PDA

View Full Version : One of the best videos you'll ever see.

Godbody
02-06-2012, 11:27 PM
For about 3-4 years, I knew there was more to life than what I was taught, than what I learned. I just felt it. Maybe you did too. Maybe you felt like there's some secret you were left out of. All my research & experiences pushed me away from religion and pushed me towards the Universal Laws of Life...You can look up the Universal Laws in Google and they'll all come up.. Law of Karma, Soul Evolution, Manifestation, Attraction, Unconditional Love, Vibration, Law of One..etc..

But Will Smith does a great job in these interviews with sharing this philosophy. & It might be the video you needed to watch to make you get up off your ass and tackle whatever it is you've been so hesitant to tackle. You wanna rap? You wanna own a successful business?...Well watch this

Will Smith shares his secrets of success - YouTube

AkRid_ArTz
02-06-2012, 11:56 PM
This is a really good video man, im gonna save this.

SWAVY
02-07-2012, 12:08 AM
yo u shuld read da book called The Secret if you havent already

Godbody
02-07-2012, 12:31 AM
I've seen the Documentary. And The Secret only focuses on one Universal Law..well..two.

Will Smith has seen it too i'm sure. he talks about the Alchemist which is interesting

But there are many universal laws. You should look into them all.

SWAVY
02-07-2012, 01:29 AM
I've seen the Documentary. And The Secret only focuses on one Universal Law..well..two.

Will Smith has seen it too i'm sure. he talks about the Alchemist which is interesting

But there are many universal laws. You should look into them all.

oh i have and believe me its not easy to follow dis stuff if ya mind has already been trained 1 way for a long period of time...da biggest battle is wit yaself at da end of da day

SH1T L0RD
02-07-2012, 02:00 AM
i ate mushrooms a lot

Godbody
02-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Damn that might explain why you fell off

FreezyCT
02-07-2012, 09:45 AM
good post

ive been looking into this kind of stuff too ever since i was put onto the Secret

SH1T L0RD
02-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Damn that might explain why you fell off

i don't need books and will smith to tell me that son all that shit happened in my mind on its own

and i never fell off, i went up and over. im like a mountain in the distance pULSe. from where you are, it looks like i am small, easily defeated. once you get to where i'm at you'll see my true scale.

Student
02-07-2012, 02:00 PM
"Falling Off" > Never Getting On. Just Saying...PYRO!