PDA

View Full Version : Can this get checked.. PLEASE!!

Johnny Hash
01-16-2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=425677&section=tb

I definitely feel i've been fucked on this battle... my bar structure.multi's are 10x better even my poorly constructed punches.... also ride them to a beat and see which flows better.. please and thankyou

sWORDz
01-16-2012, 11:58 AM
"You're rank is smaller than wee man's wee man/
No, your rank is smaller than what's in your moms deadliest snatch - seamen/"

:high: fuck my bitch lil b.

Xander
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
The FVC is here...........:high:

Blocc
01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
The FVC is here...........:high:

Xander dont bother he'll only whine if he doest get the "vote"

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Xander & Blocc both of you didn't even fucking read that battle did you's?? I mean seriously?? all you's fucking seen was the diff in the text boxes an then voted.... an DO NOT give me that bullshit about, "oh i gave an Expo" cos any Dumb cunt can type random jargin bullshit to seem like they fucking read it, trust i know the diff when i see it too....

these new FVC member's NEED TO GO NOW... I've been watching a lot of FVC very closely and im not happy with votes im seeing being put down.... Fucking Step Up Ya Voting Game or Else..... *you've been warned*....

(only Real FVC Vote on that battle was by Phroxen)

As for You Ab-Stract Step ya fucking bar game up to dude... need pointers, i'll help you...

lllllllllllll
01-16-2012, 01:39 PM
How my thread looking?? *COSTA COSTA*

Revan
01-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Xander got like 0 VP lol, they just forgot to take his title.

Xander
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Xander got like 0 VP lol, they just forgot to take his title.

Da fuck.......? Why? Because I don't vote like you...

IMO Bar none won that battle...it was a shittttty battle...but smh..that's bullshit.

Revan
01-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Da fuck.......? Why? Because I don't vote like you...

IMO Bar none won that battle...it was a shittttty battle...but smh..that's bullshit.

1. I didnt lower your VP, altho i agree with the fact that it has been.

2. No no, 1. pretty much covers it.

Revan
01-16-2012, 01:47 PM
& voted btw.

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 01:51 PM
1. I didnt lower your VP, altho i agree with the fact that it has been.

2. No no, 1. pretty much covers it.

^Fucking EPIC, Short but Sweet. Sig worthy...

Blocc
01-16-2012, 02:01 PM
2FUEL you can bitch and do whatever.......tell me anyone round that gonna make 100% prefect votes.......take the FVC-T if ya want.....its not about a damn title or higher VP for me.....i read and fucking voted......neither side was impressive or even close...........to me just some lines made lil to no sense on both sides.......shit i aint gonna say in fuckin prefect but damn sure ill say im one of the fairst voters on the damn site

lllllllllllll
01-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Give me his title.... *Thread Closed*

Blocc
01-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Give me his title.... *Thread Closed*

^^^^ thats all everyone wants......damn sorry i wanna make the site a lil better not be a title monger

lllllllllllll
01-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Blocc It was a joke, don't get ya sig panties wet.

Blocc
01-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Blocc It was a joke, don't get ya sig panties wet.

i wasnt meaning ya presue....but what ya said made my point

Catharsis
01-16-2012, 02:19 PM
I guess all votes are preference.... but to me you need to consider a punch count. One fool had zero punchlines. One fool had like...one half of a punchline. Pretty easy call.

Blocc
01-16-2012, 02:19 PM
now with all this said im going back to my audio side.....this why i dont deal with text very much too touchy with people .....lmao

Blocc
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
I guess all votes are preference.... but to me you need to consider a punch count. One fool had zero punchlines. One fool had like...one half of a punchline. Pretty easy call.

^^^ agreed and i can man up when im wrong

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 02:26 PM
i never said the battle was good, it was fucking terrible is what it was... extremely wack in every sense of the word... But i'd like to see (not just from you) more detailed Expo's coming from the FVC member's... Bar for Bar breakdown on battles... proper voting, let the battlers knwo what they done wrong, no point saying "i wasn't feeling this piece, but your ending was ok" fair is in... Bar for Bar break down votes is what ALL FVC member's should be giving on ALL battles they vote, ESPESCIALLY the wack/bad/below average battlers battles, as how the fuck are they to improve?? the whole idea of the FVC is Not just to make sure everyone gets a FAIR vote, but to also help fellow member's elevate... as we all know the site would be alot better with more elevated/stronger battlers....

Got any more "Bitch" issue's... hit my inbox up :D

Just C
01-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah go on ! ! ! ! Fuck off bacl to audio where you bbelong ! ! ! ! :)

lllllllllllll
01-16-2012, 02:30 PM
/\/\it JUST got gangsta/\/\

IV
01-16-2012, 02:32 PM
2FUEL Not even making a dig at you, but you use to leave long expo's, always wanting to help people elevate regardless of their current skill level. You stood out because of your voting and your want to improve the site, now i check out battles and see this ''Both of you need A LOT of work on your bars, as it is now both of you are WACK AS FUCK...'' c'mon fuel. You know you better than that...

Krhyme Killz
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM
peeped....voted

Blocc
01-16-2012, 02:52 PM

lmao iight Just C ill stay just in audio when the trial is over lmao

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 02:54 PM

^Lmfaooo hahaha....