PDA

View Full Version : Grizzle says bye to Text

GRizzEAT
02-01-2012, 12:18 AM
After Tha America/UK Tourney Im done w/ TEXT (Beside tha followin)....Toooo much Bullshiii on this side of tha game, N im tired of gettin tha short straw every fukin time...

Ain here to bitch, Ain sayin im retiring... Cause How tha fuk do u retire from textin a battle.. either u do or u dont.

Buuut anywho.... 5 32's will be sent out during tha course of this winter season, No particular order

1. Rule
2. Jason
3. Daddio
4. Bobby Milk
5. Reefer/Remark/ tba really not sure... but prob one of those two.

I will continue to Vote and on a more constant basis. Congrats To Khryme to being tha only HeavyWeight i have failed to beat that i have battled. 0-3 is ma standin record. Other than that, Its been Great whoopin on u fukas :)(Specially Ohs). But Thanks to O.G. For showin me tha way. G'lookz, To Bossman for Givin me tha spotlight for a min and Mostly... To GS for holdin me down once i Had tha know how and tha attention... But now its on to audio.

Later Puff :high:

P.S. Krhyme I'll see u soon on tha other side yo :violent:

Student
02-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Let's Get A Rematch In, I'm In BEASTMODE.

GRizzEAT
02-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Cant do tha Yunguns wrong.. a 64 sent to either MF, Ambo, Vice or Splat.

This is whhaaaa i had so far fo tha Tag shiii...

A mod i.m.'n for votes?? Sway, ain got a THOUGHT OF RESPECT AT ALL and All that Talk about TARGETING WEAPONS??... YALL?? Shiiii, I'm 'Aimin to knock fuel outta exsistance' w/o 'MARKETING ETHANOL'!! Im LIKE A DEMON SPAWN while these 'Vamps' Dont possess 'TYPES TO SEE THA DON'[?] Cause they 'Shots wudn: Over Whey'(Hue) even w/ tha 'Air Force's tactics durin tha FIGHT IN VIETNAM'!! Fuk sayin how tha SHOTS'LL BUCKLE SWAY W/ STRIKES Cause If yall 'Choose them durin tha Match Up' I'll PROBLY 'DUMP' THA K AND FIGHT Eitherway That 'Pick: wudn Swing around' outside of a NAUGHTY COUPLES DATING SITE!!

Ruff drafft really.. but Ukno :high:

Askari
02-01-2012, 02:22 AM
After Tha America/UK Tourney Im done w/ TEXT (Beside tha followin)....Toooo much Bullshiii on this side of tha game, N im tired of gettin tha short straw every fukin time...

Ain here to bitch, Ain sayin im retiring... Cause How tha fuk do u retire from textin a battle.. either u do or u dont.

Buuut anywho.... 5 32's will be sent out during tha course of this winter season, No particular order

1. Rule
2. Jason
3. Daddio
4. Bobby Milk
5. Reefer/Remark/ tba really not sure... but prob one of those two.

I will continue to Vote and on a more constant basis. Congrats To Khryme to being tha only HeavyWeight i have failed to beat that i have battled. 0-3 is ma standin record. Other than that, Its been Great whoopin on u fukas :)(Specially Ohs). But Thanks to O.G. For showin me tha way. G'lookz, To Bossman for Givin me tha spotlight for a min and Mostly... To GS for holdin me down once i Had tha know how and tha attention... But now its on to audio.

Later Puff :high:

P.S. Krhyme I'll see u soon on tha other side yo :violent:

There's a 32 from me to come also.

GRizzEAT
02-01-2012, 02:29 AM
I decline..

I'll send to u tho, If I dont decide to Battle remark or reef.

Revan
02-01-2012, 02:44 AM
What bullshit are you refering too...

GRizzEAT
02-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Cant seem to win for Losing on tha big stage.. everytime something pops up.

Sooo I ain leaving no room for era, Take ma time.. Perfect ma bars, Have no beefs w/ anyone.. And send out quality battles worthy of whatver vote it may get. So wen im done, Ikno if i was truely a HeavyWeight or jus hype.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

.....:high:

Revan
02-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Cant seem to win for Losing on tha big stage.. everytime something pops up.

Sooo I ain leaving no room for era, Take ma time.. Perfect ma bars, Have no beefs w/ anyone.. And send out quality battles worthy of whatver vote it may get. So wen im done, Ikno if i was truely a HeavyWeight or jus hype.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

.....:high:

imo you got a few things to work on, thats all.

A bit of focus on your wording & presentation and you'd be there. If you improved on those areas you'd be as good as anyone on the site. Vet or noob, mod or basic.

#stillclassick

GRizzEAT
02-01-2012, 03:04 AM
& Ukno:high:

IV
02-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Don't quit text grizz

Prose_
02-01-2012, 07:29 AM
I in no way AT ALL blame him. Wish he would stay in this but he needs to do what he gotta do.

IV
02-01-2012, 08:01 AM
I don't see why you quitting text over this Grizz? Hit me up on chat or a PM when youre online?

Krhyme Killz
02-01-2012, 09:24 AM
........bitch

Fiji Osa
02-01-2012, 10:14 AM
I agree w/ GrizzEAT and Ima take into consideration on what Krhyme SAVES told me and really put all my effort into Audio .. Although I feel like my battle w/ Catharsis is my best "structured" text battle to date and it finally looks like I'm headed in the right direction I will take more time to perfect the audio battling/tracks side of Fiji Osa

Will take text battles by request depending on who the opponent is and might snipe here and there but I'm looking at the bigger picture and I am more respected on Audio than I am Text

John Dos
02-01-2012, 12:49 PM
yea text voters suck. well not all of them but alot of them.

Anonymous Poet
02-01-2012, 01:40 PM
audio voters are 10 times worse than text ones. Trust me on that one

IV
02-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Grizz if you had lost the tag team battle before the vote got deleted, you wouldn't be quitting text.. so why are you now?

NOBLE
02-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Tbh Grizz, I think your text game is way stronger than your audio and will afford you a bigger spotlight on this website. However, if you take rap seriously enough that you`d want a record deal at some point in the future, it`s better to develop the audio/track side of things. I doubt that there`s any less bullshit on the audio side though. Just my two pennies.

Prose_
02-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Verity... you dont get it do you? ur honestly naive?

FiNAL WoRD
02-01-2012, 07:06 PM
I honestly don't get it.....

IV
02-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Prose_ na i don't get it, i don't see why Grizz is quitting something he's good at.

Mayneak
02-01-2012, 07:30 PM
eminem-say goodbye to hollywood - YouTube