PDA

View Full Version : LetsBeef is the most biased shit ever

Kid-Noah
02-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Soooo i was doing a little experiment (didn't intend to be an experiment at first) but this is a multi account (not telling who's) and from what i can see, if i would have put the same lines on my other account i would be getting 8 and 9s but since im on a less recognized account im getting 5 6 and 7s if im lucky and im losing to sorry nigguhs with high ranks. the shit is sad to be honest

AfterThought
02-01-2012, 06:50 AM
That shit happens all the time. :smh:

Ray Zeus
02-01-2012, 06:52 AM
lmao @ that nigguh shaking his head... he look mad dissapointed lol

Johnny Hash
02-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Someone else has found out the secret. I've been sayin' it.
:facepalm:

Tommy Coke
02-01-2012, 08:48 AM
lb aint bad...ive been doing pretty well

Kid-Noah
02-01-2012, 09:02 AM
nigguh you only got 3 battles... ive had 250+... you don't know letsbeef yet... and Ab-Stract you're one of the ones doing the shit im talking about!!! you gave better ratings then most but the guy i faced... (even with the lite verse i dropped) was no where near good...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

this is this guys verse...

LISTEN COWARD, flow nice wit a DIFFERENT in COUNTER,horrible start already while ya "bars drop always ass out," like inmates dropped soap in PRISON SHOWERS(the prison showers concept is played... i was using them when i was a newb)..cuz this bitch "mixture sweet " like BISQUICK FROSTIN(didnt hit at all) and "sparring wit me " iz a PREVILAGE BOXING(?????) but ya "punches come up short "like MIDGETS SQUATIN(what the fuck does squatting gotta do with punches?)..bOy imma "hitman ", there so reason why GUNS MIGHT BLAM, run in ya 'HOTEL ROOM' " fire rounds" like when drug CARTEL SHOOT & i will leave ya "body fuck in bed " and be out the "door fast" like ONE NIGHT STANDS(i know i need to work on wording too... but that was horrible).......but fam really quit the murda talk wit FAKE WRITTENS cuz real talk ya effort iz "forced in pussy "LIKE RAPED VICTIMS(again horrible wording)

Ill even go a step further and critique my own verse with no biases...

yall think this NARC IS CLEVER??? omg... let me PAUSE A SECOND... (smh)...listen kid... you LOST... YOU'LL NEVER, CAUSE this BOSS TO SWEAT PUNK... cuz the only time ya 'handling BARS' IS LEVERS!!!(took too long to get to the punch and it didn't hit that hard) he's weak... so he never saying BARS THAT HEAVY cuz the only time he 'slinging the white' it's 'pillows in fights' and TOSSING FEATHERS!!!(again not really a punch rather a jab) this whiteboy's 'mouth filled with black' so him FLOSSING??? NEVER!! me? my BAR'S IS RECKLESS if he says he's HARD... HE'S TRIPPING my 'four will/wheel' leave 'ock surprised' cuz he wouldn't have 'a lot of drive' with a CAR COLLECTION!!!((too much filler getting to the punch and the build up could have been worded better)

now unless yall seeing something in dude's verse im not... that should be a W for me...

Johnny Hash
02-01-2012, 09:15 AM
How could I get into the politics since I don't know letsbeef? Mine was an honest vote. Smh

Askari
02-01-2012, 10:06 AM
If you ask me for an honest vote, I'll drop an explanation of every single line where necessary. Guys higher in the ranks suck on the most part, but dick riders will always appear to save their asses.

I, however, will vote for the winning verse regardless of statute, rep or ranking. I'll give ratings appropriate to the verses in relation to letsbeef as a whole: I didn't even give out 10's for the RULE vs B Milk 64 because I was voting honestly and to how I saw it.

This applies to the entire FVC, although I understand if you specifically mean the dick riders. If an FVC member gives you a rating (speaking for myself here) then it's probably accurate.

Don't bitch, just elevate.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

nigguh you only got 3 battles... ive had 250+... you don't know letsbeef yet... and Ab-Stract you're one of the ones doing the shit im talking about!!! you gave better ratings then most but the guy i faced... (even with the lite verse i dropped) was no where near good...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

this is this guys verse...

LISTEN COWARD, flow nice wit a DIFFERENT in COUNTER,horrible start already while ya "bars drop always ass out," like inmates dropped soap in PRISON SHOWERS(the prison showers concept is played... i was using them when i was a newb)..cuz this bitch "mixture sweet " like BISQUICK FROSTIN(didnt hit at all) and "sparring wit me " iz a PREVILAGE BOXING(?????) but ya "punches come up short "like MIDGETS SQUATIN(what the fuck does squatting gotta do with punches?)..bOy imma "hitman ", there so reason why GUNS MIGHT BLAM, run in ya 'HOTEL ROOM' " fire rounds" like when drug CARTEL SHOOT & i will leave ya "body fuck in bed " and be out the "door fast" like ONE NIGHT STANDS(i know i need to work on wording too... but that was horrible).......but fam really quit the murda talk wit FAKE WRITTENS cuz real talk ya effort iz "forced in pussy "LIKE RAPED VICTIMS(again horrible wording)

Ill even go a step further and critique my own verse with no biases...

yall think this NARC IS CLEVER??? omg... let me PAUSE A SECOND... (smh)...listen kid... you LOST... YOU'LL NEVER, CAUSE this BOSS TO SWEAT PUNK... cuz the only time ya 'handling BARS' IS LEVERS!!!(took too long to get to the punch and it didn't hit that hard) he's weak... so he never saying BARS THAT HEAVY cuz the only time he 'slinging the white' it's 'pillows in fights' and TOSSING FEATHERS!!!(again not really a punch rather a jab) this whiteboy's 'mouth filled with black' so him FLOSSING??? NEVER!! me? my BAR'S IS RECKLESS if he says he's HARD... HE'S TRIPPING my 'four will/wheel' leave 'ock surprised' cuz he wouldn't have 'a lot of drive' with a CAR COLLECTION!!!((too much filler getting to the punch and the build up could have been worded better)

now unless yall seeing something in dude's verse im not... that should be a W for me...

Agree you won here, quite decisevely actually, but that's only get a 5-3 in your favour from me. That's just me though, and remember I'm only here to help battlers elevate.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Long story short, tag myself or any of the other FVC members with a link to any of your battles and we'll be sure to drop a 100% fair vote. Always 100.

Kid-Noah
02-01-2012, 10:52 AM
How could I get into the politics since I don't know letsbeef? Mine was an honest vote. Smh

the first part wasn't for you abstract lol the part after your name was...

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

and Askari i was or still am (rather not give it away lol) a part of FVC so you know i support my boys (and Verity) in FVC but what im saying is im shocked at how drastic the votes changed due to a different account. The shit is crazy cause on opens i tend to go lighter just to get a battle out really quick but when i do it on my other profile and go waaayyyy lighter they be like omg (enter name) is sooooo dope look at all the wordplay and shit and yada yada (mostly from newbs, vets vote pretty fairly) shit needs to change, it's like the year after the civil rights movement, it's illegal to discriminate but they still doing it smh

Revan
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
I thought both verses sucked tbh.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

btw you did (should of) won that battle

Just C
02-01-2012, 12:12 PM
the first part wasn't for you abstract lol the part after your name was...

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

and Askari i was or still am (rather not give it away lol) a part of FVC so you know i support my boys (and Verity) in FVC but what im saying is im shocked at how drastic the votes changed due to a different account. The shit is crazy cause on opens i tend to go lighter just to get a battle out really quick but when i do it on my other profile and go waaayyyy lighter they be like omg (enter name) is sooooo dope look at all the wordplay and shit and yada yada (mostly from newbs, vets vote pretty fairly) shit needs to change, it's like the year after the civil rights movement, it's illegal to discriminate but they still doing it smh
If your verse is anything to go by. I know who you are.

FreezyCT
02-01-2012, 02:32 PM
I thought both verses sucked tbh

thought the same thing

EJT
02-01-2012, 02:42 PM
turrible ...

Adversity
02-01-2012, 03:29 PM
This experiment has already been done by me. One time I had my boy Marshall Mathers ghost write an 8' for me... but since he didn't cap his multis I got all 4's and 5's. Fuckin biased homo's all of you.

Kid-Noah
02-01-2012, 08:35 PM
The same nigguhs who saying "This drop was horrible" be the same nigguhs that be saying "That shit was pretty dope" on my other account... Go figure...

Krhyme Killz
02-01-2012, 08:45 PM
so you made a multi and dropped shitty verses...and you accomplished what now?

Ray Zeus
02-02-2012, 09:22 AM
^^^ Cosign to that lmao

-Dimez-
02-02-2012, 10:14 AM
so you made a multi and dropped shitty verses...and you accomplished what now?

hahahahahaha!!!!!

IV
02-02-2012, 10:24 AM
FVC will rate you the same regardless of your name, so next time you drop link us in our threads, and then drop from your normal account but dont make it obvious.. And we'll do te same