lllllllllllll
02-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Outlawz.......

Student
02-09-2012, 02:27 PM
A) That's only one person
B) You have Student as a leader in your crew. #JustSayinYo
:cmonson:
DNA Has Mindless As A Leader? Your Not A Rhymer Dude, Your Just An Admin, That's It.

KING WHUT
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
i would join in this one.. but its funner to watch Mindless and Student Forum fight... lol... Mindless>Student in FORUMS..... just saying

Student
02-09-2012, 02:42 PM
i would join in this one.. but its funner to watch Mindless and Student Forum fight... lol... Mindless>Student in FORUMS..... just saying

Well I've Been Trying To Battle This Homo Forever But He Will Never Agree To It. 16 Muthasucka, Don't Bitch Out...AGAIN.

Evolution
02-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Naturill would get smashed if he battled me, so if I beat him does that mean DNA > Pyro?

And mindless > student, tbh....

It's funny how yallz talk shit but my inbox is empty lol.

And @ Ty, I swear to god man if you say one more thing about fuckin 'outlawz'.. HOW ARE THEY BETTER? Literally half your (small) roster asked to join DNA. So there goes that stupid ass theory...

STUDENT, let's just crew battle now and get the talkin' out the way.

You down? Throw the best of your best in... I'm ready. :high:

iFamine
02-09-2012, 09:47 PM
honestly i was off my shit in that battle. :/ Not frontin or nothin so dont go "WHATEVER BLAH BLAH BITCH BITCH MY VAGINA ITCHES" like i know you guys prolly will. Nats a dope battler im not gonna lie. Pyro yall got some decent battlers but ik i can beat a decent percentage of you nd if you think differently send some bars

lllllllllllll
02-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Naturill would get smashed if he battled me, so if I beat him does that mean DNA > Pyro?

And mindless > student, tbh....

It's funny how yallz talk shit but my inbox is empty lol.

And @ Ty, I swear to god man if you say one more thing about fuckin 'outlawz'.. HOW ARE THEY BETTER? Literally half your (small) roster asked to join DNA. So there goes that stupid ass theory...

STUDENT, let's just crew battle now and get the talkin' out the way.

You down? Throw the best of your best in... I'm ready. :high:

Lol well thank you Ty for admitting that I got skill. Though I'm not a faggot 'cause I literally get pussy every night, so it's all good. We can do a 16 then, we don't gotta bann accounts, I appreciate the props.

Like I said to all the other crews and all you other fuckers getting involved, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BETWEEN ME AND TY, we're going to battle, that's IT. It was ME talking shit to HIM, wasn't a shot to anyone else. Then he had to act like a female and bust out that 'he said, she said' shit.

I really don't care about 'whos the best' i came here to do me, repp my crew, and we DO have ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED CREWS ON LB. I aint gonna lie I see a few others crews in here who are nice. Only thing is, if I see a crew with only like 6-7 AVERAGE kats and only ONE ILL KAT, then that means the DNA CREW > that crew lol, just saying.

Obviously if you're in a crew, your opinion is going to be that your crew is better. From what I hear there's a crew tournament coming up. It aint that deep, respect to everybody here, this shit wasn't suppose to blow out of proportion like that, it was just suppose to be me PM'ing Ty, lol.

DNA would be happy to stop talkin' shit and let it go, but yallz keep talkin' shit back, you shut your mouth, we'll shut ours, and I'll take care of my personal business. :high:[COLOR="Silver"]

smh...........

Neva said we was better than any crew....Lemme scream ma team nigga

Mindless
02-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Student already gets too much shine riding my coat tails as it is let alone battling him.

ItsNaturill
02-10-2012, 11:08 AM
my inbox is allways open alt you little plank spanker

Student
02-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Student already gets too much shine riding my coat tails as it is let alone battling him.
Excuses Excuses.
You "Supposedly" Battle On Your Multi Account But You Can't Battle Me? #BitchAssJew. #JustSayinYo

Mindless
02-10-2012, 02:03 PM
#StudentBlowsForPesos
#Student:Isentyoutwowackversesalready!

Evolution
02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
my inbox is allways open alt you little plank spanker

STFU you little bitch. ahaahaha i'll hurt your feelings bro.

Ray Zeus
02-19-2012, 04:32 AM
lmao this forum is funny lol IMO... Pyro is shittin on DNA... but that's just me... :high:

Student
02-19-2012, 05:16 AM
#StudentBlowsForPesos
#Student:Isentyoutwowackversesalready!
I Live In LA You Racist Prick
You Sent Me Verses? To Where? My Old Account That You Have Locked? That Even Miq Was Like "Uh There's A Problem That I Can't Retrieve It For You" Smh. And If Your Talking About Those Two Old Ass Audios I Sent You Delete Em'! Or At Least Reply To Them Even Though That'd Be A Punk Ass Move.
We're Gonna Battle One Day Mindless, Let's Give The People What They Want :violent:

Student
03-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Funny How Mindless Stays Quiet...

Streetz De Hood
03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
i doesnt take a ILLMANIA 4 to know pyro> dna