PDA

View Full Version : if you could only pick 2.........

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 12:21 PM
on a female...... pick 2 traits ... the others u dont pick are as ugly/sloppy/bad as it gets.... which one... and why?? this gos for u too Verity

Pretty Face....

Big Breast.....

Fat Ass........

tight pussy....

great smellin pussy...

Long Hair.....

Fresh breath....

Pretty Feet/toes....

sense of humor....

intelligence ...

Personality....

Thick Lips .....

choose wisely.... :pimp:

IV
02-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Pretty face and Fresh breath no question about it!! Same goes for men! Hygiene is key.

BTD
02-08-2012, 12:27 PM
pretty face n a fatass no doubt

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 12:29 PM
pretty face n a fatass no doubt

really think about it tho B.... that mean her pussys loose... she got corns on her feet... and soo on... lol

BTD
02-08-2012, 12:32 PM
^^ill switch fat ass wit tight pussy n make her put socks on....problem solved aha

IV
02-08-2012, 12:38 PM
So you don't mind the nasty breath breathing all over you?

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 12:43 PM
^^ lol i added good smellin pussy to the list...

but yo... whatabout her hair... she gon be bald.. and her long ass toenails gonna scrape ur legs threw the socks... and her breath gonna be to the maxxxxxxxxx lol theres a solution to all these problems... only one tho.. haha

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

So you don't mind the nasty breath breathing all over you?

i cant stand a chick wit bad breath... thats the worst... almost as bad as a smelly pussy! asdjgfaskjgasdgasg :(

FreezyCT
02-08-2012, 12:45 PM
lol anyway you put it, youre set up to lose...

sense of humor and a fat ass

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 12:48 PM
lol anyway you put it, youre set up to lose...

sense of humor and a fat ass

ud pick fat ass ova pretty face? lol there needs to be more men in the world like you tho my nigga.. on that sense of humor tip... i added that to the list :pimp:

BTD
02-08-2012, 12:49 PM
^^he can put a blonde wig on the bitch wit a paper bag over her face, pretend hes fuckin nicki minaj lol

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 12:54 PM
^^he can put a blonde wig on the bitch wit a paper bag over her face, pretend hes fuckin nicki minaj lol

lol see now youre thinkin .... theres a solution and a way to come out on top...

the wig would solve the hair problem... the paper bag... man... idk anybody thats actually ever done that shit.. haha

FreezyCT
02-08-2012, 12:58 PM
makeup does wonders for women

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

lol and my boy pulled the pillow trick...which is only a few notches below paper bag

Student
02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Intelligence & Great Personality. I'm Looking For That INNER Beauty.

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Intelligence & Great Personality. I'm Looking For That INNER Beauty.

damn dog i forgot intelligence! gotta add that to the list! :pimp:

FreezyCT
02-08-2012, 02:05 PM
i think intelligence is overrated in a woman...i dont want a girl thats as dumb as a bag of rocks, but i also dont want a girl thats too damn smart...always correcting you, mentally flexing on you, fuck that

NOBLE
02-08-2012, 03:35 PM
on a female...... pick 2 traits ... the others u dont pick are as ugly/sloppy/bad as it gets.... which one... and why?? this gos for u too Verity

Pretty Face....

Big Breast.....

Fat Ass........

tight pussy....

great smellin pussy...

Long Hair.....

Fresh breath....

Pretty Feet/toes....

sense of humor....

intelligence ...

I'd say intelligence and tight pussy. Intelligence because it's the hardest to change out of all the things you mentioned, and if she's truly intelligent, she'd have the means to change all those other traits no matter how bad they are. An intelligent person would know how to improve their hygiene, change their aesthetics...etc. Tight pussy because it can make you forget about all the other shortcomings. I've been with girls who were pretty as fuck but their sex wasn't all that great. Likewise, I've been with women who weren't the hottest looking but they had that bomb pussy. I think when shit hits the roof, I'd go for the bomb pussy.

BTD
02-08-2012, 03:41 PM
lol i couldnt be with a girl who had intelligence and great personality but has a ugly face,no tits or ass n stanky breath

Revan
02-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Fat Ass, Full Lips.

FreezyCT
02-08-2012, 03:52 PM
rex ryan may be the only one who would choose feet

PurFekShun
02-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Lmfao aint no way to pick a good bitch

Prose_
02-08-2012, 04:16 PM
i cant do this cuz as soon as i pick 2 i think about the other ones. if you could give me 4 or even 3 i think i could manage but damn. this shits horrible. lol

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 06:05 PM
hahahaha lol at that rex ryan ish... and nah my nigga P.. there is a way to pick a good bitch... i think that nigga apocalypse is on to somthin.. a smart bitch would know how to douche.... etc...

that fixs the pussy problem...

there is a way haha

Prose_
02-08-2012, 06:17 PM
you aint say nothin bout no paper bag, plastic sugery shit. i thought you meant.. "pick those 2 things and live wit the horribleness of the rest of the choices you didnt choose."

Erupt da Monsta
02-08-2012, 06:23 PM
nah... nowhere did i say that... but.... youd have to live wit alot of the bad qualities if u dont have the means to fix em....

Prose_
02-08-2012, 06:38 PM
oh.. in that case... pretty face and humor.

plastic surgery, mints, extensions, vaginal cream for smell, and really sense of humor falls in the personality category. case closed.

unless you want us to stay on a budget?

Erupt da Monsta
02-09-2012, 02:41 AM
If u can't pay.. then all that is a no goo

Student
02-09-2012, 02:23 PM
i think intelligence is overrated in a woman...i dont want a girl thats as dumb as a bag of rocks, but i also dont want a girl thats too damn smart...always correcting you, mentally flexing on you, fuck that

Well Yeah, Nobody Likes That Shit But Someone You Can Talk To And Have A Real Conversation With Then They NEED Intelligence, Unless Your A Dominant "Smart" Person Who Wants To Be The Smartest Person In The Room Always, Then Your On Your Own.

FreezyCT
02-14-2012, 10:18 AM
^ not at all...i would want someone who i could carry a conversation with, and add insight...im a deep thinker, but i dont want to discuss the anatomy of the brain in my every-day convos

SH1T L0RD
02-14-2012, 11:26 AM
yo fuck this bitch at least give me 5 good traits outta all the shit you named

Just C
02-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Pretty Face.

Sense Of Humour.

And not picking the rest doesn't mean they will or have to be grotesque to the extreme. They will just be average/acceptable. That is the solution as you never insinuated that the 1's you didn't pick would have to be hideous to balance out the nice traits we had to pick in your OP.

FreezyCT
02-14-2012, 12:41 PM
thats what im saying...make-up can transform an average face...you cant fake a personality or a fat ass

Erupt da Monsta
02-14-2012, 01:17 PM

Pretty Face....

Big Breast.....

Fat Ass........

tight pussy....

great smellin pussy...

Long Hair.....

Fresh breath....

Pretty Feet/toes....

sense of humor....

intelligence ...

Personality....

Thick Lips .....

No fellas. The ones u dont pick arnt average. They are hideous/ugly as it gets. U only need two of these qualities really . The rest can be fixed haha lol at this. And freezy makeup only gos so far dog

Just C
02-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh my bad you did say they would be as bad as it gets. well. I don't know then.

The bad breath can be fixed with a trip to the dentist. Though she might tell you to pack your bags if you don't break it too her gently that she has dragon breath, but it's possible to treat.

Same for the feet, though I wouldn't advise taking her to the dentist for that 1 lol

Same for the smelly/slack fanny.

Breast implants.

Long Hair. Kanyes ex was bald. If my chick was bald and looked like her after all this expensive work, I could live with that lol

Personallity. I went for sense of humour. You cant have 1 without the other. Problem solved.

Ass, surgery.

Intelligence. Get that Ho in college. Shit I just paid thousands in surgery already. No point in being cheap now.

All solved.

I might now be bankrupt and living in a box. But atleast I'll have my very own barbie to keep me warm at night. Thats if she doesn't fuck me off and hitch up with some millionaire before dusk.

*fingers crossed*

Me before

http://images.askmen.com/photos/brad-pitt/84934.jpg

Me after

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_01/joseftrampDM0410_468x572.jpg

How you rate my chances boys? o.0

Erupt da Monsta
02-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Lol jus c has gotten the closest so far in makin a sexybarbie. Only one flaw. In ur evaluation dog

NOBLE
02-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Sending her to college wouldn't make her intelligent...it would only make her educated and she probably wouldn't pass if she wasn't intelligent to begin with.

Just C
02-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah true. But hey. I got an idiot barbie. Think how ezily influenced she will be. hahaha looks like she wont be leaving me after all. I could convince her my widescreen samsung box of a home on a rainy manchester high street outside footlocker is actually a 15 bedroom Beverly hills mansion.

Student
02-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Real Beauty > Fakeshitasstitsmindfucktypeofshitwhenshebreaksdown

SH1T L0RD
02-15-2012, 01:55 AM
fuck are you guys on about, any bitch with only 2 quality traits is fuckin beat... id rather fap then put lipstick on that pig