PDA

View Full Version : Play this freestyle game w/ your homies.

Catharsis
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
It's way harder than Skills and Black Thought make it look.

Skillz vs Black Thought freestyle battle in their tour bus - YouTube

Lizman
02-05-2012, 02:25 PM
I Can Only Do Battle Freestyle
Give Me A Random Topic And I'm Ruined [Stewie Griffin Voice]

Catharsis
02-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Really? that seems off. I can freestyle topical shit...I can ride any beat off the head and make it work.... but I'm not good with hard punches off the head, unless it's purely observational.

Lizman
02-05-2012, 02:31 PM
I Can Diss Someone With Puns And Decent Rhyming Schemes Off The Head And Once I Try To Do Two Bars Randomly I Stop After The Fourth Word Or So; Dunno Why

BLNK
02-05-2012, 02:36 PM
A song that they wrote, or a song from another artist?

Catharsis
02-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Trippy.... I'm actually good with dudes throwing random schemes at me while I'm freeing and keeping it up, I've gotten fairly proficient at dudes throwing subjects at me too.... I can do the simpleton punches and puns off the head.... but like I said.... it's mostly observational. I'm too in the moment when I freestyle battle... I need to work on the aggression or something.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

A song that they wrote, or a song from another artist?

A well known song from another artist for your first bar if you're spitting 2 bars...or two, if you're going 4 bars.

i.e.

"I'm a fucking walking paradox, no im not, I'm hotter than a fucking stolen pair of glocks."

Bold lines are from Tyler....underlined are from me.