PDA

View Full Version : Listen up you faggots

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 07:40 PM
it's come to my attention recently that people hate when i don't 'finish' a 32 line battle. I think that shit is stupid. Thats like saying since there is 500 seconds in your verse you should fill every single second with words. I pause and space my 32 lines out like a verse and give it room to breathe... makes it more entertaining in my opinion.

theres my announcement. get off my dick

Phroxen
02-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Godbody
02-06-2012, 08:26 PM
I agree with pauses and whatnot..maybe filling 30 out of 32..or 29..or 28, 26 lines even..

but your verse had hella filler. It's not hate when people vote against you because they felt the other dude won, and you felt that

YOU
ARE
MY
BITCH

deserves 4 seperate lines for 4 words..when each of those lines could've been more content with punchlines instead of filler.

Streetz De Hood
02-06-2012, 08:30 PM
that made it more comical though...

Godbody
02-06-2012, 08:31 PM
only reason he can get away with that is cuz he had a decent verse.

Cuz there's no way he'd pull some shit off like that against a GREAT battler and proceed to make this thread

I guess its okay to do it if you know you can pull it off on such and such person

Prose_
02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Gurp Da God... real talk you my dude... but do you just get off on breaking rules? like seriously... dont just do it becuz everyone else isnt ite? im sure u not but u REEALLY startin to just point a middle finger at LB. not to be original but just to piss us off. lol

but... u a badass. i respect that. lol

Godbody
02-06-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm gonna have to pause the post above me. Dude started off droppin knowledge then started stroking the Gurp Da God penis in his closing

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 09:16 PM
smfh at this shit......

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

i asked u for a 32, u said "yep, send it" id assume you would fill in the whole 32 box, if u werent gonna fill it, you shouldve said 16 instead of 32

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

if u want, we can delete this 32 battle and start a new one with a 16 instead of 32... i can careless about wins and losses

Prose_
02-06-2012, 09:34 PM
God-Himself he's the kinda dude that has to go against sumthing soley becuz everyone else is into it. (im sure you of all people MUST understand that.) :high:

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 09:37 PM
sometimes i think Huey is overrated. if this dude was to make a new account and drop an open, how much u wanna bet that everyone will think he's a noob? ur like fame... just with a little bit of skill

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 10:32 PM
lol i didn't make this thread to see if you guys liked me. im saying that its not against the rules and shouldnt be frowned upon not to fill in every black space in the battle. it's a limit not a necessity. Sure, if you don't like my bars then you don't like my bars. but don't come at me like "you didnt fill it out so you lose". as a great man once said "i didn't have time to write you a short letter, so i wrote you a long one"

DiMeZ. all in all you wrote about 2 bars for me. sure, you wrote 1023910248194 bars, but at the end of the day, u wrote me 2 bars. i wrote you that verse in 5 minutes and it still makes me laugh. as long as I enjoy it, iv done my job

Oh, and you're a hoe. this dude gets the balls to come at me like "dog ur wack for not fillin out that battle" then i told him i wasnt even gunna write the battle, but did it cause (quote) dude was 'kinda cool'. then he comes at me like "actually nah man i was just bein a bitch who cares? right? we're cool... u think im cool. dope!"'

fuck outta here hoe ass

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Yo read that battle and tell me u don't enjoy my verse more... ur shit is boring as fuck. meaningless filler and over set up stretched out punchlines... my shit was funny, personal, and at times.. quite witty

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:03 PM
lol i didn't make this thread to see if you guys liked me. im saying that its not against the rules and shouldnt be frowned upon not to fill in every black space in the battle. it's a limit not a necessity. Sure, if you don't like my bars then you don't like my bars. but don't come at me like "you didnt fill it out so you lose". as a great man once said "i didn't have time to write you a short letter, so i wrote you a long one"

DiMeZ. all in all you wrote about 2 bars for me. sure, you wrote 1023910248194 bars, but at the end of the day, u wrote me 2 bars. i wrote you that verse in 5 minutes and it still makes me laugh. as long as I enjoy it, iv done my job

Oh, and you're a hoe. this dude gets the balls to come at me like "dog ur wack for not fillin out that battle" then i told him i wasnt even gunna write the battle, but did it cause (quote) dude was 'kinda cool'. then he comes at me like "actually nah man i was just bein a bitch who cares? right? we're cool... u think im cool. dope!"'

fuck outta here hoe ass

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Yo read that battle and tell me u don't enjoy my verse more... ur shit is boring as fuck. meaningless filler and over set up stretched out punchlines... my shit was funny, personal, and at times.. quite witty

typical noob statement "I wrote my verse in 5 minutes so therefore I am a vet" fuck outta here.... see how cocky u can get sometimes? yea i can string up a few jokes, make them rhyme, skip some lines, add some content into it too. look, ur too overrated, and i never said you were wack just cuz you didn't fill in the box. i clearly stated "Usually, when a person doesnt fill in the box, it's cuz one of those verses were shitty" i'd assumed you thought my shit was wack, which you just stated right now. don't get me wrong, you make good music, but, that doesn't mean your a good battler... stick too making music, leave the battle scene. and my shit was boring as fuck? did u not catch the personals? only decent bar that came from u was the skater orgy. that was the ONLY punchline you had. the rest was all bullshit filler. so lets see. i supposedly had two bars that were good. you only had like half a bar. do the math bitch.

You Lose. :(:(

:monkey::monkey:

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:04 PM
and im not the type to talk a lotta shit over the internet,,, either send me some bars (or if ur too pussy, ill send u a 16 AGAIN) or shut the fuck up :fyou:

lllllllllllll
02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Look at what LB do to niggas....

Dora can be a thug, all she needs is a letsbeef account.

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:11 PM
I dont write my verses in 5 minutes to call myself a vet. call me whatever u want thats just what i do. thats how i enjoy myself when i write this shit. don't like it, dont play.

and fool doesnt watch 60 minutes.... (nobody watches 60 minutes).. but that morley safer line was crack cocaine. that you are my bitch. ending in the YES MY BITCH. u called urself a bitch just to REP MY SHIT literally takes the battle... how can you win on that basis? thats a true fucking statement.

yo you honestly think if we both used our verses to battle live in front of grindtime judges you would have won?

but ur right, my music is good

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Gurp Da God

(read from bottom to top)

-Dimez-
02-04-2012 07:43 PM
-Dimez-
yo, fuck it, it's only a battle. LETS GET THIS SHIT ON THE HOTLIST!!!!!!!! didn't mean to be a bitch about it, i usually arent like that

Gurp Da God
02-04-2012 07:42 PM
Gurp Da God
would you rather have me not responded? pshh.. ur verse was bunz son i wasnt even gunna touch that shit, but i remembered u bein kinda cool... when i throw a dog a bone i don't wanna know how that shit tastes

-Dimez-
02-04-2012 07:40 PM
-Dimez-
you gotta be dumb as fuck if you didn't get the message already

Gurp Da God
02-04-2012 07:39 PM
Gurp Da God
don't be a bitch u got somethin to say?

-Dimez-
02-04-2012 07:38 PM
-Dimez-
i'd understand.... i mean, the sender writes a full 32 line and their opponent only writes in about 22 lines. yea, i'd understand why people would get pissed

Gurp Da God
02-04-2012 07:36 PM
Gurp Da God
nah i just like spacin that shit out. i think its more enjoyable to read... people always get butthurt bout that shit

-Dimez-
02-04-2012 07:36 PM
-Dimez-
usually when people don't fill in the box, its cuz one of those verses were shitty

Gurp Da God
02-04-2012 07:34 PM
Gurp Da God
shits crack, watu mean?

-Dimez-
02-04-2012 07:30 PM
-Dimez-
wassup with the battle yo?

-Dimez-
02-01-2012 12:52 AM
-Dimez-
Battles in... make it hot yo

Gurp Da God
01-21-2012 03:08 PM
Gurp Da God
yep, send it

-Dimez-
01-21-2012 03:03 PM
-Dimez-
Wanna go 32? I'll even send

You Lose

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:15 PM
i was talking about my verse you faggot

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

lol @ me saying your verse was bunz and calling you a dog and you kissing my ass ahhaha

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:19 PM
call it whatever you want, but, it is what it is. and live battling is wayyyyyyyyy different from text battles, bitch. lolol you fell off hard, huey.... and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1lH6l0jK8

:(

now again, either send some bars, or ill send some bars, or shut the fuck up you anorexic diabetic peice of shit

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

so now I can't be polite without being some type of faggot? wow.... smh @ society nowadays... your cloning Fame

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:22 PM
lol judging from your performance in our conversation you woulda folded like a mattress (fold up mattress...) in my shoes when he pressed in the 3rd

ur like 14 years old, go lose your virginity, you'll feel better

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

i was talking about my verse you faggot

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

lol @ me saying your verse was bunz and calling you a dog and you kissing my ass ahhaha

this.................

BLNK
02-06-2012, 11:26 PM
That loss is kind of funny, though, Huey...

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:27 PM
lol judging from your performance in our conversation you woulda folded like a mattress (fold up mattress...) in my shoes when he pressed in the 3rd

ur like 14 years old, go lose your virginity, you'll feel better

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

this.................

look you don't know anything about me or my life. and yea im 15, lol @ a teenager winning the votes in our battle. i'd love to embarrass the fuck outta u in KOTD and GT. you ain't shit kid. i should post the pic of u looking like a drunk hobo holding a beer bottle. now, im done in this thread. im sending you another 32... this time don't be a bitch... and actually write all of em

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:29 PM
lololol you have pictures of me?? haha wtf shits creepy

jack yea that shit is pretty funny. they did say to me and i quote "if you really got robbed then 90% of the youtube comments will say so" ..... sure enough

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:31 PM
oh and, stop trying to make jokes in this thread. it doesnt fit you. you look like a wack version of Fame when it comes to making jokes in threads

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

lololol you have pictures of me?? haha wtf shits creepy

jack yea that shit is pretty funny. they did say to me and i quote "if you really got robbed then 90% of the youtube comments will say so" ..... sure enough

smfh @ idiotic ppl... clearly you suffer from short term memory loss

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:31 PM
lol this is awesome im creating an emo teen right now

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:34 PM
lol this is awesome im creating an emo teen right now

lolol im not a pussy,,, if that was the case, i wouldve been emo a long time ago. stop being a pussy and stop trolling, get to work on ur verse... NOW! :monkey: :monkey:

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

LOL well, ive got the win for sure now HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:35 PM
wtf are you talking about? shut the fuck i hate battling people like you. no character. nothing to say. you sound like me in 02 with less flow

-Dimez-
02-06-2012, 11:40 PM
wtf are you talking about? shut the fuck i hate battling people like you. no character. nothing to say. you sound like me in 02 with less flow

you still sound like you in 02, this time, mixed with a little bit of bitchiness as your atrribute. that leaves you one option

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

haha fucking homo, your one of those ppl that are always checking themselves out in the mirror, wondering to see if there fat. no wonder you look like a fucking anorexic. bitch.

YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!

SH1T L0RD
02-06-2012, 11:48 PM
lol people always make the skinny joke... the first guy i battled was in his 30s and genocide is a big dude. im reality im pretty big for my age

wheres a picture of u dog? apparently you got pictures of me posted with a beer bottle. lemme see that year book picture

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

actually fuck that. fuck you. hoe ass back peddling prepubescent 02 text battle rhyme having hoe ass

-Dimez-
02-07-2012, 12:08 AM
lol people always make the skinny joke... the first guy i battled was in his 30s and genocide is a big dude. im reality im pretty big for my age

wheres a picture of u dog? apparently you got pictures of me posted with a beer bottle. lemme see that year book picture

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

actually fuck that. fuck you. hoe ass back peddling prepubescent 02 text battle rhyme having hoe ass

Lol @ me calling you a homo and then asking me for a picture of myself. You know your running outta insults when you start to string up random bullshit. Let's battle faggot

Phroxen
02-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Let's battle faggot

Didn't you guys...... just battle?

-Dimez-
02-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Didn't you guys...... just battle?

For the fun of it, then this corny white boy starts running his mouth and shit? Fuck that. Now Gurp Da God doesn't wanna battle? You know how much of a pussy your making yourself look like right now? This is like the whole Pronto Banks and pULSe argument.

BLNK
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Huey, didn't I usse you to pick my teeth once? :S

Dimez, you're not on his level. Just stop. Lol.

-Dimez-
02-07-2012, 01:30 AM
You don't know that

SH1T L0RD
02-07-2012, 01:58 AM

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=426596

Askari
02-07-2012, 02:13 AM

FINALLY. I was worried about having to break the news.

Dimes you're not elevated enough to run your mouth against someone like Huey, it's fact. You saying things like "classic noob statement" is massively ironic because you yourself are a noob and Huey is in fact a veteran.

Just chill man, I'd be delighted to have a 32 against a name like Huey so early on in my time here.

Lizman
02-07-2012, 04:37 AM
You Didn't Deserve Your Win In The Battle Versus NaturIll
My Laptop Went Haywire And I Couldn't Vote

It Went Haywire Again (My Post Shoulda Been The Third)

SH1T L0RD
02-07-2012, 11:03 AM
You Didn't Deserve Your Win In The Battle Versus NaturIll
My Laptop Went Haywire And I Couldn't Vote

It Went Haywire Again (My Post Shoulda Been The Third)

Thats a shame, it was all up to you too lizman!

and a final note -Dimez- i wouldn't worry too much about this. in a few days this will blow over and you will have a W against me on your record that you can gloat about. but i'll know... OOOOO I"LLL KNOOWWW

fuck the free world PYRO alphawhale

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

FINALLY. I was worried about having to break the news.

Dimes you're not elevated enough to run your mouth against someone like Huey, it's fact. You saying things like "classic noob statement" is massively ironic because you yourself are a noob and Huey is in fact a veteran.

Just chill man, I'd be delighted to have a 32 against a name like Huey so early on in my time here.

*high five*

BLNK
02-07-2012, 11:09 AM
That's right, embrace your the inner Eminem, Huey!

Nah, I'm kidding.

SH1T L0RD
02-07-2012, 11:20 AM
lol i rap/produce/act nothing like eminem yet iv been blasted about that countless times

BLNK
02-07-2012, 11:45 AM
You're not quite slim shady. More like a thin, slight change in hue..

Lizman
02-07-2012, 02:52 PM
lol i rap/produce/act nothing like eminem yet iv been blasted about that countless times

Ehm An' Em's Like Candy

IV
02-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Lol _Lizman_ thinking his vote makes a difference when in fact he has 0VP

-Dimez-
02-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Thats a shame, it was all up to you too lizman!

and a final note -Dimez- i wouldn't worry too much about this. in a few days this will blow over and you will have a W against me on your record that you can gloat about. but i'll know... OOOOO I"LLL KNOOWWW

fuck the free world PYRO alphawhale

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

*high five*

:D but seriosuly... i want a rematch...fuck a 32, lets go 16 Gurp Da God

SH1T L0RD
02-08-2012, 12:41 AM
:D but seriosuly... i want a rematch...fuck a 32, lets go 16 Gurp Da God

lol @ you running your mouth at me until you get an opening again and shoot me fuckin smily faces. shit makes you look stupid. and no, im not battling you. just cool out for awhile before i stop fuckin with you entirely

Lizman
02-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Lol _Lizman_ thinking his vote makes a difference when in fact he has 0VP

Laughing Out Loud fotbatch Above Thinking That Mods Tell Her The Truth

IV
02-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Fotbatch? If you're going to call me a fat bitch please do it properly.

And it wasn't mods that told me, it being able to work out battle percentages, look at the voters on different battles and work out their VP. I thought your IQ was high? If you cant do that then clearly not. _Lizman_

Lizman
02-08-2012, 09:23 AM
You Sir, Are A Fot Batch
Also, Delusional

IV
02-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Wow _Lizman_ just called me delusional. Pot Kettle Black lil guy

Streetz De Hood
02-08-2012, 09:35 AM
why do ya'll even pay lizman any attention?..

that nigga clearly be fucking with us aint nobody that damn retarded...

Lizman
02-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow _Lizman_ just called me delusional. Pot Kettle Black lil guy

Are You Insinuating That You Are The Stark Opposite?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

why do ya'll even pay lizman any attention?..

that nigga clearly be fucking with us aint nobody that damn retarded...

Hey Hey Hey Heyyyy
Its Nigger, Not Nigga

IV
02-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Yep i am big, whilst you are a small, small person

Student
02-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Yep i am big, whilst you are a small, small person

I Hear It's Two Headed. Ha! :pimp:

Mindless
02-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Neither one of you filled out the box right.

Bar
Bar
Bar
Bar
etc etc.

^ That's how it's supposed to go. Therefore you BOTH fail. #JustSayinYo

-Dimez-
02-10-2012, 06:53 PM
lol @ you running your mouth at me until you get an opening again and shoot me fuckin smily faces. shit makes you look stupid. and no, im not battling you. just cool out for awhile before i stop fuckin with you entirely

:cmonson: i dont think im the only one that thinks that entire sentence had a shitty wording... who the fuck do u think u are yo?

SH1T L0RD
02-10-2012, 08:40 PM
:cmonson: i dont think im the only one that thinks that entire sentence had a shitty wording... who the fuck do u think u are yo?

yo don't worry dog i think ur tight

send me smilie faces, its all good

BLNK
02-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Huey, I'm going to send you a smiley face, cool?

-Dimez-
02-10-2012, 09:27 PM
yo don't worry dog i think ur tight

send me smilie faces, its all good

:fail::fail::fail::fail:

Just C
02-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Couldn't agree more on the fill the box or lose shit.

And Dimez calling Huey a noob was funny.

Do you think Dimez gets it? o.0?

-Dimez-
02-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Couldn't agree more on the fill the box or lose shit.

And Dimez calling Huey a noob was funny.

Do you think Dimez gets it? o.0?

I nvr called him a noobie. I said "such a noob statement" . That doesn't mean he's a noob. Don't get it twisted :monkey:

Do you get it?

SH1T L0RD
02-14-2012, 01:23 AM
a mod needs to make a back peddling icon

Just C
02-14-2012, 09:15 AM
a mod needs to make a back peddling icon

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_apr2007/BackPeddlingViolinist.jpg

Make it happen Mindless

iFamine
02-14-2012, 01:41 PM
if you have a 32 line battle, throw up 32 lines lmfao