PDA

View Full Version : I'd body just about every one of you

Godbody
02-03-2012, 04:43 PM
if you feel a certain way about it, then damn...dunno what to tell you except suck my dick. But I speak truth when I emerge onto this site with a thread, so ya'll know the deal...:pimp:

that doesn't mean i'm unretiring...maybe if/when ya'll fix audio battles i'll unretire...sick of not being able to shit on everybody like I normally used to do

AfterThought
02-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Unretire.. 11 - 4.

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 05:02 PM
You are scared to battle me

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Text battles would be takin a step back.

If its audio I'll embrace it though. Pronto I'm not scared to battle you. More like, I've wasted my time with you twice before and I bodied you.

Twice before you made me go into the chat, and both times you got shitted on.

You think magically you'll just somehow be better than me now cuz its been what..6 months?? Fuck outta here, lol

BLNK
02-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Send me a 1 minute audio battle.

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:09 PM
If you wanna battle you gotta send to me. Plus, the audio battles aint workin for me

Tain has a written audio battle up and he has a flame next to his name...I was aboutta hop on that real quick and it didnt let me. I was lookin forward to removin his flame too

BLNK
02-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Lol. I smell pussy.
I'm done with this thread.

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Text battles would be takin a step back.

If its audio I'll embrace it though. Pronto I'm not scared to battle you. More like, I've wasted my time with you twice before and I bodied you.

Twice before you made me go into the chat, and both times you got shitted on.

You think magically you'll just somehow be better than me now cuz its been what..6 months?? Fuck outta here, lol

you never beat me

you never could beat me

if you could you would prove it. you are scared to battle me and lying to get out of a battle is some bitch shit..

Phracture
02-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Thread States : Im better than you all BUT I wont battle in text AND i CANT battle In Audio....I Guess we'll never know .

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:24 PM
If I could I would prove it? I've said it several times. I got like 5-10 heads in the ICE tinychat that can vouch we've freestyled on several occasions as far as "who can keep the scheme the longest" and you've failed miserably after like 2 bars.

What proof would I have. its live freestyles, its not like Letsbeef where all ya battles get saved.

I'm not even lyin to get out of a battle, matter of fact I'll hop in the tinychat right now and we can kick some frees. Its gonna have to be wordplay though..as thats the only way I know you wont come with your usual pre-written and pre-meditated bullshit

Just C
02-03-2012, 05:27 PM
lame and pointless thread is lame and pointless.

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm in the tinychat Pronto, where you at? & Anybody that wants to watch is welcome to come in and watch the slaughter thats about to happen to this shit talking faggot that cant free for his life

SWAVY
02-03-2012, 05:29 PM
ive beaten u already

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:32 PM
You couldnt do it twice

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Pronto im still waiting for you pussy

haze
genji
cookies
ayeyoguttah

Are all in there right now as my witnesses...you fuckin PUSSY.

Stop being shook. If you can post on my LB threads in such an immediate and timely fashion, you can hop on tinychat

Just C
02-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Fuck tiny chat and fuck that site. I won't step foot in that haven of wackness for along as I still have the air in my lungs to breath.

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
are you still in there

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
lol sorry you feel that way Just C. but this is about Pronto being a pussy after saying he wanted to battle and not showing up.

These text forums are for dudes that are hella anti-social and awkward / too scared to get on cam or mic

yeah im still here

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 05:40 PM
nigga no you not im in there

Just C
02-03-2012, 05:44 PM
These text forums are for dudes that are hella anti-social and awkward

Pulse 90% of the people who use that chat are in there atleast 12 hours a day. That's not social. Stop talking silly.

Godbody
02-03-2012, 05:47 PM
no you not faggot, im boutta take a screenshot for your lying ass. & Now I gotta go somewhere you faggot bitch, thanks for flaking.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2q2jqtf.jpg

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 05:50 PM
what the fuck is thats not lb chat

Just C
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Tell haze to get a shower and brush his teeth. I swear that weirdo even sleeps on cam. Pronto don't use that chat. Even if you did body him they'd still suck Pulses dick. It's not called incrowd tiny chat for nothing. It's not worth the bother, trust me. No offence to you Pulse but it's true.

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 05:56 PM
i dont know how to get there whats the point of goin to a whole new site to get on the same chat. thats retarded nigga but send me the link too it pob

AfterThought
02-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Yo Just C why we aint in the tinychat trollin anymore? haha
I still remember that potentially male stripper. :(
:smh:

Just C
02-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Lol yeah I remember that . I got no flash player on my phone or iPod so chats off limits for me :(

AfterThought
02-03-2012, 06:22 PM
lol well tell me when you get on a pc or somethin (I know it might not be soon lol)
ayo, who was that dude flashin his gat with the big ass gorilla lookin mahfucka in the back? Lmaoooooooo at that day.

SH1T L0RD
02-03-2012, 06:25 PM
lol @ "who can hold a scheme the longest"

yo thats RAW hip hop

AfterThought
02-03-2012, 06:32 PM
On some non-dickridin, non-asskissin, real typa shit..
Huey is untouchable when it comes to freestyles, saw that freestyle battle the other day wit Haze, and the part you said you freestyled in the tourney.. on some MC Supernatural shit lol.

Just C
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Lol AT that was poetlaurette or how ever u spell it. I ended up banning him because that guy in the same room was voting for him on his text battles.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I know Grubbz can free his ass off so I'd believe Huey is handy with them frees too.

Godbody
02-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Nah that's not even how it is @ Just C. You only get different treatment because there's 1 or 2 people in there that hate your guts. 1 or 2 people isnt representative of everybody...when some new cat comes in and sons a regular over at ICE, I'll admit it. Shit, I've judged battles for ICE where I've given the win to the new cat over the regular. Whether the new dude is from LB, BBE, wherever. I keep it 100. And a lot of other mods do too

and yeah Huey. It takes a pretty sharp brain to keep a scheme going for a long time. A brain that's constantly practiced at it and gotten great at it. Like my brain. That's what the art of emceeing is about, mastering whatever aspect of it you tackle. I've mastered what I really wanted to get good at. Now i'm moving onto the songs & my content..if you havent noticed I only promote very lyrical cats with intelligent content and not that stupid ass dumbed down shit so many of ya'll love. Thats where my brains at right now..getting GREAT at 1 little thing at a time until I'm great at many things.

SH1T L0RD
02-03-2012, 10:24 PM
huh. weird, thanks for informing me! guess i was just ignorant

KingBankstou
02-03-2012, 11:35 PM
TRYING to hold a scheme when freestyling is wack.

ill show u how 2 freestyle . go to the LB CHAT or give me the link to the one you go too.

Krhyme Killz
02-04-2012, 01:00 AM
no way you'd even garner a single vote against Killz

Revan
02-04-2012, 04:04 AM
"That pussy done changed"

- Lloyd.