PDA

View Full Version : Do these barz look bitten to you?? IT MAY BE YOURS

V3numb
02-05-2012, 07:58 PM
ok well i dropped a open by mistake instead of sending as an exclusive to somone in a tourny and some kid took it.. but even tho its getting deleted anyways was wondering if these barz looked stolen to you cause "they look awfully familiar" and i can swear i read this shit somwhere from somone on this site.. if anything it could be switched around a bit with spelling n sybols but most part is same set up and all.. lmk may be one f yours actually lol.. but yeah he has 1 loss and NO WINs

This cat won't be ''talkin smack'' when he gets this OPEN-FiST-HiT, it'll be ''lights out'' like a CLOSiN-BUSiNESS having a bake sale's'' the only time your ''HOLDiN-BiSCUiTS'' so if I ''move''-to-punch? you'll 'lose-ya-lunch'.. ''MOTiON'', SiCKNESS!!!
"FLOWiN-CLiNiC", ain't my "folk"-or-"blood", told-ya-"cuz" you'll get 'blew out so bad' cops'll think ya ROLL-iN-CRiP-CLiQUES, I just 'blessed you', consider this a "GANG-iNiTiATiON", & since your LAME-N-iMiTATiN' I "figured" I'd "show you the ropes'' like SLAVE-iNTiMiDATiON!!

Lizman
02-05-2012, 08:21 PM
First Three Are

Fiji Osa
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Looks Like a Con Verse lol Damn V u Got That Dude huh?

V3numb
02-05-2012, 10:27 PM
First Three Are

from who tho?.. can u link me if anything lol

Looks Like a Con Verse lol Damn V u Got That Dude huh?

and yeah sure did lmaoo smh at failing snipers