PDA

View Full Version : seems i USED TO KNO thanks grizz audios changed you bro lmao

ItsNaturill
02-02-2012, 07:17 AM
NaturIll vs 2fuel (intercontinental team europe battle) http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=427405

IV
02-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Wahahah why you and RiGGA get kicked from Goon Squad?

ItsNaturill
02-02-2012, 10:29 AM
not good enough :( lol

Ray Zeus
02-02-2012, 10:40 AM
NaturIll need to hop in DPS lol

Streetz De Hood
02-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Verity...idk grizz buggin first he made ALMOST everybody a leader.. then fiji makes a thread complaining about it... so to avoid the bs cats like me n naturill demoted ourselves bc we already know we aint do enough for those spots anyway..then he kicks all the text heads outta nowhere..no warning nothin..saying gs is just an audio crew now...then 5 mins later sends me a crew request lol....

IV
02-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Lol what a DIVA!

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

sWORDz, Mind Fuck, Final Word and President Flow aren't audio though?

Streetz De Hood
02-02-2012, 11:43 AM
im guessin they're down to make the transition...idk im just goin off what grizz told me.. honestly i think dude just lashing out over that tourney drama...it aint even really all that serious tho.... soooo ima just keep it moving with a new crew n call it a day lol

IV
02-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Lol you'll do a lot better in PYRO anyway. Nice crew. It wasn't really tourney drama though, he lost a battle. Shame though, Goons were always quite tight as a crew. Good luck in pyro :)

Streetz De Hood
02-02-2012, 11:49 AM
yeah tbh i liked being in gs more than being in classick..gs was more like a new generation type of thing n had potential to be legendary...i think all crews should have a good mix of both text n audio...n that's what GS had..but i got no bad blood for em..n askari, gurp, n student are some vets that'll serve as good mentors n i need old heads like them to get me motivated to actually drop somethin again lol..so its all gravy....n thanks

Fiji Osa
02-02-2012, 01:52 PM
NaturIll and Streetz-Da-Hood .. I'm working it as we speak .. Give Me Some Time

RiGGA
02-02-2012, 05:02 PM
1) My records speak for itself as to what my strongsuit is, so kicking me for not being audio would be silly.

2) I've been inactive for nearly a week, I had no idea I was even made a leader.

3) This is the most important. Everyone on this site who's talked to me knows I can give a fuck about Let's Beef. I mean let's just keep it real, I lost interest on this bitch within a month. However, the family I felt I had in *GS* kept me around. Grizz always took up for me, &ukno's were all over my battles, niggas made me an avatar etc. etc. I really thought I was at home. Hell everyone was dickriding Dej for being hot shit in audio and then I straight up murked the homie so I'm thinking my spot is surely solidified somewhere in the Top 20 active audio battlers. Then I log on and it says I'm kicked? lol. Like, it's funny as fuck because one half of my brain is like "So what lmfao fuck LB" but the other half of my brain feels as though I've been disowned from family.

Feels strange to say the least, but one thing is for sure; I stick to my word. It's *GS* or nothin', so I guess I'm dolo. &ukno

EDIT: It seems SWAVY makes a good point...Motherfuckers better tell me somethin' soon!

Streetz De Hood
02-02-2012, 05:10 PM
word dude wasted his time makin all those avys....

BLNK
02-02-2012, 07:24 PM
yeah tbh i liked being in gs more than being in classick..gs was more like a new generation type of thing n had potential to be legendary...i think all crews should have a good mix of both text n audio...n that's what GS had..but i got no bad blood for em..n askari, gurp, n student are some vets that'll serve as good mentors n i need old heads like them to get me motivated to actually drop somethin again lol..so its all gravy....n thanks

Implying that Classick doesn't have that potential. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Streetz De Hood
02-02-2012, 07:48 PM
what the hell are you talkin about?..son gs has only been around for a few months n is filled with cats that just joined in like the last yr..don't u think they need the potential label more than a crew like classick that had plenty of vets on the roster in the past n helped it become an household name on LB?..i mean if you prefer the potential label rather than the established label then i can go back n edit the post...

BLNK
02-02-2012, 07:53 PM
It has nothing to do with the word potential. Lol. Saying that you like it more than Classick because it has those attributes, implies that Classick does not have the attributes to be a legendary crew, which as you've pointed out, is not the case, as it has established itself as a top crew on the site, and is making great strides towards a legendary status. Lol.

Streetz De Hood
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM
lol u reading that paragraph too hard son..

sWORDz
02-02-2012, 11:38 PM
naa im never making the switch over to audio, lol. I've told people this before... :high:
but ukno... its *GS* all day.

RiGGA
02-02-2012, 11:43 PM
naa im never making the switch over to audio, lol. I've told people this before... :high:
but ukno... its *GS* all day.

Sure, until Grizz throws another temper tantrum.