PDA

View Full Version : final round ext

Murderous Swag
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
wondergurl SWAVY Just C Ticket.............Ive been dealing with some personal life issues all day and havent had time to write.As was already said i work monday thru thursday out of town and am not around a comp.I am leaving at 3 am in the morning for work.I am asking for an extension based on the circumstances listed above.If not granted it then go ahead and grant wondergurl the title as i clearly stated i can not post until thursday.I know she would be alright with the extension......Let me know

BENSON THA GREAT
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
people gotta work and fullfill there out of letsbeef real life obligations...and swagg has voiced that he has to leave town this week as he did last week...so i dont see where an extention would be a problem....let there be a battle in the final....im sure wondergurl dont want to walk into the title... she wants to earn it.... and replacing swagg isnt fair..cuz he battled all the way to the finals...my opinion grant him his extention

Just C
01-16-2012, 05:42 AM
I dont see why posting this Thursday would be a problem, especially for the Final where you're not holding anybody else up or delaying another round from starting. Seems straight to me. I just hope the usual suspects don't come in here bitching. But then again I'm not running it so they probably won't say shit as it's not in their intrest's to give SWAVY a hard time just for the sake of being akward. But we'll see.

Murderous Swag
01-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Let me kno.

Wonder Gurl
01-16-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't mind at all.

Revan
01-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I don't mind at all.

The actions of a champ :eek:

Just C
01-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Yeah WG's cool as fuck. Good sport. G/luck

Crack Money
01-16-2012, 06:54 PM
admirable....(thats all I got to say about that.)

Blocc
01-17-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't mind at all.

^^^kudos to you cuz we all wanna see this.........respect is all i gotta say to WG

Murderous Swag
01-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Yes thank u wg.am goin to post as soon as i get bacc thur