PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Wage Battles (Battle for $$)

Godbody
02-03-2012, 01:23 PM
You can pick $5 , $10 , $25 , $50 let's say.

You build this system into LetsBeef, both battlers pay the "System" (LetsBeef website) So if they pick $10 battle.. Both pay $10 to the "System"...winner gets $20.

There's a panel of voters (maybe this is where FVC has a purpose) that can vote on the battle and nobody else...this is to prevent fixed battles with dickriders and/or hate voters.

When the battle is over and votes are tallied up, winner keeps the $$$.

LetsBeef keeps a small % and makes money off of this though, so maybe if it's a $10 battle instead of the winner getting $20 they'll get $18.

LetsBeef makes money. Battlers make money. It'll bring more competition to the site, and it'll un-retire me. and probably a lot of other heads once they have a good incentive to battle again. :pimp:

& Btw I'm aware battles will glitch and whatnot, that's what the admins & mods are for. Or maybe the admins & mods should fire whoever the fuck is coding this site and hire someone that doesn't do a half assed job.

Student
02-03-2012, 01:27 PM
You Think Cheating Is Bad Now? People Will Go APE SHIT Over Trying To Win...IDK Man, Seems Good Logically And Business Wise BUT As A Human Being? I See A LOT Of Bad Things From This.

Godbody
02-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Re-read the post & look at what I edited in

John Dos
02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
i fucks with this shit man.

Tek Notez
02-03-2012, 02:14 PM
whos coding the site tho?

Godbody
02-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't know who's coding the site. But I haven't been able to do an audio battle for fucking ages. Somebody needs to tell me what the fuck is good w/ this shit

FreezyCT
02-03-2012, 04:40 PM
ever since i posted the link to my tape, the servers have been fucked up..

*kanye shrug*

sorry

BTD
02-03-2012, 05:00 PM
i like the idea but i doubt it would work....niggas is gonna be biased either way

lllllllllllll
02-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Niggas are going to bitch hella if they lose

SWAVY
02-03-2012, 05:26 PM
i do like da idea...but dis site has alot of improvement to make b4 sumthin like dat can be done

V3numb
02-03-2012, 05:36 PM
true dat^^ like more traffic for one to make it popp'in.. ain noone trying to lose to vets either.. but vets VS vets for 50-100$ and noobs vs noobs for 10 aint bad either btu yeah still need like least 200 moer users active or somthing lol

Mindless
02-03-2012, 07:42 PM
One word: Illegal.

RiGGA
02-03-2012, 07:45 PM
One word: Illegal.

Why is that? Do you need a gambling license or something? Get one then motherfuckers lol...there are countless online poker sites that bet real money.

I for one am definitely down for this shit, I know for a fact I'll make a killing in audio.

Mindless
02-03-2012, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=RiGGA;748945]there are countless online poker sites that bet real money/QUOTE]

Now, for extra points. How many of those are currently legal in the U.S.

HINT: The answer rhymes with filch and is equal to nada.

RiGGA
02-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Now, for extra points. How many of those are currently legal in the U.S.

HINT: The answer rhymes with filch and is equal to nada.

So let me get this straight. Full tilt poker, yknow, the website that receives funding from major corporations and has countless commercials on late night TV, are running an illegal operation?

I mean I'm not calling you a liar, but it seems to me like they're pretty legit.

Mindless
02-04-2012, 02:09 PM
So let me get this straight. Full tilt poker, yknow, the website that receives funding from major corporations and has countless commercials on late night TV, are running an illegal operation?

I mean I'm not calling you a liar, but it seems to me like they're pretty legit.

ROFLMFAO

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com

Bad example broski.

Also, you're not allowed to do that shit in the U.S. anymore because they passed a bill a few years back outlawing the transfer of funds from U.S. banks into online gambling sites.

RiGGA
02-04-2012, 02:18 PM
ROFLMFAO

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com

Bad example broski.

Also, you're not allowed to do that shit in the U.S. anymore because they passed a bill a few years back outlawing the transfer of funds from U.S. banks into online gambling sites.

Damn them niggas really did get jammed up huh lmaoo?? And lol @ the government tryna run shit. I mean yeah it's their job but now they are just restricting unnecessary ass shit...If niggas wanna gamble let 'em gamble smh...

Mindless
02-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Welcome to being a conservative. Your Ron Paul 2012 button will be in the mail shortly.

Godbody
02-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Damn. So much for LetsBeef making me rich.

But how about a virtual currency? That you can wager and whatnot. You use the virtual currency to buy profile customizations and emcee items or whatever it is you can think of that'll be a nice incentive

Just C
02-04-2012, 03:49 PM

Like that would have happened. As long as I was around you would have always been out of pocket.

Godbody
02-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Hahaha it was bound to happen if my idea came to fruition... :pimp:

SH1T L0RD
02-04-2012, 04:14 PM

But how about a virtual currency? That you can wager and whatnot. You use the virtual currency to buy profile customizations and emcee items or whatever it is you can think of that'll be a nice incentive

this sounds tight

then we can all run up in pULSe's virtual house and virtually tie him up then virtually pistol whip him for virtually talking on his virtual phone. then we can virtually steal all his virtual alleged drug money and run away only to be foiled by pULSe's virtual snitching to the virtual police

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

no but yea that would be cool

Godbody
02-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Then the virtual Gurp can make virtual music videos on bs content but at least the virtual Gurp might actually look fresher than real Gurp because he'll have some fly ass virtual gear courtesy of LB

KingBankstou
02-04-2012, 05:42 PM
go to legaluspokersites

its a whole bunch that are legal