PDA

View Full Version : Rigga Ma Nigga

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 12:40 AM
Tho some respected brothers of tha fam ain feelin ur approach at tha Mods/EOS. Imma put it like this.. Ur a Texter/Audio Battler after ma own heart. HardHeaded to what is 'IT' & Middle Finger to tha naysayers...I like ya spunk son... Tho I do feel u dont carry enuff weight to big doggie anyone YET.. Ur showin wits about urself..

Fight tha power Yungun, N may tha force be w/ u :high:

Go.On>

Also...Eat a Shrode Fiji:fyou:

RiGGA
01-14-2012, 12:53 AM
Just got off work, bitch had baked chicken and Kool-Aid already set out for a nigga, the I hop online and I'm gettin love from a fellow G. 'Preciate it brother.

Strangely enough, I was kind of thinking about this shit at work (LAME) and how I been showing my ass to everybody, even fellow G's. So I'd like to issue a public apology. Sometimes I can argue to the point that it gets outta hand and all that bullshit so my fault, you know I love y'all. I know this aint goonish behavior but I'm a man before anything and I can admit when I'm wrong ya digg. Fiji you still my nigga, and I'm sure you also know why I'm calling you out personally. My bad b.

Grizz, you already know what it is my dude. What I said earlier was real shit. I'm as loyal as real niggas come, on and off the mic. I'm wit the Squad till y'all tired of me, &ukno.

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Bish, GTFO ma crew:D

FiNAL WoRD
01-14-2012, 02:04 AM
thats on some real shit rigga

Just C
01-14-2012, 07:19 AM
this was homo as fuck "I was thinking about this after I finished work" - Rigga. smh

Just C
01-14-2012, 07:21 AM
You think about me when u fucking that heffer?

IV
01-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Tho some respected brothers of tha fam ain feelin ur approach at tha Mods/EOS. Imma put it like this.. Ur a Texter/Audio Battler after ma own heart. HardHeaded to what is 'IT' & Middle Finger to tha naysayers...I like ya spunk son... Tho I do feel u dont carry enuff weight to big doggie anyone YET.. Ur showin wits about urself..

Fight tha power Yungun, N may tha force be w/ u :high:

Go.On>

Also...Eat a Shrode Fiji:fyou:

In England, spunk means cum/jizz/semen/ejaculate

Gayest thread ever

IV
01-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Just got off work, bitch had baked chicken and Kool-Aid already set out for a nigga, the I hop online and I'm gettin love from a fellow G. 'Preciate it brother.

Strangely enough, I was kind of thinking about this shit at work (LAME) and how I been showing my ass to everybody, even fellow G's. So I'd like to issue a public apology. Sometimes I can argue to the point that it gets outta hand and all that bullshit so my fault, you know I love y'all. I know this aint goonish behavior but I'm a man before anything and I can admit when I'm wrong ya digg. Fiji you still my nigga, and I'm sure you also know why I'm calling you out personally. My bad b.

Grizz, you already know what it is my dude. What I said earlier was real shit. I'm as loyal as real niggas come, on and off the mic. I'm wit the Squad till y'all tired of me, &ukno.

When Rigga isn't trying hard as possible to prove he's black... he's being a homo

Krhyme Killz
01-14-2012, 09:29 AM
dis shit fruitball yo lol...'after my own heart'??

Murderous Swag
01-14-2012, 09:40 AM
I was a little uncomfortable reading thru over half of this nonsense.You guys should exit the forum and shack up in a hotel yo

reEFer
01-14-2012, 09:56 AM
lol for real, this is one gay ass thread... :high:

Just C
01-14-2012, 10:35 AM
I gave KrYhme SAVES shit for his comstant no homos but if ever E was needed THIS is the time. But then again... Is a no homo enough in this case?...Hmmmm. I dunno.

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 10:37 AM
I guess Its gay to say Fuck Off aswell :rolleyes:

Damn, Forum Poparazzi Be on everything, Cant wait to see whaaa GS does and speculate to tha mass.

Carry on Hoez, Ain much more yall can do..

Grizzy Hussle
01-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Jus jus to clear it up.. V-baby- I dont live nor have i been to England.. So why wud i give a fuk about how u mutts speak??

Kry.me.. Something being after ur own heart means It is Like u.. "God said" David is a man after my on heart- Soooo pastor Krhyme i guess ur callin God Gay??.. Wait.. U are God Riiiiii? Try again BITCH

And forevery oneelse.. Fuk yall to tha left, This Is ma brother.. I talk to this nigga as fam. I see Lil bro fukin up, I adress it. So since he 'SHOWED HIS ASS IN THA FORUM.. I Posted ma Thread of Support/Enlightenment In tha Forums. Soooo whatever sick 'Daddy i dont wanna play ur game anymore, it hurts' typa house holds yall from... Keep ya pass here it is.

This Real Nigga shiiii.... Fuck Off. Take it how u please:fyou:

Krhyme Killz
01-14-2012, 11:04 AM
the expo is even more gay son...just take that step out th closet man...we all support you...dont reject us

IV
01-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Jus jus to clear it up.. V-baby- I dont live nor have i been to England.. So why wud i give a fuk about how u mutts speak??

Hey grizzy, what language you speak? Oh yeah that's right.. English.

(or at least try to) so stfu seriously

-Dimez-
01-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Didn't you say that you have a wife?

Krhyme Killz
01-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Didn't you say that you have a wife?

yo...you shouldnt put that out there...Rigga might get mad

-Dimez-
01-14-2012, 12:38 PM
yo...you shouldnt put that out there...Rigga might get mad

Lmfaoooo!!!! This dude Grizzy saying dicks in his insults, showing love to Rigga, and Rigga accepting this thread...pretty much sums it up, it's ironic cuz I called Grizzy a homo yesterday

Askari
01-14-2012, 12:44 PM
I guess Its gay to say Fuck Off aswell :rolleyes:

Damn, Forum Poparazzi Be on everything, Cant wait to see whaaa GS does and speculate to tha mass.

Carry on Hoez, Ain much more yall can do..

I think I can safely speak for the whole of the Letsbeef respectables when I say that nobody cares about Goon Squad or any of it's goings on. I'm cool with Fiji, Wiggy etc but saying "people can't wait to see what GS do" is massively delusional.

No homo.

RiGGA
01-14-2012, 04:52 PM
I think I can safely speak for the whole of the Letsbeef respectables when I say that nobody cares about Goon Squad or any of it's goings on. I'm cool with Fiji, Wiggy etc but saying "people can't wait to see what GS do" is massively delusional.

No homo.

Is it? Keep it G Askari, ever since I've joined this site, hell ever since before I was a G myself, Goon Squad has been easily the most discussed clan. Sure it's only been a month, but Goon Squad has been dominating in terms of popularity and loyalty.

I mean you can try n deny the shit till you're blue in the face, but fact is NO other clan is making as much noise (at least as far as I can see) as we are. While keep in mind I haven't even mentioned skill yet. We family bruh, y'all need to take notes and learn how to stick together instead of bunny hoppin from clan to clan, cuz as I see it now nobody poses a threat..

Askari
01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Is it? Keep it G Askari, ever since I've joined this site, hell ever since before I was a G myself, Goon Squad has been easily the most discussed clan. Sure it's only been a month, but Goon Squad has been dominating in terms of popularity and loyalty.

I mean you can try n deny the shit till you're blue in the face, but fact is NO other clan is making as much noise (at least as far as I can see) as we are. While keep in mind I haven't even mentioned skill yet. We family bruh, y'all need to take notes and learn how to stick together instead of bunny hoppin from clan to clan, cuz as I see it now nobody poses a threat..

I don't question the noise GS are making, you guys all rep hardbody; the point I'm making is the site as a whole aren't entirely interested in the moves you guys are making because it's nothing new, relevant. I turned down an invite to Goon Squad based on that fact.

As far as loyalty yeah, GS is tight, but so are DPS, so were USS, Lyrical Killaz, Hoodrich, MFD etc; so loyalty alone isn't something you can really hype a crew on if their movement isn't making/hasn't yet made waves like these crews did. PYRO will be around for a long time too, trust me.

It's all about relevance and exclusivity with crews, and as far as Goon Squad goes they lack in both of those areas just now. That doesn't mean that won't change, but the constant bombardment of "&Ukno" and big-talking that comes from GS currently is unwarranted when put in context with the current overall movement.

BLNK
01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Askari can we be friends?

TalkSick
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM
.....group hug in the showers!!!!

BLNK
01-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Only if Megan is there.

Krhyme Killz
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
lol at 'no one is a threat'

TalkSick
01-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Only if Megan is there.

YOU LOOKIN AT MY MEGAN!!!! ps but if you do see her around, tell her to come home cause her dinners getting cold lol

DooX
01-15-2012, 12:12 AM
fucking lucky photographer.^

Grizzy Hussle
01-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Ask.. If i didn offer u a spot in Goon Squad, Then It ain really an invite..

Also... WHERE THA FUK IS MA 32?!?:mad:

Ukno

Askari
01-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Ask.. If i didn offer u a spot in Goon Squad, Then It ain really an invite..

Also... WHERE THA FUK IS MA 32?!?:mad:

Ukno

I'm sure your other leaders & capos (Fiji Osa) would see it that way too.

And tbh I lost interest with it when the topical tourney came around, now it's the tag tourney; but I'll get to it don't worry.

Grizzy Hussle
01-15-2012, 10:10 AM
No rush.. Its jus tha only thing i can say to u. Sooo i keep sayin it :)

Anywho... Drop on that Verity Audio first, I wud like to see that battle.. If u have already, Then NM this comment

Murderous Swag
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Lmfao rigga has developed a cockiness at a noob level.All yall need to stop gassing noobs for real we got enough clowns running around swearing they cant be stopped like they are immortal or some fuck shit.Im all for people elevating but when ur in the mindframe that rigga is in mentally you already feel at your peak so if there is forward progress itll be baby steps at best and thats even giving alot.

RiGGA
01-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Lmfao rigga has developed a cockiness at a noob level.All yall need to stop gassing noobs for real we got enough clowns running around swearing they cant be stopped like they are immortal or some fuck shit.Im all for people elevating but when ur in the mindframe that rigga is in mentally you already feel at your peak so if there is forward progress itll be baby steps at best and thats even giving alot.

but you ass doe

Murderous Swag
01-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Im ass but ive sonned 2 members of gs(good samaritans) so whats that make yall?

Krhyme Killz
01-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Swag > Rigga