PDA

View Full Version : someone please explain this to me...

John Dos
02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=558006&section=lb

how the fuck did i lose?

he fucking fell off, messed up, and my flow shitted on his but i lost??

smh this is why LB has turned to shit.

dude is nice i'm not saying he isn't but come the fuck on people how many more times am i sposed to get robbed on this shit and be ok with it?

Just C
02-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I didn't click the link but I seen you bitching on the Fiji battle. Or Swavy. so I'm guessing this is it. I had a feeling you would make this thread sooner or later. You seem to do it every time you lose.

IV
02-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Was going to say exactly what Just C said. You bitch everytime you lose a battle, text or audio, you're good.. But you're not as amazing as you think. Take a loss dude

Just C
02-04-2012, 06:26 PM
That being said. You should have won.

RhetoriK
02-04-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm convinced you actually took a second to look at the plate after "dinnertiiime" WTF!? LMAO

Shouldn't you two be track battling tho? Just sayin..

Revan
02-05-2012, 02:39 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=558006&section=lb

how the fuck did i lose?

he fucking fell off, messed up, and my flow shitted on his but i lost??

smh this is why LB has turned to shit.

dude is nice i'm not saying he isn't but come the fuck on people how many more times am i sposed to get robbed on this shit and be ok with it?

Ugh this is why everyone thinks your a faggot.

idk how someone can spit a flawless verse with no errors and unarguable better flow and puns on the same level as the opponent who HAD FLAWS and STILL get robbed. smh

unbelievable.

I vote 6-6, you were both fuckin terrible. How you on here talking about flawless when you spittin about "wrapping like gifts" smh

I voted for you but you can hardly get mad at the result when your content was fuckin wack.

Lizman ass, pULSe ass, delusional ass pussy.

If LB really has gone to shit it cuz wack fuckers like you spit shitty bars and then wonder why no-one but yourself thinks its "flawless".

GTFO..

Prose_
02-05-2012, 02:43 AM
welll... yall done finally done it. ya pissed off RULE. swear i've only seen it twice before.

Revan
02-05-2012, 02:50 AM
welll... yall done finally done it. ya pissed off RULE. swear i've only seen it twice before.

every fuckin time tho, why the hell are please so blind to there own failings??

A robbery is losing a battle you BLATANTLY won, this was two above average dudes spittin wack shit and tryna coast of off there names (a thing they'd quickly MOAN about if it were the other way around).

Get ya bars up or stay shitty. Fuckin people.

Godbody
02-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Ugh this is why everyone thinks your a faggot.

unbelievable.

I vote 6-6, you were both fuckin terrible. How you on here talking about flawless when you spittin about "wrapping like gifts" smh

I voted for you but you can hardly get mad at the result when your content was fuckin wack.

Lizman ass, pULSe ass, delusional ass pussy.

If LB really has gone to shit it cuz wack fuckers like you spit shitty bars and then wonder why no-one but yourself thinks its "flawless".

GTFO..

God is always watching...& None of ya'll can fuck with me STILL

Revan
02-05-2012, 03:11 AM
God is always watching...& None of ya'll can fuck with me STILL

Son you were real nice at one point, then you went the delusional route too.

Shoulda let your bars do the talking, thats why no-one believes you now.

Godbody
02-05-2012, 03:44 AM
No one believes me now? This account has wins against worthy opponents

Ya'll are acting like I havent rapped for 5 years. Its only been like a year if even that

Ya boy still got it. You guys just gotta fix the audio battles player & I'll hop back in the ring...

Revan
02-05-2012, 03:51 AM
No one believes me now? This account has wins against worthy opponents

Ya'll are acting like I havent rapped for 5 years. Its only been like a year if even that

Ya boy still got it. You guys just gotta fix the audio battles player & I'll hop back in the ring...

Thats the point tho, you dont have any big wins. The Rican battle was a major let down, & you lost to Mikey in the only other good battle on this account. the last good verse you had was when you sent that ish to Coree.

C'mon now pULSe lol you started actin the legend before you actually made it. lol.

& if you havent noticed theres like 50 audio battles a day. Its not the site that needs fixing, its whatever weird ass set-up you got lol.

Godbody
02-05-2012, 04:01 AM
I've got solid W's on this account..Rican aint the only one. My audios are polished up..even more now than before

I'm 1-0 against you arent I..I've done my share of damage, & I'm still one of the best to lurk the site..I use the word lurk because alot of the great battlers stopped coming & I wouldnt consider myself "active" besides forum posting....but I'm Top 20 to ever grace LetsBeef...that's without a doubt in my mind...I'm well rounded...Who else goes from texting it up to completely smashing shit out in audio...I've seen people go from audio to text..

Or the few people that go text to audio barely battle to be called an audio emcee

I'm doin me, & I'm pretty consistent...taking into account that i've been here since '05 and I've always been "above average"...when the talent got nicer on here, I didnt stay behind... I elevated & improved as well

longevity & consistency is all I know.... :pimp:

Revan
02-05-2012, 04:10 AM
I've got solid W's on this account..Rican aint the only one. My audios are polished up..even more now than before

Nope, the Rican battle is your only noticable win. You beat Prose & Splat in decent 8's but thats it.

I'm 1-0 against you arent I..

So is REEZY2. Beating me when i first joined this site (ie. A 4 year veteran sniped a noob) is not an achievement son.

I've done my share of damage, & I'm still one of the best to lurk the site..I use the word lurk because alot of the great battlers stopped coming & I wouldnt consider myself "active" besides forum posting....but I'm Top 20 to ever grace LetsBeef...that's without a doubt in my mind...

Your name hasnt come up once in the top 15 lists we've been recieving. Lizman thinks he's dope lol, its the judgement of others that count, not your own.

I'm well rounded...Who else goes from texting it up to completely smashing shit out in audio...I've seen people go from audio to text..Or the few people that go text to audio barely battle to be called an audio emcee

Again you havent really smashed the shit out of audio tho have you? No long tourney runs, how many W's against top names? @Its Killz has a better claim to that title than you.

I'm doin me, & I'm pretty consistent...taking into account that i've been here since '05 and I've always been "above average"...when the talent got nicer on here, I didnt stay behind... I elevated & improved as well, longevity & consistency is all I know.... :pimp:

Above average does not equat to god.

You not wack by a long stretch but you aint as rated as you think.

Maybe you coulda of been tho, until you decided to become a troll lol.

IV
02-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Since you're in a bad mood with the forums right now RULE I have a few things to say.

I'm the best in pistol city
I'm the best in the UK
Star wars is gay

KING WHUT
02-05-2012, 08:38 AM
lmfao... this shit cracks me up.. WHUT?

Prose_
02-05-2012, 08:46 AM
damn.. RULE is a fuckin beast. idk... God-Himself might be straight up speechless. nothin to say to get outta that. i dont blame him.

Revan
02-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Since you're in a bad mood with the forums right now RULE I have a few things to say.

I'm the best female in pistol city
I'm the best female in the UK
Star wars is great

Throughly agree/

IV
02-05-2012, 11:33 AM
It took me AGES to realise what you changed lmfao

John Dos
02-05-2012, 11:33 AM
smh. in a live battle my bars would be killa. whatever though.

and unless u know how to ride a beat i don't want to see any posts from you again RULE.

Me and Swavy have both discussed the battle tho, and you are somewhat right. We are both above average and we could have brought different bars that please LB listeners a bit more. but, in a live format ppl woulda been reacting to my shit and you fucking know it.

that being said...

Audio battle me RULE.

I'll unleash my full potential.

If I lose I won't make any threads complaining LOL.

So what's up?

IV
02-05-2012, 11:37 AM
But you weren't in a live format

I gave it high rates, i enjoyed it. But my audio ratings suck, my text ratings are on point though.

Could have gone either way, he happened to win, you're both pretty dope and apparently could have done better/

John Dos
02-05-2012, 11:39 AM
tbh i feel like muhfuckas hate john dos so much that they would rather vote against me regardless of how good my bars are.

but whatever i kind of enjoy being the black sheep.

you fucking assholes.

Revan
02-05-2012, 11:40 AM
smh. in a live battle my bars would be killa. whatever though.

Nope, wack bars are wack bars not matter what format there used.

and unless u know how to ride a beat i don't want to see any posts from you again RULE.

I can ride a beat just fine, & with 10x the content you ever use.

Remembe when you said you write tracks that changes lives? That everyone on your block had there lives completely ressurected by your generic lyrics? That was a fun day...

Me and Swavy have both discussed the battle tho, and you are somewhat right. We are both above average and we could have brought different bars that please LB listeners a bit more.

Im aware i was right, thats why i said it...

but, in a live format ppl woulda been reacting to my shit and you fucking know it.

You fuckin delusional faggot. THOSE BARS WERE WACK! Point, Bl[ ]nk, Jacks period. When will you fuckin learn.

hat being said...

Audio battle me RULE.

If I lose I won't make any threads complaining LOL.

So what's up?

Send me an audio, if you lose your permabanned.

Holla.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

tbh i feel like muhfuckas hate john dos so much that they would rather vote against me regardless of how good my bars are..

People hate you cuz you act like a delusional faggot.

If you stopped they would too...

John Dos
02-05-2012, 11:44 AM
smh fuck a permaban battle u got dickriders for days that's stupid.

just battle me dude. lol

and for real yo i think alot of ppl would disagree with you. it's not all about punchlines, presentation is a HUGE part of whether or not you get a reaction...

my flow was nice, multis hit...comedy was there

and the last bars prolly went over heads too.

Revan
02-05-2012, 11:49 AM
smh fuck a permaban battle u got dickriders for days that's stupid.

just battle me dude. lol

and for real yo i think alot of ppl would disagree with you. it's not all about punchlines, presentation is a HUGE part of whether or not you get a reaction...

my flow was nice, multis hit...comedy was there

and the last bars prolly went over heads too.

Yeah we couldnt get YOUR lines lol.

Anyone... ANYONE can flow on a beat.

In a BATTLE its the BARS that count.

If you stopped acting like a 12 year old you could actually do something about it and BE about it.

1/

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

& i have just battled you dude.

Same result both times if i remember correct.

Dono
02-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Sounds like some Dragon Ball Z shit to me.

Krhyme Killz
02-05-2012, 02:46 PM
lmfao @ songs that change lives...

bitch RULE way nicer in audio and text...no debatin

John Dos
02-05-2012, 10:59 PM
killz shut yo old ass up yo

unless you ready to roll up out ya death bed and battle...

BLNK
02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Really, though... I have awesome names.

John Dos
02-06-2012, 07:32 AM
fuck your names faggot

FiNAL WoRD
02-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Man dos is retarded..........

Anonymous Poet
02-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Dos is right though.

Them tracks with the 'autotune singin' as a chorus really changed my life.....to the worse

John Dos
02-09-2012, 08:18 PM
i know this guy isn't trying to talk about tracks^^

i have yet to hear a song from you that you actually were on beat, learn how to ride a beat before you comment on any of my tracks..

and another thing...

bitch have you SEEN YASELF?

you're a fucking clown.

you will NEVER beat me in a battle, and NEVER make any tracks that will be even remotely close to my level.

You sir, are a fucking loser ass bum who should look at my sig and apply it in real life.

and for all the people who know what i'm about to say...

*wait for it*

BITCH KILL YASELF