It differs all the time though

GRizzEAT
01-29-2012, 01:46 PM
SeaBiscuit
Tha Boiler Room
Whisper
Tha Matrix Trilogy
Men Of Honor

RULE, I was watchin YungGuns over tha weekend on AMC.. Shiii is awesome w/ acouple sixpacks.

sWORDz
01-29-2012, 01:47 PM
- Scarface
- Dazed & Confused
- Pineapple Express
- How High
- The Shawshank Redemption

BTD
01-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Goodfellas,godfather,Friday,menace to society, belly

FAME
01-29-2012, 04:23 PM
1. Titanic
2. Mean Girls
3. P.S. I Love You
4. Marley And Me
5. My Sisters Keeper

Anonymous Poet
01-29-2012, 04:23 PM
-How High
-Blood Diamond
-Fast & Furious (Whichever one)
-Lord Of The Rings
-Harry Potter :geek:

Mind Fuck
01-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Fear & loathing in las vegas

Drugstore Cowboy

The Naked Lunch

The Chumscrubber

Goodwill Hunting

:high:

Godbody
01-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Goodfellas,godfather,Friday,menace to society, belly

I could fuck with that...i could fuck with that..:pimp:

BTD
01-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Seems like we the only fans of hood flicks

BLNK
01-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Pi, A Clockwork Orange, Trainspotting, Step Brothers, and Funny People.

Adversity
01-29-2012, 08:33 PM
1. Shawshank redemption
2. Lord of the Rings (all of em')
3. The Usual Suspects
4. The Town
5. Remember the Titans/Man on Fire/Training Day (Anything w/ Denzel).

James 1
01-29-2012, 09:04 PM
1) Scarface
2) I Love You, Man
3) Green Mile
4) Alexander
5) Insidious

TalkSick
01-29-2012, 10:22 PM
For the record. Scarface is not a good movie (yea i fuckin said it) 1: Ancorman, 2: State Property 2 ( not the first one), 3: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (yea i fuckin said it), 4: Friday After Next, 5: Anything with Vinnie Jones ..........

Mind Fuck
01-29-2012, 11:58 PM
Pi, A Clockwork Orange, Trainspotting, Step Brothers, and Funny People.

Trainspotting

Thats my shii when im

:high:

SH1T L0RD
01-30-2012, 01:23 AM
1. Scarface
2. Belly
3. Goodfellas / Carlito's Way
4. Paid In Full
5. A Bronx Tale

lol @ you just naming every gangster movie

now i see whats puttin all those crazy ideas/fantasies in ur head

off the top 5 movies that are ill

1 ghost dog
2 black dynamite
3 crumb
4 man on a wire
5 fog of war

FreezyCT
01-30-2012, 11:32 AM
dumb and dumber
scarface
blow
4 brothers
sandlot

Student
01-30-2012, 02:04 PM
1. A Walk To Remember
2. I Love You, Man
3. Limitless/Timeless
4. Yes Man!
5. The Social Network

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Shottas . Goodfellas. Resivore dogs. Pulp fiction. the wash

Askari
01-30-2012, 05:34 PM
1. Shutter Island
2. This Is England
3. The Persuit Of Happiness
4. Submarine (2011)
5. A Streetcar Named Desire (Brando version)

Although films like Kidulthood, Inception, Bad Boys 2, Trainspotting, Superbad, Anchorman, I Love You Man, PS I Love You, Bridget Jones (laugh it up) and tonnes of others could easily make the list.

Prose_
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Kill Bill
8 Mile (hip hop fans/battlers.. and not one mention of this shit. smh)
Star Wars Series
Spiderman Series
Lion King

Godbody
01-30-2012, 06:50 PM
lol @ you just naming every gangster movie

now i see whats puttin all those crazy ideas/fantasies in ur head

off the top 5 movies that are ill

1 ghost dog
2 black dynamite
3 crumb
4 man on a wire
5 fog of war

That's not puttin any crazy ideas in my head

I named them for the reason that I knew you guys would see it eventually and hop in here. You guys being you, Pronto, Krhyme, Bagginz, etc. Good laughs.

Pursuit Of Happiness is probably my favorite movie.

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 06:55 PM
what a fag

Godbody
01-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Pronto..maybe if you get mad enough you can put it towards your freestyling and get better at it.

LOL, NOT.

Niggas that are bums will remain bums

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 07:01 PM
you are a homosexual

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Pronto..maybe if you get mad enough you can put it towards your freestyling and get better at it.

LOL, NOT.

Niggas that are bums will remain bums

things that homosexuals say

you are gay. and yo facial hair proves it

Godbody
01-30-2012, 07:07 PM
So since Pronto is a renowned psychologist with a Ph. D , it's safe to say that everyone with facial hair is gay. Because that logic is irrefutable. Pronto knows everything.

& Somehow you can get a Ph. D in special ed classes and home school.

I've fucked more bitches than you can count on both of your hands son. While on the other 'hand'...all you have is that other hand, LOL.

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 07:10 PM
you wear ed hardy. you dont have a hairline

show me one bitch you've fucked

i dont think you have fucked a bitch ever

a 5'3 midget with a receding hairline and chopstick beard

nah i dont think so. i dont think you can communicate with bitches you spend too much time reading articles about the illumanati and other theories. you are a gullible weak minded bitch boy and you will never be better then me

Godbody
01-30-2012, 07:17 PM
LOL show me ONE bitch you've fucked? I got a girl right now that i've fucked. people on LetsBeef know I've fucked a bitch but out of respect I'm not saying who because its someone's cousin on here.

people on Letsbeef that have me on FaceBook see me in pictures with my arms around badder bitches than you'll ever get within 5 feet of.

You're a fuckin joke pronto. With your frail ass wishbone arms that I'll snap like a twig and your big ass lips.

Ed Hardy was poppin in 2010 when I rocked it. It's 2012 and I'm rockin LaCoste, Polo, Express, Armani...all shit the ladies love.

You know nothing about swag. The jeans I have now cost $280, and I've got a good 8 pairs of True Religions all worth $200+

A good amount of sneakers.. Polo, LaCoste, Creative Recreation

The fuck are YOU gonna tell me about girls? You're a faggot ass nerd that spends 90% of his time indoors. That's why you be posting on LetsBeef all day and I respond hours later. Cuz I'm actually out working, going to school, talking to bitches..you know, being pro-active.

I'm taller than your faggot ass that probably stands at like 5'6" ... My hairline is way more on point than yours. I got a fresh shape up which you probably cant even afford.. a fresh haircut ( I go to the barber every week ) ...and a fresh beard always lined-up and trimmed.

You don't know swag like this. My collection of Polo exceeds the worth of every piece of clothing you have combined. I'm talking sneakers, shirts, jeans, pants, underwear, hoodies, socks...EVERYTHING. lol. and I'm just speaking on my Polo collection of HOODIES and SWEATERS.

I dont wanna get into my polo socks, boxers, denim, button-ups, and rugbies.

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 07:47 PM
no quit lying that shit is wack dawg

you wear lacoste shoes? you are a faggot thats strike #2

i dont care about what you wear

i know you dont got swag cause you were wearing that shmedium ed hardy.

i would never rock that not in 2012 .. 2010..2008

ever nigga you wack

Godbody
01-30-2012, 07:50 PM
why you look like the coffee aliens from men in black

you got 0 swag

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 07:51 PM
lmao

you get no bitches dude.

i bet if i go on ya twitter

i can find a ugly ass bitch you be talking to

Godbody
01-30-2012, 08:33 PM
I bet you wont though cuz I dont talk to virtual bitches like you nigga.

Idk if thats what you do...but you probably couldnt even GET a virtual bitch. Matter of fact you probably have one and you STILL dunno what she looks like, LOL!

so now its

0 swag
0 bitches

What else do u have 0 of?

KingBankstou
01-30-2012, 09:05 PM
0 losses from you
0 interest in continuing this conversation
0 belief in the fact that you have engaged in intercourse with a female

Student
01-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Fuck Completely Spaced It, The Pursuit Of Happyness Is DEFINITELY My #1 Favorite Movie Of All Time.
Catch Me If You Can Is Up There Too That Movie's DOPE. City Of God, Avatar, Blood In Blood Out, Superbad, American Me, The Dark Knight, Reservoir Dogs, The Shinning, Pulp Fiction, Fahrenheit 451, Etc. Etc. Fuck There's Too Many Good Movies.

SH1T L0RD
01-31-2012, 12:51 AM
LOL show me ONE bitch you've fucked? I got a girl right now that i've fucked. people on LetsBeef know I've fucked a bitch but out of respect I'm not saying who because its someone's cousin on here.

people on Letsbeef that have me on FaceBook see me in pictures with my arms around badder bitches than you'll ever get within 5 feet of.

You're a fuckin joke pronto. With your frail ass wishbone arms that I'll snap like a twig and your big ass lips.

Ed Hardy was poppin in 2010 when I rocked it. It's 2012 and I'm rockin LaCoste, Polo, Express, Armani...all shit the ladies love.

You know nothing about swag. The jeans I have now cost $280, and I've got a good 8 pairs of True Religions all worth $200+

A good amount of sneakers.. Polo, LaCoste, Creative Recreation

The fuck are YOU gonna tell me about girls? You're a faggot ass nerd that spends 90% of his time indoors. That's why you be posting on LetsBeef all day and I respond hours later. Cuz I'm actually out working, going to school, talking to bitches..you know, being pro-active.

I'm taller than your faggot ass that probably stands at like 5'6" ... My hairline is way more on point than yours. I got a fresh shape up which you probably cant even afford.. a fresh haircut ( I go to the barber every week ) ...and a fresh beard always lined-up and trimmed.

You don't know swag like this. My collection of Polo exceeds the worth of every piece of clothing you have combined. I'm talking sneakers, shirts, jeans, pants, underwear, hoodies, socks...EVERYTHING. lol. and I'm just speaking on my Polo collection of HOODIES and SWEATERS.

I dont wanna get into my polo socks, boxers, denim, button-ups, and rugbies.

lol damn this shit was killin me. you sound desperate as fuck man. why u buyin those clothes? shits not a trophy its a t-shirt

hell i don't even know where the fuck i got half my clothes. i fuckin hate branding, shits for douchebags in my opinion. gotta say something with their shirt that they can't say with their presence. and i would never go near an ed hardy t-shirt. shit i don't know a single bitch thats down with ed hardy, most of em make fun of that shit. but then again im not/ i don't hang out with club rats

not gunna lie though i am kinda a clothes horse.but i find my shit all over the place, shits got more character

Student
01-31-2012, 01:55 PM
lol damn this shit was killin me. you sound desperate as fuck man. why u buyin those clothes? shits not a trophy its a t-shirt

hell i don't even know where the fuck i got half my clothes. i fuckin hate branding, shits for douchebags in my opinion. gotta say something with their shirt that they can't say with their presence. and i would never go near an ed hardy t-shirt. shit i don't know a single bitch thats down with ed hardy, most of em make fun of that shit. but then again im not/ i don't hang out with club rats

not gunna lie though i am kinda a clothes horse.but i find my shit all over the place, shits got more character
EX-FUCKING-ZACHLY.
PLUS If You Tryna Be "Rich", Rich People Don't Wear Anything With Brands It Looks Tacky. I'd BET Good Money On That, Unless It's Their Own Line Or Someone They Actually Know. Fuck Being A Walking Billboard.

TapezProd
02-01-2012, 10:35 PM
1. Scarface

2. LOTR trilogy

3. Gladiator

4. Jackie Brown

5. Into the Wilderness