PDA

View Full Version : Calling out the Champ

Just C
01-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Me against you for your Title what you say STEELO ?

RhetoriK
01-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Me against you for your Title what you say @STEELO (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=16361) ?

LMAO, why don't you win the audio title first Audio Mod. (sigh) EDIT: What the fuck is in this for me? Why don't you go win yourself a title or something? I'll play, but you're vague as fuck. So speak up, or stop playin.

& Why do you care all the sudden? @Just C (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=87763)

Just C
01-15-2012, 01:06 PM
I dunno really. I guess I've always been more into topicals as a track maker. I dropped a few writers block peices. people seemed to like them . apart from my last which got mad slept on. I just think I can win it. I cant do audio on my phone. Im sure as fuck not gonna win a text battle title. lol. Topicals are my strong point and I think it will make for a dope interesting battle..
And thats cool after the Tags. STEELO

Askari
01-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Topicals are my strongest point too, if there's a chance at the title ala challenging the current holder then sign me up.

Just C
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah u can battle me for it. I got no problem with that . If I win that is.

RhetoriK
01-15-2012, 05:39 PM
lol you know whats dope..winning your own damn topical title. This isnt worth it just cause you have comp/phone issues. Jason? Odd God? Im sure theyd say the same thing. Askari, same for you.

Askari
01-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I will, but that topical tourney is a fucking age away and I'm an impatient kinda guy.

Just C
01-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Well that was weird STEELO. I didnt even see you edit your post as I was typing mine at the time. No need to get pissy about it. It was a simple challenge. If you're not up to it just say so. No need for all the theatrics

Just C
01-15-2012, 06:06 PM
And I'm not up to anything lol. why does everyone think I'm up too something ? lol I just think I can beat you so wanted the chance. Nothing more, nothing less.

RhetoriK
01-15-2012, 07:06 PM
We'll see when I have time to write. I'm doing well to do the tag tourney.