PDA

View Full Version : Any poet/lyricist would like this

dmullz
02-07-2012, 07:41 PM
The Man Inside my Head
I wrote this a little over a year ago for a College assignment the teacher basicly wanted to see how well we can be creative and just use words, and there was more to the assignement i forgot exactly what it was but i got an A so give it a read....:high:

"Two Legs racing, pacing my Minds Hall way, Clock Ticks, Yell Stop It!, Is my Timing Always this awkward when I walk words, through haunted Door Ways,Watch the Floor Raise, through Blood lines of Ink, I dont "Coat" the truth, but Mines a Mink, brail or just lines of Print, a fucked up reality of checkerboards, sitting on top a Checkered Floors A white soul blank and captured, lyrically raptured, through the Pen and the Pad I gain Stature, Update my Status, like whos the Badness "et tu brute' but Not the Gladius- A man Betrayed by his own Words he Played, but the Word Play, an Her...b-May, stand the Ides of March, my Lines They March, Like A Clone who Holds both Hot an Cold, Frozen Scold, youth in his physical, but his Mind of Old- Iam the Torch in the Center of a broken Light Fixture, Iam one of two lions scrambling for the hunt, who can Fight Quicker, Lights Flicker, as I look for the Right Mixture, In the lab a white coat, dead man with a Stabbed Throat- filled with Swag an Bland Quotes- Hands Sag this Mans Dope- an I aint even have to think much call it a Rant? Nope.....Just babbled Master Pieces, a Mastered Thesis, based on will skill and a Dab of Beastness, Quiet down now Eat ya Weed, Gain Cheetah Speed, then Beat ya meat, till you disrupt the Grim Reapa's Sleep, O that Was Me? calm as the lamb of Miss... BoBeep, but mad as a chick who jus Dissed the Creep, who try'd puttin his Hands in her Pants- without some Speach, Those remain Gameless, Shameless, as i Tarzan the Paper, Dam Its, Just Aimless writing Hitting no Specific Target, fishes in the sea cast away to a Terrific Market, an Cattch some Horrific Horse Shit”- D