PDA

View Full Version : AZ is Top 10 though

Godbody
02-03-2012, 01:13 PM
If he's not Top 5 he's Top 10...Don't wanna hear no Top 20 shit...He bodies everybody that has a feature with him too..if you havent noticed... Dougie, Styles, Sheek, Nas, Hell Rell...anybody that hops on a track with AZ gets outshined...and its not even like "ohh AZ barely outshined him"..nah, AZ completely demolishes cats

AZ - What Up (ft. Sheek Louch & Hell Rell) - YouTube

SH1T L0RD
02-03-2012, 01:26 PM
yo what is the point of this

iv said this before, but you need stop talking to yourself at us

Just C
02-03-2012, 02:48 PM
AZ went in but he got killed by Sheek and Rell in the Mic presence department. That made him very forgettable compared to them. AZ nice and his delivery is butter defiantly the strongest of the 3. But again he was very forgettable

Revan
02-03-2012, 03:14 PM
AZ is mad average tbh.

Godbody
02-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I try to put people on to good rappers. What's wrong w/ that? Im always introducing LB to new shit and y'all were loving it up until I started posting about who.I felt were the best rappers

So stop fronting like y'all weren't on my dick and like I wasn't the one introducing y'all to great talents. Im God

Krhyme Killz
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
stop trolling yo

Student
02-07-2012, 01:47 PM
I try to put people on to good rappers. What's wrong w/ that? Im always introducing LB to new shit and y'all were loving it up until I started posting about who.I felt were the best rappers

So stop fronting like y'all weren't on my dick and like I wasn't the one introducing y'all to great talents. Im God

Yes!! pULSe Is ABSOLUTELY Right, He Taught Everyone Here About Hip-Hop And He Even Birthed All Our Battling Styles, In Fact He Taught All The HoF's, But He's Not In The HoF Himself Cause The Illuminati Won't Let Him Be In It...Ain't That Right GOD? :D

Fake Account Yes
06-30-2012, 07:12 AM
Lloyd banks Victory(biggy) = RAPE