PDA

View Full Version : Unrealistic Voters Banned

_Monstrosity_
02-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Can we start getting these lames out of here. Like the motherfuckers who vote and in the comments say only 5 words as an expo. I'd gladly love to be some type of mod to get rid of these motherfuckers and I'll gladly check each and every battle to get rid of these motherfuckers. I'm here to elevate and these fags are fucking it all up.

V3numb
02-10-2012, 09:53 AM
-HAHAHA!! Dude, Um, You're Battle Record Looks Like Afghanian Ball SaCcs. Wtf Are U Doinq? Seems To Me You'Re JuSzt Bitter bkUsz Somebody Been Givin Yo Frail Ass Low Votes Without An Expo. LOL. Judge By Ur Record, Your Battles Probably Didnt Need An Expo, The Expo Is YOU SUCC! !!

-P.S.A by MaCcâ„¢:fail:

no h8 but have you beaten any of em members he took losses from bro?.. cause i hvnt

_Monstrosity_
02-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Hell naw macc aint ever beat anyone good. He just snipes noobs and gets lucky when he throws his battles out there unless someone who is actually good snipes it. And of course macc would comment on this you got plenty of dick riders and your verses aint shit for real. And arent you LBs highest ranked cheater <-- I dont mean that as a question, Its a fact.

Student
02-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Gb fv vb nh8.

iFamine
02-10-2012, 02:05 PM
not a bad idea

V3numb
02-10-2012, 07:31 PM
No H8 But Keep My Name Out Yo Mouth Unless You Sendinq Me 8. doNt Be Jumpin On Dat Monkey Side Cuz i Hit Em With Tha Truth. Thats Pussy. And I Might Not Have Beat Any 'LEGENDS' but I'd Definatly Slaughter Yo VE'DUMB ass. FuCc Outta My Light Lil Boy.
:cmonson:

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

AND IF I AINT SHYT THEN HOWS ABOUT YOU SEND ME 16?? ......*Silence*

-I aint Think Szo.

nigga i send you 16-32 if ya ass wanted lol,, add ya name to the hit list and i get ya ass eventually "http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110037"
and i was talking "TO YOU" retard why you taking all this up the ass?wasnt jump'in sides just play'in mediator and was just a question n your bitchass was too pussy to answer it.. smh :p
you just mad cause i hit "you wit the truth" lolz

and monstrosity i take 16-32 from you too pic one and add yaself to the list "http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110037"