PDA

View Full Version : LBs filled with homos

_Monstrosity_
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
This doesn't apply to everyone but when i see that i actually won a battle but motherfuckers are still voting against me its clear that their dick riders. I know people like different styles but come on now when i got alright multies, with good metaphors, wordplay, and strong punches and my opponent has only good multies and i dont get votes it shows that motherfuckers do the whole vote for me I'll vote for you thing which just shows you suck at battling. And just cuz a motherfuckers high ranked, Mod or well known on here doesn't make him a fucking beast so motherfuckers need to stop being gay for each other and start voting fair so we can all elevate with lyrics not just rankings.

Dono
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
People make these threads a million times a day.

Nothing is going to change. Get over it.

Drop your links in the FVC threads and you'll get fairs and those guys have higher VP, that's about all you can do.

Also, if you win on that open I posted send me another 8 so we can get a real battle in. Instead of some keystyle shit.

Just C
02-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Dickriders everywhere. And the majority of them are stupid and uneducated in the art of battle rap. L.B is like the "mainstream" of battle sites. That's why you get a bunch of 15 year old wet behind the ears B Rabbit wanna be's signing up and fucking up the voting. True story. They wouldn't know a punch if it walked up and punched them in the face. So many times I see someone say "sick wp, nice punches" And the person they're talking about didn't use any of the above.

_Monstrosity_
02-03-2012, 04:51 PM
When i do put my shit in the fvc it dont even get voted on by them. Lame ass noobs vote on the shit and say exactly what Just C said about the "good wordplay" Like my most recent battle. There should be a age restriction on this shit cuz these kids are lame as fuck. And this is a good as site its just these kids fuck shit up. And IF i do when I'll send you an 8 Dono.

-Dimez-
02-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Dickriders everywhere. And the majority of them are stupid and uneducated in the art of battle rap. L.B is like the "mainstream" of battle sites. That's why you get a bunch of 15 year old wet behind the ears B Rabbit wanna be's signing up and fucking up the voting. True story. They wouldn't know a punch if it walked up and punched them in the face. So many times I see someone say "sick wp, nice punches" And the person they're talking about didn't use any of the above.

Just C *cough* *cough* not all 15 year olds are uneducated...

Just C
02-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Just C *cough* *cough* not all 15 year olds are uneducated...

No Offence Intended.

Dono
02-03-2012, 06:34 PM
When i do put my shit in the fvc it dont even get voted on by them. Lame ass noobs vote on the shit and say exactly what Just C said about the "good wordplay" Like my most recent battle. There should be a age restriction on this shit cuz these kids are lame as fuck. And this is a good as site its just these kids fuck shit up. And IF i do when I'll send you an 8 Dono.

Well if the FVC isn't doing their job that's beyond my control but I've found that voting in general is atrocious. I just gave up on caring. I'm only here to elevate anyway. Fuckarecord.

But yeah, we'll see how it goes. I figured some totally ass kid would take my open, as usual, so I only spend a couple minutes writing em.

_Monstrosity_
02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Well if the FVC isn't doing their job that's beyond my control but I've found that voting in general is atrocious. I just gave up on caring. I'm only here to elevate anyway. Fuckarecord.

But yeah, we'll see how it goes. I figured some totally ass kid would take my open, as usual, so I only spend a couple minutes writing em.

I feel you on the fuck a record and the elevating shit but how am i suppose to know I'm elevating if the votes aint realistic and the real vets and battlers dont vote on my shit just these lame ass noobs talking bout gb fv vbf. Motherfuckers need to start interacting with everyone and not just dick ride eachother.