PDA

View Full Version : Famous people that joined letsbeef?

-Dimez-
02-04-2012, 03:45 AM
The only semi-famous person that I know of that signed up to letsbeef is Charron, are there any other famous people that have joined here?

Askari
02-04-2012, 05:00 AM
Conceited was a regular here, battled Real Talk and loads of others, completely undefeated. He basically brought the gunplay punchline to Letsbeef. In fact I think all of SONS were on at one point, Fox certainly was. Wiz Khalifa was here for a little while too.

Revan
02-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Mokane has an account here too.

AfterThought
02-04-2012, 05:16 AM
Yall sure about the Wiz Khalifa shit though?

Askari
02-04-2012, 05:42 AM
Yall sure about the Wiz Khalifa shit though?

Yeah man, I'm sure I had him on msn at one point.

IV
02-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Askari I'm so glad you remember Khalifa lol. Nobody ever believes me when I tell them!

AfterThought it sure was him. Use to make me speak to him in audio conversations on msn and the chat room because he liked the accent

He was awful at battle rap though, and when anybody told him that he said 'he's a real G' and made tracks, he showed me the link to all in mu blood video on YouTube and it had hardly any views. He always kicked off in the forums, saying he was the best causing beef he was awful. He's got mad multies now though

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

And J Millz was here for a LONG time too

Prose_
02-04-2012, 08:31 AM
damm... i swear. if yall lying i just might just quit.. are u really serious about that?

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

and what accounts are all those dudes on?

IV
02-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Prose_ not lying at all! He was like any noob on here, bitched every time somebody voted against him and played the real like 'black gangsta' when everyone is just 'white nerds' card lmao.

Cuz he was noob he would have been easy to forget to most people if it wasn't for the botching and the videos lol. He use to go on about his name being 'Wiz khalifa' because it means Wiz Kid in African lol he was kinda cool on MSN sometimes though

Prose_
02-04-2012, 08:39 AM
and what does Conceited and Charron go by on here.

IV
02-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Prose_ http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=40955

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Conceited goes by ' conceited ' lol no idea who Charron is though

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Conceited there's his pro lol

B U R D E N
02-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Yeah i've seen battles from Wiz, Con, Fox and Brixx.

but idk about Charron

IV
02-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Who is charron? Is he a battle rapper?

B U R D E N
02-04-2012, 09:10 AM
yeah.. check his kotd battles.

i believe hes 17 or something and known for freestyling/flips.

IV
02-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I saw him vs sandman I didn't know he was famous though

B U R D E N
02-04-2012, 09:25 AM
idk about him being famous, he is a known though.

sWORDz
02-04-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm not a fan of wiz by any means but if he truely was on here that's pretty dope.
I knew concieted was here, thats old news... but wiz / j millz? haha thats crazy.

Barz©
02-04-2012, 09:35 AM
This is Charron's letsbeef : http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=59414

IV
02-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Lol yeah J Millz was on here for ages. He did an audio battle on my user name (RULE deleted it upon request recently) because it made everyone think I was a man hahaha. Millz was active and cool as fuck when he was around

Lizman
02-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Triple C, Curse, Fox, Professor Green, Malik, Reptile, Krishna, SoiFon And BST

Barz©
02-04-2012, 09:53 AM
I still think your J Millz , Verity lol.

NiXWoN
02-04-2012, 11:00 AM
I remember Wiz joining up but it was only to promote his music and this was way prior to him being well known..

IV
02-04-2012, 11:30 AM
NiXWoN lol it was about 2006/2007 when he joined, way way way before he even had youtube views. Agree though, probably to promote his music, but still bitched when he lost.

_Lizman_ professor green isn't on letsbeef you fool, he was on jumpoff, not letsbeef

reEFer
02-04-2012, 12:23 PM
yall trippin if you thought that was the real wiz or jae millz :high:

Revan
02-04-2012, 12:38 PM
I heard about Wiz being on here.

Charron - C3

John Dos
02-04-2012, 01:03 PM
reefer just because you're a fagot who thinks real rappers didnt come on here before they got famous doesn't mean they didn't. i'm sure atleast 1 or 2 other rappers came on here with different names that we don't know about.

Catharsis
02-04-2012, 01:34 PM
The funny thing is.... I'm Kevin Bacon.

Revan
02-04-2012, 01:38 PM
reefer just because you're a fagot who thinks real rappers didnt come on here before they got famous doesn't mean they didn't. i'm sure atleast 1 or 2 other rappers came on here with different names that we don't know about.

UA found out that Fresco had a LB account before he did the GT thing.

He had 8 or so audios, deffly him too.

Mindless
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Pretty sure Dumbfoundead used to be on here at one point as well.

-Dimez-
02-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Pretty sure Dumbfoundead used to be on here at one point as well.

For real? This site's pretty huge then... The largest battle site lol it's like the internet's GT or KOTD

Mindless
02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
LB is the best. I only know of one other site with a battle system anything like ours and it's nowhere near as good and obviously modeled after us.

KING WHUT
02-04-2012, 02:07 PM
man i remember back in 2007 when the big hype was going around about lil flip going to do a battle on the site with some one but i dont remember who he was sposed to battle... any one remember that?

RiGGA
02-04-2012, 02:24 PM
LB is the best. I only know of one other site with a battle system anything like ours and it's nowhere near as good and obviously modeled after us.

nigga you an admin, stfu..You probably get paid to say shit like this.

But anyway, don't forget the name RiGGA...I'm basically like 2006 Wiz...gimmie a couple years n im makin moves #FACT

Askari
02-04-2012, 02:28 PM
man i remember back in 2007 when the big hype was going around about lil flip going to do a battle on the site with some one but i dont remember who he was sposed to battle... any one remember that?

I think it was suppose to be THA DUKE's first tourney prize but I'm unsure on the details. Vague recollection of it though.

Mindless
02-04-2012, 02:28 PM

But anyway, don't forget the name RiGGA...I'm basically like 2006 Wiz...gimmie a couple years n im makin moves #FACT

>implying I get paid

lolno.jpg

Manny Festo
02-04-2012, 06:36 PM
never heard of a guy named charron, and i remember a jea mills from lousvile, KY that was on here for a long time and totally sucked balls

RhetoriK
02-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I heard that President Clinton was on here, but got banned cause he PMed for votes...just sayin...

FAMOUS PEOPLE? maybe Rockwilder has logged in here..that's a lil more accurate imo.

And LetsBeef is the greatest creation ever!
*checks paypal account*
Umm..I love dealin with y'all on a daily basis
*checks paypal account*
WTF I owe Pugz money now? (smh)

S A L T
02-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Mindless DFD was on here?! yooo thats hot.
D prydes getting pretty big now on youtube, hes got a track with pugz i think sitting on pugz profile.

lllllllllllll
02-04-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm Jamie Foxx.. Only on Saterdays though, I prefer being Dave Chappelle on Sundays.

-Dimez-
02-04-2012, 07:02 PM
this site is bigger than i thought

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

never heard of a guy named charron, and i remember a jea mills from lousvile, KY that was on here for a long time and totally sucked balls

Charron... he's 17 years old and he's pretty dope on freestyles. i think he's been on GT and KOTD

Barz©
02-04-2012, 07:41 PM

KOTD - WD2 - Charron vs Cruger - YouTube 83,000 views. Nuff Said^

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Comparing your self to Wiz, is not a good thing...

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Joe Budden is my dad...

KingBankstou
02-04-2012, 07:41 PM
pronto banks.

imma probably buy this site when i get famous and change the name

SH1T L0RD
02-04-2012, 07:51 PM
nah thats me. imma endorse this shit... its gunna be called Louie's Website for Hoe Rappers

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

http://futurablack.com/#Louie%27s%20Website%20for%20Hoe%20Rappers

KingBankstou
02-04-2012, 07:51 PM
this website could make money if the people knew how to promote/run it right

it could be like wshh or hotnewhiphop

its so many people that want to be rappers

Waxximus
02-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Mokane has an account here too.

^true story

Streetz De Hood
02-04-2012, 09:14 PM
well j mills ain't really doing shit so he'll be back lol

IV
02-04-2012, 10:11 PM
WHUT i remember that, was it tha duke or was it danger rich??

I know a LOT of don't flop UK battle rappers probably used the site at some point, probably KOTD and GT too..

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Lmao @ that charron vs cruger battle. Crugar typical brit

**RAPPER TO THE LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!**.... 'crugar'

V3numb
02-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Mindless DFD was on here?! yooo thats hot.
D prydes getting pretty big now on youtube, hes got a track with pugz i think sitting on pugz profile.

really DFD was on here?

i knew about Pryde tho he got a new track out with Ditty's kid and lil chukie too kinda old.. but yeah he not "getting big" he is the biggest thing from Canada under drake tbh

Mindless
02-04-2012, 10:24 PM
this website could make money if the people knew how to promote/run it right

it could be like wshh or hotnewhiphop

its so many people that want to be rappers

You mean like when we completely relaunched the whole thing as a brand new website with tons of new features, a new look and a completely revamped battling system? And then NOBODY used it.

-Dimez-
02-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I think the site's pretty dope the way it is, the only thing that's kinda fucked is the voting system and that's cuz some ppl can be fucking stupid

Krhyme Killz
02-04-2012, 10:48 PM
lb is the shit....but you huffing glue if Wiz was on here...Millz too

KingBankstou
02-04-2012, 10:54 PM
You mean like when we completely relaunched the whole thing as a brand new website with tons of new features, a new look and a completely revamped battling system? And then NOBODY used it.

Thats cause it wasnt dope. you did it all too fast.

yall should have just kept this site and used letsbeef.com

as a re-direct to the other site.

you'll see when i buy the site. i got alot of superb ideas

Barz©
02-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Ill buy the site. I didn't know it was on sale tho...

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I doubt this site is worth more than 30 thousand. Ill make an offer to pugz.

NOBLE
02-04-2012, 11:59 PM
For those looking for the actual LB profiles of these semi-famous artists, UNKNOWN ARTIST had compiled several in this forum section: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91
Tbh, I'm more interested in helping to promote and showcase the next LB celebrity than caring about who used to be on here. I think we have some cats that would shit on some GrindTime/KOTD battlers NOW! It's all about how we market and present ourselves.

MixtapeToon
02-05-2012, 12:50 AM
im not 100% about wiz but i remember wen he was on tha site and it did sound like him, i kno 100% it wuz jae millz cuz i knew him in person wen he was on this site

dmullz
02-05-2012, 12:58 AM
I know Ness Lee and Illmaculate have seen the site- and how are you all forgetting Dpryde was on here for a while
That was in the golden age of this site tho
and Wiz was here for promo like perviosuly said, but Conceited and Charron were legit all of s.o.n.s were on here, and yah Millz was on here back back in the day

Askari
02-05-2012, 03:51 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=40955

THAT is Wiz Khalifa's account. He dropped a few battles and ran his mouth even though his battling sucked, this was back in '07 before he was anyone worth knowing, so I fail to see why anyone would steal his name, swag, history etc.

Make of it what you will, it's him.

Lizman
02-05-2012, 05:14 AM
NiXWoN lol it was about 2006/2007 when he joined, way way way before he even had youtube views. Agree though, probably to promote his music, but still bitched when he lost.

_Lizman_ professor green isn't on letsbeef you fool, he was on jumpoff, not letsbeef

Better Look Up LB Then Kid

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

For those looking for the actual LB profiles of these semi-famous artists, UNKNOWN ARTIST had compiled several in this forum section: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91
Tbh, I'm more interested in helping to promote and showcase the next LB celebrity than caring about who used to be on here. I think we have some cats that would shit on some GrindTime/KOTD battlers NOW! It's all about how we market and present ourselves.

En Sabbah Nur For Uh... Hmm Hes Mod Already... Uh For Admin Then!!!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I think it was suppose to be THA DUKE's first tourney prize but I'm unsure on the details. Vague recollection of it though.

Finally Someone I Remember Sheesh

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

this site is bigger than i thought

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Charron... he's 17 years old and he's pretty dope on freestyles. i think he's been on GT and KOTD

My God Youre A Pushover Wanker; Only Bolstering His Selfesteem By Realization Of A More Famous Site. Thats Disgusting As Fuck. Get Outta My Site
And Charron Isn't 17. Improve Your Semi-Famous-People-Knowledge

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

KOTD - WD2 - Charron vs Cruger - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIemOKrja6k) 83,000 views. Nuff Said^

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Comparing your self to Wiz, is not a good thing...

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Joe Budden is my dad...

Dont Get It In To The Greek (Pun...Anyone?) Dude's Gayy
But Yeah Half The Views From That Battle Are From Me. Good Shit

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

lb is the shit....but you huffing glue if Wiz was on here...Millz too

Why The Fuck Not?
I Really Don't See A Reason Why They Shouldn't Have Been On Here
Just Because They're Famous Doesn't Mean That They Were Born That Way

Barz©
02-05-2012, 11:00 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=40955

THAT is Wiz Khalifa's account. He dropped a few battles and ran his mouth even though his battling sucked, this was back in '07 before he was anyone worth knowing, so I fail to see why anyone would steal his name, swag, history etc.

Make of it what you will, it's him.

That wasn't the real Wiz profile.

Phoenix
02-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Verity Lol You For Real ???I can't fucking belive this lol..This So Motherfucking Nice...Haha Lol..Anyways I hope we all get famous 1 day....And I wish I was here when wiz khalifa was here to beat his ass...Can't Belive that dude got famous and some people on this site didn't...

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Fuck It Lol I can't belive this shit and btw If I ever get famous I'm taking all let'sbeef with me lmao...Gonna Buy Us a Record label..imagine a letsbeef cypher...would be so fucking long..but lil dope.

BTD
02-08-2012, 07:02 PM
lol yall act like its impossible that wiz and jae millz were on here...ive seen a couple of celebs on forums before they were famous

i talked to joe budden on boxden and i battled jin on hollafront

FAME
02-09-2012, 03:18 AM
.....ahem!

IV
02-09-2012, 03:47 AM
I was waiting for FAME to show up hahaha

Phoenix
02-09-2012, 12:45 PM
lol yall act like its impossible that wiz and jae millz were on here...ive seen a couple of celebs on forums before they were famous

i talked to joe budden on boxden and i battled jin on hollafront

I Find It Impossbile that wiz khalifa was here and someone didn't end his career....I mean He Whack As Fuck....Just Saying...He Should stop rapping and smoke more weed till he dies...:cmonson:

EJT
02-09-2012, 01:34 PM
jae millz was never on this shit ... lol

Student
02-09-2012, 02:32 PM

Hey I Was Beta Testing It! I Was Using It, Not My Fault Voting Was Broken Though, I'm Sure People Would've Used It If That Was Fixed First.

Louie Dawgs
02-09-2012, 03:14 PM
The fact I haven't been mentioned just lowered my faith in humanity a little bit.

Phoenix
02-10-2012, 01:03 PM
The fact I haven't been mentioned just lowered my faith in humanity a little bit.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!No :fail: LMAFO....

Louie Dawgs
02-10-2012, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!No :fail: LMAFO....

You are obviously forgetting that I am well known rap artist Louie dawgs. I have done many things to warrant fame, from defeating hordes of 12 year old white kids in rap battles on the internet (not including rule), to being accepted to a fine educational institution best known for its drinking proficiency. I am legend. Seriously, i'm gong to rename myself that.