PDA

View Full Version : "Protect ya Neck" - Revenge and Elevation (32&16's)

V3numb
02-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Wu-Tang Clan "Protect Your Neck" - YouTube

Aight well i been MIA when it comes to the text scene and willing to throw out a bunch of battles to WD-40 some rust i got on my hands.. feel like i feel off and downsided instead of escalated in my parting and feel'in get my thang back up and if possible get even better more importantly..

SOOOO.. um handing out shots to some people thats been overdue.. some new heads i been looking forward to battle and some old ones i felt like i need to redemp myself on to prove a point if i gotta say going to tag some members i been thinking bout and and have em check i if they down.. most likly they are tho um pretty sure ahah

and if you aint on the list then DONT FRONT.. you can add yourself to the list um taking infinite battles and will battle anyone and everyone for pure elevation and fun

im going to be working these battles in between skew and all the shit i do throughout the day so some may take longer than others and the lengths i got in mind may take awhile lol but still sure to be decently well if i gotta say

most people going to be blind drops.. we send simultaneously so it will auto be on "resents" and be hot lister none the less but i know some are busy so i might just send early considering who you are (mod,vet,etc).. we can hit each other in chat/profile comments on due dates and when verses are ready..

like i said they aint need to accept so um going to need everyone tagged to be checked in to agree apon the battle.. cause you know if they dont then they just a pure "DUCK" (Quack quack).. like my taunt? smh ahah

got a battle i been putting off for like 2 weeks now so umma start that off and anyone willing to hit me up for a battle you in the right spot.. GET@ME son

may think this a long ass list and madddd lines to drop but like i said this aint all in the course of one day now.. we can set up due dates and w.e if yall want or just leave em hanging till we both ready on a even schedule..

AND PLEASEEEEE goes for not only people on the list but also ones registering for a battle as well.. NO DICK RIDERS OR HATE VOTES.. not saying they on the list or getting to the list but you have to agree some members on this site aint the best bunch when it comes to Fair votes.. FVC would be nice to overlook this whole thing feeeeelz me,how you going be escalating and getting better if you rely on "dick riders".. unsportsmanlike and you wdnt really know where you stand.. aint about your record its about getting better and do'in you souly a pon skillz.. dont let your chats do the talking for votes let your "skillz do it".. nuff said

ok so heres the list so far.. they will either be labeled as "check,sent,replied,etc" you'll see

No particulate order

Check Verity - 32

Up for Votes Steelo - 32 (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=428556&section=tb)

Check NaturIll - 32 (Rematch)

dreadZ - 16 (Rematch)

2Check Fiji Osa - 16

Adversity - 16 (something for a fun spar for kicks no hate bro)

Check Astronomical - 16 (rematch for kicks and all that)

Phroxen - 16 (rematch yeah got off on the wrong foot still this'll be fun)

Check 2fuel - 32

Check CoRe sOuL - 16 (just for kicks i guess)

Check Dono - 16 (yeah i aint forget bout you bro lol)

Check Doc T - 16 (elevation on both our parts)

Check SWAVY - 16 (Rematch)

Check sWORDz - 16

Check sWORDz - Gfx battle.. (mods only vote we can come to a agreement on sub)

1Check BTD - 32

Check De ja - 16-8.. (been bitching bout it)

Check -DimeZ- - 32

Grizzeat - 32

Check Variation - 32

Check Intricate Skillz - 16

3Check -Famine - 16

------------------------------------------

(going to individually hit up ever member on the list to be sure they either check in or deny it just to clarify least do it one way or another)

everyone else not on the list.. if you down THROW YOUR ASS UP THERE.. um positively trying to get at EVERRYBODY on the list and then some

I aint scared to lose at all.. but i am scared of slipp'in .. so help me retain my grip on the scene and we can see how this plays out.. aint going be throwing out no more lazy verses now reasons i got some losses in the 1st place.. so this'll be foreal no bullshit at all

Respect to most on the list.. andddddddddddd Gl yall

James 1
02-07-2012, 12:27 PM
how about u stop ducking me and put my name on that list

BTD
02-07-2012, 12:40 PM
ill take a 32 whenever

V3numb
02-07-2012, 12:48 PM
duck?.. lol pshh.. ill throw u on the list for a 16-8 if yuo really want just cause.. wasnt ever a duck tho cause you and eye soar

BTD i got you bro

James 1
02-07-2012, 01:45 PM
ita about time u finally got the balls 4 it!

V3numb
02-07-2012, 02:04 PM
who ever said i was scared?.. just no real reason to battle u lmao

Óðinn
02-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Be honest with you dude, i aint even read this thread... para' after para' Fuck That lool...

You know where my inbox is, i been busy.... i know we were to get a 32 poppin' off a while back... i'll get round to it when i do.

(to be honest tho, after seeing your text battle against Astronomical... Im reluctant to send 32 bars to kill ya when i'd do the same with an 8)

James 1
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
no 'real reason' to battle? lmaoooo! fuck u doin on a battle site kid

V3numb
02-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Be honest with you dude, i aint even read this thread... para' after para' Fuck That lool...

You know where my inbox is, i been busy.... i know we were to get a 32 poppin' off a while back... i'll get round to it when i do.

(to be honest tho, after seeing your text battle against Astronomical... Im reluctant to send 32 bars to kill ya when i'd do the same with an 8)

dont be an ass kiddo. just send/reply all u needa do,if u kill me then make sure i dont get back up

no 'real reason' to battle? lmaoooo! fuck u doin on a battle site kid

.. as in your not somone i feel worth my time and your just there?.. did you not see that long ass list of battles... use your head buddy

Óðinn
02-07-2012, 03:04 PM
^If you were to be killed, you wouldn't get back up....as you'd be dead.

But send em' Zombie like bars on over fam. :high:

RhetoriK
02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
v3n...send or don't send...easy as that. lol ;)

V3numb
02-07-2012, 03:06 PM
@fuel i got ya lol

@rhet no douubt haha

IV
02-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Some people get cocky soon as they get a tiny bit higher rated (due to reasons that aren't even skill) and duck out of battles promised after saying they'd send. But it's cool their head is about to get shrunk back down to size.

Numb you know i got you.

James 1
02-07-2012, 03:11 PM
lol if u feel im not 'worth ur time', why have u been ducking me ever since i signed up? surely, if ur that much better than me u wud have already merked me off?

quit making excuses for ur bitchyness and send it already, tired of listening to excuse after excuse from ur lame ass

IV
02-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Its Deja Vu stop saying other people are lame, when you been ducking so much you been pretending to be UnEthical

James 1
02-07-2012, 03:22 PM
umm who have i been ducking exactly? Verity

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

and LMAO at pretending to be unethical. people have messaged me asking me if i am this guy, i would love for 1 of these people to show me where i confirm to being this kid :)

IV
02-07-2012, 03:24 PM
You confirmed it to me, in fact i didn't even ask you, you just said you were! Repeatedly! Obviously i don't have the chat history to prove it, but it's whatever, you know what you said i don't gotta tell you

James 1
02-07-2012, 03:26 PM
lol ooooh u dont have the evidence to prove it. in that case, u messaged me saying you're unethical too.

V3numb
02-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Some people get cocky soon as they get a tiny bit higher rated (due to reasons that aren't even skill) and duck out of battles promised after saying they'd send. But it's cool their head is about to get shrunk back down to size.

Numb you know i got you.

cocky?.. i hope you dont mean me sweetheart lol

lol if u feel im not 'worth ur time', why have u been ducking me ever since i signed up? surely, if ur that much better than me u wud have already merked me off?

quit making excuses for ur bitchyness and send it already, tired of listening to excuse after excuse from ur lame ass
"ducking?" dont get your words twisted i just aint wanted to waste my time with you.. i battle you on you other account and i know if was you account too cause when you got banned you switched over.. when you dropped that "recycled bitten" line.. come on now.. how umma take you seriouse if you drop stupid shit like that?

it aint a "excuse" its a "reason" lol you'll get you kibbles n bits butch dont fret you desperately want my attention so i guess i give you somthing "eventually" Lol

James 1
02-07-2012, 03:28 PM
blah blah blah ... all i heard was 'im too scared to battle u'

V3numb
02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
LMAooooooooooo

sWORDz
02-07-2012, 03:37 PM
ukno im down... for both.

IV
02-07-2012, 03:41 PM
lol ooooh u dont have the evidence to prove it. in that case, u messaged me saying you're unethical too.

Haha no, you added me on the Lucio username and told me you were eth. Never actually messaged you, you spoke to me. Faggit.

James 1
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM
i think you'll find its u that keeps messaging me 'whats up eth'. silly lil ho, cant even remember the shit u type. smh.

FreezyCT
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM

made me chuckle :rolleyes:

V3numb
02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
FreezyCT how about a battle too in that case?.. last time i checked you wasnt invited.. or here to battle lmao. just strolls around Lb with some bs and w.e xp

FreezyCT
02-07-2012, 03:49 PM
lol @ not being invited

SWAVY
02-07-2012, 03:51 PM
i may consider for a fellow ShowOff

IV
02-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Its Deja Vu YES i was im'ing you saying whats up eth because you had told me you were eth. Fucking idiot

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:03 PM
and your proof of me apparently claiming to be this dude isssss.... oh yea ... non existent. wot an absolute retard.

IV
02-07-2012, 04:11 PM
I don't need proof, why would i assume that Lucio was eth? I don't need proof lol nobody cares but you. Why would i PM some irrelevant noob accusing him of being eth?

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:14 PM
'nobody cares but u' ... and yet, you're the one spraying ur period juice all over the thread. why would i pm some irrelevant tranny claiming to be someone else? seriously, wisen up

IV
02-07-2012, 04:14 PM
You didn't PM me. You told me on chat, because you were already on my friends list, because you were V3NUMBS LOVER BOY meaning you were V3NUMB who had told me they were eth from day fucking one.

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
so now im v3numb aswell as unethical? lmaoooo jeeezzzz please fill me in as to who else i am :)

IV
02-07-2012, 04:20 PM
NO your old name was 'V3NUMBS LOVER BOY'

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:25 PM
You didn't PM me. You told me on chat, because you were already on my friends list, because you were V3NUMBS LOVER BOY meaning you were V3NUMB who had told me they were eth from day fucking one.

smh. i dont think i need to say anymore

IV
02-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Omg you're so fucking stupid.

because you were v3numbs lover boy meaning you were v3numb who had told me they were eth from day fucking one.

i was obviously calling you v3numb for short, after referring to you as v3numbs lover boy. V3numbs lover boy gets long to type and was obviously calling you that for short which you and everybody else understand but if you wanna poke holes in what i said to avoid the initial question, you sir, are a fucking idiot. You told me you were eth on the name you had before v3numbs lover boy, you told me you were eth on v3numbs lover boy, and on the lucio username.

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:32 PM
lol nice way 2 dig ourself outta that hole. wen u have something relevant to say, holla.

iFamine
02-07-2012, 04:36 PM
i been wantin a 8 from you too famo. you know i got respect for ya i just think shit would be hot.

IV
02-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Lol, attacking the flaws in my comments (mistake at referring to you as a shortened name i thought you were smart enough to understand) to try and cover up your own, it's sad that you think people don't know what you're doing lol. It's whatever though, you 10000% told me repeatedly you were eth, and if you aren't you're just a desperate sad sad wannabe. Good day

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:39 PM
wow 10000%, and yet, still no proof? guess what, im also santa claus, and the easter bunny

IV
02-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Haha okay, prove that you didn't say it then :)

James 1
02-07-2012, 04:56 PM
prove u didnt admit to be being a tranny :)

IV
02-07-2012, 05:19 PM
you're giving me ball ache.

James 1
02-07-2012, 05:24 PM
likewise tranny

IV
02-07-2012, 08:40 PM
sorry for fucking up your thread there V lol

V3numb
02-07-2012, 08:41 PM
its aight.. poor kid's like crabs.. a bitch to get rid of lol you aint to blame

-Dimez-
02-07-2012, 09:57 PM
send a couple bars my way... 32...

V3numb
02-07-2012, 10:08 PM
updated.. going start sending soon.. somtime

Astronomical
02-07-2012, 10:10 PM
"Protect ya Neck"?. Last time we battled you were grazing my knee caps lol. Send something over, I'm out of town at the minute but i'll be back in a week, you can send then. Take care of your other battles.

V3numb
02-07-2012, 10:18 PM
just a title... dont take it to heart now,i guess tho lmao,aint say you was at the top of the list baby boy dont fret that was the plan anyways ahah no h8

Astronomical
02-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Good. Rushing a funeral would not be a good look on your part.

V3numb
02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
exactly.. i aint planning on dieing anytime soon.. least not form you ahah, last time was a diff story.. but cant really say nothing spilled milk

sWORDz
02-07-2012, 10:31 PM
its sWORDz not SwordZ... lol.

V3numb
02-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Apoleeze.. aint think you cared.. hate when niggaz drop my name "venumb" so i know how it feelz

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

fixed dat for ya

Doc T
02-07-2012, 10:48 PM
SHOWOFFz LEGOOOOO

V3numb
02-07-2012, 11:03 PM
worrd to dat yo

Dono
02-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I just agreed to 10 battles yesterday, and I've got a song to get done by Valentine's day.

Throw me at the bottom of your list and we can get it in after I get to all the other ones I agreed to.

V3numb
02-08-2012, 12:08 AM
agreed no prolem

Q
02-08-2012, 12:22 AM
yah know where mah inbox is homie

V3numb
02-08-2012, 12:27 AM
no doubt i get to you eventually bro

Fiji Osa
02-08-2012, 07:04 AM
V3numb Send Me a 16 ASAP .. I',m Allready Going To Smack Ya Leader sway Round In Audio Booth .. I Don't Mind Slapping You Round On Text Side LMAO

No h8 j/P But Ma InBox Is Open V

V3numb
02-08-2012, 07:33 AM
i got you bro i get to you somtime on the list

SAND
02-08-2012, 11:05 AM
i need a battle, make it whatever length

V3numb
02-08-2012, 11:23 AM
so who wants it 1st?.. if anything umma just drop randomly on whoever

B L O C C
02-08-2012, 12:28 PM
V3numb this a hitlist or a v-day card list...alotta sweet ppl here lol

V3numb
02-08-2012, 12:35 PM
both maybe... ahah

BTD
02-08-2012, 03:42 PM
id like mine asap, i havent done a 32 on here yet n i got some bars to use

V3numb
02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
word.. i guess u can goo next.. Steelo was first so far bro

ozark
02-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Yea ill reply!

Fiji Osa
02-09-2012, 07:02 AM
V3numb .. Im still waiting on ma 16bars smh .. Since You Don't Want to do Audio .. Inbox Ready

V3numb
02-09-2012, 07:08 AM
updated this ish..

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Fiji Osa chill.. u either 2nd or 3rd sent Steelo a 32 yesterday.. and BTD wants a 32 now too.. u get you 16 soon promise that just needa wait your turn bro

V3numb
02-10-2012, 07:33 PM
next three on the list updated..

peep 1st page

-Dimez-
02-10-2012, 09:53 PM
still waitin yo......

V3numb
02-10-2012, 09:59 PM
calm your self.. there's a list now

RhetoriK
02-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Hey v3numb...nobody ever asks, how are YOU doing man? i keep telling you, dont rush..32 lines in 45 minutes is rough. Take YOUR time..

& yo...Thanks for playing ;)

lllllllllllll
02-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Pooper Scooper

V3numb
02-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Hey v3numb...nobody ever asks, how are YOU doing man? i keep telling you, dont rush..32 lines in 45 minutes is rough. Take YOUR time..

yeah that's fairly true,ahah but yeah keep forgetting im actually more rushing than putting thought into it if anything,i got ya tho

was a pleasure.. next time i hop in the ring with you no keystyles.. and i try n not to rush :p

PerSpekTiv
02-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Wu-Tang Clan "Protect Your Neck" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZrz8siv4Q)

Aight well i been MIA when it comes to the text scene and willing to throw out a bunch of battles to WD-40 some rust i got on my hands.. feel like i feel off and downsided instead of escalated in my parting and feel'in get my thang back up and if possible get even better more importantly..

SOOOO.. um handing out shots to some people thats been overdue.. some new heads i been looking forward to battle and some old ones i felt like i need to redemp myself on to prove a point if i gotta say going to tag some members i been thinking bout and and have em check i if they down.. most likly they are tho um pretty sure ahah

and if you aint on the list then DONT FRONT.. you can add yourself to the list um taking infinite battles and will battle anyone and everyone for pure elevation and fun

im going to be working these battles in between skew and all the shit i do throughout the day so some may take longer than others and the lengths i got in mind may take awhile lol but still sure to be decently well if i gotta say

most people going to be blind drops.. we send simultaneously so it will auto be on "resents" and be hot lister none the less but i know some are busy so i might just send early considering who you are (mod,vet,etc).. we can hit each other in chat/profile comments on due dates and when verses are ready..

like i said they aint need to accept so um going to need everyone tagged to be checked in to agree apon the battle.. cause you know if they dont then they just a pure "DUCK" (Quack quack).. like my taunt? smh ahah

got a battle i been putting off for like 2 weeks now so umma start that off and anyone willing to hit me up for a battle you in the right spot.. GET@ME son

may think this a long ass list and madddd lines to drop but like i said this aint all in the course of one day now.. we can set up due dates and w.e if yall want or just leave em hanging till we both ready on a even schedule..

AND PLEASEEEEE goes for not only people on the list but also ones registering for a battle as well.. NO DICK RIDERS OR HATE VOTES.. not saying they on the list or getting to the list but you have to agree some members on this site aint the best bunch when it comes to Fair votes.. FVC would be nice to overlook this whole thing feeeeelz me,how you going be escalating and getting better if you rely on "dick riders".. unsportsmanlike and you wdnt really know where you stand.. aint about your record its about getting better and do'in you souly a pon skillz.. dont let your chats do the talking for votes let your "skillz do it".. nuff said

ok so heres the list so far.. they will either be labeled as "check,sent,replied,etc" you'll see

No particulate order

Check Verity - 32

Up for Votes Steelo - 32 (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=428556&section=tb)

Check Naturill - 32 (Rematch)

DreadZ - 16 (Rematch)

2Check Fiji Osa - 16

Adversity - 16 (something for a fun spar for kicks no hate bro)

Check Astronomical - 16 (rematch for kicks and all that)

Phroxen - 16 (rematch yeah got off on the wrong foot still this'll be fun)

Check 2fuel - 32

Check Core soul - 16 (just for kicks i guess)

Check Dono - 16 (yeah i aint forget bout you bro lol)

Check Doc T - 16 (elevation on both our parts)

Check Swavy - 16 (Rematch)

Check SwordZ - 16

Check SwordZ - Gfx battle.. (mods only vote we can come to a agreement on sub)

1Check BTD - 32

Check De ja - 16-8.. (been bitching bout it)

Check -DimeZ- - 32

Grizzeat - 32

Check Variation - 32

Check intricate Skillz - 16

3Check -Famine - 16

------------------------------------------

(going to individually hit up ever member on the list to be sure they either check in or deny it just to clarify least do it one way or another)

everyone else not on the list.. if you down THROW YOUR ASS UP THERE.. um positively trying to get at EVERRYBODY on the list and then some

I aint scared to lose at all.. but i am scared of slipp'in .. so help me retain my grip on the scene and we can see how this plays out.. aint going be throwing out no more lazy verses now reasons i got some losses in the 1st place.. so this'll be foreal no bullshit at all

Respect to most on the list.. andddddddddddd Gl yall

Where is my return for my bars V3numb...waits for an awnser

BTD
02-14-2012, 07:59 PM
dont rush ya verse homie drop some classik bars

V3numb
02-14-2012, 08:12 PM
replied to other ina PM and BTD no doubt i got ya

JiminiSpitit
02-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Me for eight

V3numb
02-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Jimmini Spittit no 8s aloud bro.. 16+

Phroxen
02-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Seems like you'll have your hands full with practice after seeing your list... honestly, I have no drive to write for you again unless you elevate a bit more. So at the end of your list, if you're dope then let's do 16 or something. Other than that, you can send an 8 and I'll key some shit when I get it.

No disrespect, since you're being an adult about this and doing it for elevation.. I'm just not motivated for you anymore. (unless you give me a reason to be, lol..)

JiminiSpitit
02-15-2012, 11:43 PM
16 it is then

Crack Money
02-19-2012, 09:59 AM
lol@ 2Fuel........he's funny!

V3numb
03-28-2012, 09:16 PM

and today is where i use this quote and start being serious.. finishing bars just to finish is no longer an option, anything from this sec forward is bs if i said i just rushed it..

V3numb
10-25-2012, 04:48 PM
reviving this shit.. i dropped it and forgot to pick it up.. um running active again and looking to knock of rust the best way.. whos still down?.. and any new contenders as well?.. drop ya name and bars length

BLNK
10-25-2012, 05:02 PM
lrn2tag

Edit:
V3numb

V3numb
10-25-2012, 05:07 PM
how many lines?.. we can do this somtime next week

BLNK
10-25-2012, 05:09 PM
I didn't say I would battle you. I told you to learn to @ Name people.

V3numb
10-25-2012, 05:11 PM
still clueless.. ahah