wasn't what I was doing. Done/

Frankie Clipz
02-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Real talk the shit does happen excluding this situation
Up and comers catch slack for every wrong thing but I
Seen vets use a concept that was 'used too death' and the comments
Was like "DOPE ASS FUCK" One came fresh ass fuck....

I'm just saying the shit does exist too a certain degree
Excluding this situation since the punch isn't really that played

FreezyCT
02-28-2012, 09:59 AM
V - i agree with you 100% - not saying it happened here or it didnt bc it doesnt interest me enough to do research, but it does happen...its what comes with the territory...wasnt the first, and wont be the last

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

smh aint about attention

and this has EVERYTHING to do with attention

Krhyme Killz
02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
This is an awful look V...

Letum
02-28-2012, 04:42 PM
This is a bad look for you... Your bar was worded really really badly ... I'm actually surprised you got any votes

My bar seemed fresh to me... Never heard it before

It seems 'FRESH' to you because your old as shit- just like ya bars

Prose_
02-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Real talk the shit does happen excluding this situation
Up and comers catch slack for every wrong thing but I
Seen vets use a concept that was 'used too death' and the comments
Was like "DOPE ASS FUCK" One came fresh ass fuck....

I'm just saying the shit does exist too a certain degree
Excluding this situation since the punch isn't really that played

.....................:high: