PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix Update: Some Fucked Up Developments, but the show goes on..

RhetoriK
01-31-2012, 10:20 PM
Because of a Crew-Vote (Dej), the descision of the GrizzEAT/Prose_ vs Verity/Frankie Clipz battle has been changed (post vote deletion). My apologies to Grizz and especially Prose_ (who was not in GS) for the outcome, but it is what it is.

Actions:
The vote was deleted, the outcome was reversed after this was done.
The violator's offenses have caught up with him (this was strike three).
The outcome of the match (possibly the tournament has been altered.

Ups to all the affected parties. Shit's fucked up, but real talk I respect all four of you...Those of you who have written bars, we'll get it resolved, hold on to them. Note: All verses will keep the same time frames, there will be one day added to the timeframe.

The Semi-Final Bracket can be found at the following link:
http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=tb

11:00:00 a.m. Friday February 3, 2012 in PST (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=PST8PDT)
12:00:00 Noon Friday February 3, 2012 in MST (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=MST)
01:00:00 p.m. Friday February 3, 2012 in CST (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=CST6CDT)
02:00:00 p.m. Friday February 3, 2012 in EST (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=EST)
07:00:00 p.m. Friday February 3, 2012 in GMT (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo.tzc?s=default&tz=GMT)

With that said, I'll be re-posting the bracket later tonight with the updated matchups. The show must go on...

-STEELO

Fiji Osa
01-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Goon Squad Neither Knew About This Nor Condones That Type Of Actions .. Ensure That He Is Perma Band .. WTF!!

I Apologize To Verity/Clipz & Grizz/Prose

TalkSick
01-31-2012, 11:09 PM
Shiiiiiit, tisk tisk

V3numb
01-31-2012, 11:10 PM
smh.. and the show goes on

Prose_
02-01-2012, 07:03 AM
This is actually bullshit in 2 ways rather just one. Im fine wit bein out the tourney I just don't want folks to turn a blind eye to the other way this is bullshit.

AfterThought
02-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Prose_ gettin maad unlucky these days haha.. it'll come though. ;) (..pause..)

Prose_
02-01-2012, 07:33 AM
That aint luck. That's folks getting screwed and folks sayin "oh well that's how it is and saying anything about it is bitching so keep ur mouth shut and take it." but will DEFFO be having a.... "discussion" with u guys about it when I get home.

Streetz De Hood
02-01-2012, 07:43 AM
ain't that some shit lol....but was is it confirmed that dej was a member of GS at the time of the vote?

IV
02-01-2012, 08:07 AM
ain't that some shit lol....but was is it confirmed that dej was a member of GS at the time of the vote?

If i got banned, and voted for STEELO on my multi account, that shit would be deleted.

If i left DPS, voted for STEELO, and joined DPS again, that shit would be deleted.

If a BANNED member votes on a battle, that shit would be deleted.

I don't blame Prose or Grizz for it at all, neither do i blame them for being pissed about it. It's not their fault Dej cheated, but saying that, if Dej didn't cheat they still wouldn't have won the battle, as it was Dej cheated and you won and then he got caught.

AfterThought
02-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Think of it this way: Dej's vote never existed.

Streetz De Hood
02-01-2012, 08:15 AM
u said all that n still didn't answer my question...

IV
02-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Whether he was in GS at the time or not isn't relevant (i don't know if he was or not)

Streetz De Hood
02-01-2012, 09:08 AM
ooo I get it...u think im asking bc I think it would've changed who won lol na im saying it for ban purposes cuz if he wasn't in gs when he voted then got offered a spot then he ain't do nun wrong I mean he can't send an invite to himself... but odds is he was in the crew...Im just playing devil's advocate tho don't mind me

RhetoriK
02-01-2012, 10:57 AM
ooo I get it...u think im asking bc I think it would've changed who won lol na im saying it for ban purposes cuz if he wasn't in gs when he voted then got offered a spot then he ain't do nun wrong I mean he can't send an invite to himself... but odds is he was in the crew...Im just playing devil's advocate tho don't mind me

Streetz-Da-Hood - he voted back on the 29th (I'm thinkin that he WAS in GS at the time) With that said...whether or not Dej was in Goon Squad or not; He multi'ed over, voted on a battle, threw the decision off, wrecked the brackets, and screwed not on his past crewmates, but potential finalists in the tournament. Furthermore, had there been more teams (1nd 2nd round) on deadlines it could have caused re-posting/timing issues for those who had already posted as well. Luckily it WAS the semi-finals.

BOTH accounts are banned.....for a long time.

Streetz De Hood
02-01-2012, 11:01 AM
ok that''s the part that wasn't clicking i didnt realize he had a multi.....thanks for clearing that up... yeah definitely ban those accounts..LB dont need ish like that in high profile tournaments like that...

Mayneak
02-01-2012, 12:16 PM
IMO, Grizz provoked & threatened the kid to vote. All the clues & information provided lead to this outcome. I feel bad for Prose tho, no lie. :high:

Frankie Clipz
02-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Yeah I feel bad for prose too though
And Mayneak what made you say that?

FiNAL WoRD
02-01-2012, 06:56 PM
LMFAO @ May said.... your a fucking idiot if you believe that

Krhyme Killz
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
i suggest that all Goon squad members step down from their posts with this crew.

Mayneak
02-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Yeah I feel bad for prose too though
And Mayneak what made you say that?

I mean, what's to say that it wasn't him?...Check..and mate :high:

FiNAL WoRD
02-02-2012, 02:47 AM
Krhyme kills.. Shut the fuck up man, Just shut the god damn fuck up

Mayneak
02-02-2012, 01:37 PM
How long is it gonna be before you go back to Classick? FiNAL WoRD