PDA

View Full Version : The Chopping Block

Fredo Lombardi
02-08-2012, 03:39 PM
WHUT? never..ever! do i think a user on here sent a private battle to someone listen to their verse twice...have it stay in the battle section for 2 weeks then all of a sudden disappear?? you know you got a mod to delete that battle because u didn't want it

Murderous Swag im a mentally challenged kid huh? hm well if memory serves me correct awhile ago i shitted on you in a battle 100% so what does that say about you my dude?

YOU GUYS ARE SO TOUGH IM SCARED OF YOU BOYS....[this is the part when i quit being sarcastic]

KING WHUT
02-08-2012, 03:42 PM
WHUT? never..ever! do i think a user on here sent a private battle to someone listen to their verse twice...have it stay in the battle section for 2 weeks then all of a sudden disappear?? you know you got a mod to delete that battle because u didn't want it

Murderous Swag im a mentally challenged kid huh? hm well if memory serves me correct awhile ago i shitted on you in a battle 100% so what does that say about you my dude?

YOU GUYS ARE SO TOUGH IM SCARED OF YOU BOYS....[this is the part when i quit being sarcastic]

damn scarecrow i bet you really wish you had a brain about now... but its all good.. keep crying... no one cares what you have to say... your broke skills have no leg to stand on... Peace WHUT?

Murderous Swag
02-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Run it tbh im not even sure who the fuck you are and personally dont care just back that mouth up with bars

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Just looked your assumption up u did win a battle but it was nowhere near 100% and nor did it have any credible voters.not to mention it was 2 years ago..........when i was NEVER serious in any battle........actually if we were to battle today son id GURANTEE 100% victory to my fans

Fredo Lombardi
02-08-2012, 06:20 PM
WHUT? Murderous Swag ok sounds like whut still dont want it that leaves me with murder it is nothing to write some verses and go in on you swag you are no match for the shaolin warrior

Murderous Swag
02-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh yea?tighten up then muskrat

Zach James
02-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Shao just shut the fuck up ugly bitch,u cant rap a shit

Fredo Lombardi
02-11-2012, 02:30 PM
rohan rane yeah i can't rap....and u lost to me twice so the question is can you rap?

Zach James
02-12-2012, 06:06 AM
"Shao that was a written accapela which u sent with retries which clearly depicts ur skills"

KING WHUT
02-12-2012, 08:18 AM
so ok... i clearly dont like Shao... just to put that out there.. but this beef is wack here....Shao>rohan rane and if you dont like it... send beef... ill answer it when my mic gets here... WHUT?

Zach James
02-12-2012, 08:35 AM
beef is on the wax WHUT i dont give a damn to his fuckin ching chang lee disses

Óðinn
02-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Why has LB been reduced to Forum comments back n forth?... Used to be beef with battles, weren't happy with out come then came the diss tracks.

Murderous Swag
02-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Cuz its simple minded so called ''rappers'' like shao that never choose to take it that distance.

Fredo Lombardi
02-12-2012, 11:11 AM
rohan rane i don't put retries and whatever ur just helping me get easy wins im getting lazy and writing jibberish now thanks alot!