PDA

View Full Version : Lets Beef :RealLife w/ Hank McCoy:

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Hello all, And welcome to this edition of Lets Beef Real Life.

.... Man or beast?? Well after some searching, We've uncovered tha source of tha LB Legend. Hank was found along a dirty river bed in tha outskirts of some little african villiage.. No family, No one to look after him, Jus a lonely kid with untameable hair growth. Lil Hank was taking in by some missionaries and taught tha ways that he sooo proclaims today.. Ape With AK-47 - YouTube Tho sad but True Tha lil boy had no one else to turn to.. And he turned to his one true passion in life for a outlife of tha world that he had come to know Break Dancing Gorilla at the Calgary Zoo - YouTube
But after being shunned from his native community for such homotry, Yung Hank Developed a nat for speaking and soon enuff tha child was tha smartest in his villiage... Hank sooned learned to put words to together that sounded alike.. And started proformaing for tha locals under tha name Chip Hop. But after many years of non-support Hank left his villiage in hopes of Startin a life in America... N from that very special moment 20 plus years ago that groomed tha one we know has Krhyme Killz Nothing Should stop us from Remembering.. Its not where we are, But tha path that we took to get here.. Thanks for turning in.

If u logg in next week, We'll have tha Birth of Hank, has tha death of his first child

Clips from next week Monkey giving birth! GROSSSSSS - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4C9-2VnOBE :high:

Krhyme Killz
01-14-2012, 11:51 AM
does your dumb ass even know who Hank McCoy is?

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 12:02 PM
...:high:.. How about u 'Marvel' on this....

Ukno who im referin to. So fuk up Yo.

Krhyme Killz
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
no stoopit...he's your father...smh

NelSyn
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
I saw that breakdancing ape LIVE muhfucaks...:D

...no seriously, I did.

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Lolz...

Awww, U wanna be in ma life?? How thoughtfull.. Not sure how its gonna work out with ma Step-Mom being ma Cum Holder, But sure Pops.

Just C
01-14-2012, 01:27 PM
LMAO the OP was funny. I knew where it was going but that made it funnier reading the lead up.

Grizzy Hussle
01-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Real Talk, Just C... I never got ur GS resignation. :o