PDA

View Full Version : I found out today......

Murderous Swag
02-06-2012, 05:06 PM
In the time throughout the forums i been sonnin u bitches.......the time has come to be a father so im aborting all you faggots haha nah tho ima be a father im stoked as fuck......so that will make me a bit more inactive than usual as i do have duties to take care of

Fredo Lombardi
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Murderous Swagg thats good homie im sure that baby will turn out sounding 40 years old with a rap sheet as long as his father lol

Murderous Swag
02-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Funny guy?ignorance is usually indulged by stupidity

Fredo Lombardi
02-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Murderous Swag oh your father morals now huh? what about all that bullshit gun talk u be saying in yo raps?

Mayneak
02-07-2012, 02:22 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2q3rk1s.jpg

Murderous Swag
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Lets elaborate on the stupidity and ignorance of shao.ANYTHING i rap about is shit i do or HAVE DONE in the past.Not trying to gloat about it in anyway shape or form tho

KING WHUT
02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
i could be a hater but today ill be nice... all i can say is since mine was born 8 months ago is.... GOOD LUCK... Sams Club has the best deal on Diapers.... WHUT?

Fredo Lombardi
02-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Murderous Swag you aint neva killed nobody motha fucka u is a fake ass internet rapper that probably went to jail for jay walking or having a nick on you in ya mothers car....u aint real so don't try to pull card its not gonna work out for you my dude and WHUT? i sent you a private battle and u got a mod to delete it it you still a bitch in my book

Murderous Swag
02-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Ur so right bro because you know me personally right?ur probably some mentally challenged kid who sits at the comp with his ''helmet'' on face that suffers from down syndrome and a social life that only exists when u log into letsbeef.And even then your rebuttles show your truely mentally challenged.Im not one to be on the net bragging about what ive done.unlike others who will run around and tell u they crippin blah blah blah blah etc.end of story youve officially been dismissed.If u were some way offended diss me get shitted on

GRizzEAT
02-07-2012, 11:24 PM
So u got time to post this fuk ass thread?? Nigga send ma fukin battle boi. :violent:

KING WHUT
02-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Murderous Swag you aint neva killed nobody motha fucka u is a fake ass internet rapper that probably went to jail for jay walking or having a nick on you in ya mothers car....u aint real so don't try to pull card its not gonna work out for you my dude and WHUT? i sent you a private battle and u got a mod to delete it it you still a bitch in my book

Its funny how you fake lil bitches cry... you damn well know the battle glitched... so say what you want... you making your self look bad crying all the damn time... WHUT?

Fiji Osa
02-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Ayo Congrats .. MS make sure he/she Not An Ass Like You .. But All Jokes Aside Congratz