PDA

View Full Version : Yo I aint been here long, but fuck FVC <READ>

RiGGA
01-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Real talk I really like this website because it really is a hip-hop community. You got ya thorough niggas from the block, corny ass white kids, lame foreigners tryna fit in, etc. It's a wonderful blend of a dysfunctional family nahmean?

And 2FUEL you my nigga whether you like it or not big guy I support your campaign and judgement 100% so don't take any offense to what I'm about to say. The problem it seems here though is that the site doesn't have much credibility. What I mean by that is after being here a while you start to notice that your record doesn't really mean shit. Why? Because you have alliance-voting, hate-voting, and votes from people who didn't even read/listen.

Now the solution to that (or at least an aid to the problem) was supposed to be the *drumroll please....* Fair Voter's Club!! Right? Na...See you got JUST C and half of EOS with super voting power who all do the same bullshit with the voting. Now to be fair those clowns aren't the only ones in FVC who do this shit, in fact it's a site-wide epidemic.

Now If I've noticed this in less than a month, I'm sure you guys have as well. So I doubt my little thread in "Text Lounge" will solve aything, but I'd rather do something about it rather than bitch and moan about LB all day.

And as far as joining FVC to help neutralize the pandemic, 1) JUST C would never let me in and 2) My FAIR 4VP can just be easily negated by some bias FVC 4VP. No, the remedy is a sweep of who deserves the title Fair Voter, and with JUST C in charge, I don't see shit getting better any soon.

Just so we're clear though, I'm completely willing to help do whatever it takes to get this site back to whatever glory it used to be at...

I do it for hip-hop.

Just C
01-13-2012, 03:20 PM
1 forum comment and hes obsessed w/ me..

NIGGA i aint vote on yo battles!

IV
01-13-2012, 03:22 PM
How can you have a foreigner on an international website lmfao?

Educate yourself 'Rigga'

RiGGA
01-13-2012, 03:23 PM
You're absolutely right JUST C, you haven't. However, I'm not quite as narrow-minded as you are sir, therefore this thread is neither about you or me specifically. Dare I say, "It's bigger than that!"

And Verity, ain't shit important but the USA, getwiddit. Oh and along with 2FUEL I can vouch for your fairness in voting. You've voted against me, but it was well-thought out and explained. Yet you aren't in EOS. Hmm, the irony..

B L O C C
01-13-2012, 03:27 PM
RiGGA how you down the whole FVC when half aint even voted on your battles......"c'mon man"

IV
01-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol okay that's your opinion on nothing being important but the USA.. but it's impossible to have a 'foreigner' on a website. Just saying... Plus America is like England's cool but stupid cousin. Lmfao. No hate though.

And yeah i try and leave constructive expo's on all verses, feel free to PM me if you ever want a more in depth expo. I think the FVC is getting better and more active though

RiGGA
01-13-2012, 03:31 PM
cuz there's fuckery involved and I'm callin' it. In fact when I get off work I'd have no problem linking like 5 different instances where there is blatant bullshit in the vote, but that'd be a big ass waste of time.

Point blank pidd, you niggas need to be observed more closely. And why do you people keep assuming I'm only speaking on my own battles? Ol' self-centered ass niggas you know I COULD be speaking on behalf of others too right? I just ain't shook to speak up on it like the rest of the community seems to be.

It's cool though, I'll take a bullet for the welfare of LB.

Xander
01-13-2012, 03:33 PM
The FVC is here to make sure you can elevate. People are shitty voters on this site. If you have GOOD voters it can change the outcome of the shitty voters..
Besides, we help people elevate.

FiNAL WoRD
01-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Im gunna fuck your face so hard next time V.. im on my way now

FiNAL WoRD
01-13-2012, 03:39 PM
if fvc would just be active.... it would be the best idea everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RiGGA
01-13-2012, 03:43 PM
The FVC is here to make sure you can elevate. People are shitty voters on this site. If you have GOOD voters it can change the outcome of the shitty voters..
Besides, we help people elevate.

Truth, which is why this does not go for every FVC member. Nor am I stating that only FVC hate-vote/alliance-vote. What I am stating is that niggas drop bogus as votes ALL THE TIME, and the only reason people arent speaking out publicly about it is because.....think about it....NIGGAS SCARED TO GET HATE-VOTED.

I mean hey, we can lock/delete this thread and act like I never spoke upon the foolishness of what goes on here, but the elephant will still be in the room. If more time was spent ensuring the validity of votes as opposed to criticizing and hopping on the "I H8 RiGGA" bandwagon there would be positive reflection of the effort across the board....but fuck progress, calling me a noob is easier right?!

I understand a vote is one's opinion. I do, really. But sometimes these votes are as sincere as "Flocka > AZ, nuff said"

Phroxen
01-13-2012, 03:44 PM
See you got JUST C and half of EOS with super voting power who all do the same bullshit with the voting.

Don't wanna stir shit up, but I'd like to know exactly who in EOS you're talking about, and what "same bullshit" you're talking about. Both very vague statements. Maybe drop some names or links? Danke.

Murderous Swag
01-13-2012, 03:48 PM
This is the fucking worst attempt ever to get attention.We have gotten our fvc titles for a fuckin reason get over yourself yo your not that important for me to take time out of MY DAY to vote on a battle YOU LINKED in MY VOTING THREAD and blatantly hate in the process.Get a life kiddo

Phroxen
01-13-2012, 03:50 PM
and the only reason people arent speaking out publicly about it is because.....think about it....NIGGAS SCARED TO GET HATE-VOTED.

I'll agree with people scared of voting honestly because they're afraid of that. I see people diming both emcees in a battle when they were worth about a 6, TOPS. I'm so brutal with my votes I'm sure people may hate me.. but I really don't give a fuck lol. Sugar coating things helps no one in this scene. Either take the good criticism and elevate or GTFO and stop bitching.

Askari
01-13-2012, 03:50 PM
You're absolutely right JUST C, you haven't. However, I'm not quite as narrow-minded as you are sir, therefore this thread is neither about you or me specifically. Dare I say, "It's bigger than that!"

And Verity, ain't shit important but the USA, getwiddit. Oh and along with 2FUEL I can vouch for your fairness in voting. You've voted against me, but it was well-thought out and explained. Yet you aren't in EOS. Hmm, the irony..

UNKNOWN ARTIST is a hall of famer and multiple time grand champion in audio and text: he's Scottish, so the USA thing is irrelevant.

Also, you're as foreign as Verity or I are: letsbeef is Canadian.

AND ANOTHER THING: that's a very narrow minded approach. Letsbeef WAS a great hip-hop community before attitudes like the one you have now signed up. BARS> Nationality/Ego/Shit-talking.

RiGGA
01-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Aye you know what, fuck it.

Askari
01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Oh, and the FVC receive that title for a reason; if they're voting against you it's because you've probably lost the battle. Just take the loss gracefully, elevate and learn from it.

IV
01-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Askari If somebody from Scotland is dope.. they're british, if they're bad, they're scottish. Just saying :rolleyes: lmaooo

Askari
01-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Askari If somebody from Scotland is dope.. they're british, if they're bad, they're scottish. Just saying :rolleyes: lmaooo

Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

Prose_
01-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Lol okay that's your opinion on nothing being important but the USA.. but it's impossible to have a 'foreigner' on a website. Just saying... Plus America is like England's cool but stupid cousin. Lmfao. No hate though.

And yeah i try and leave constructive expo's on all verses, feel free to PM me if you ever want a more in depth expo. I think the FVC is getting better and more active though

we like Day Day from next friday. except we aint scared of shit.

Ray Zeus
01-13-2012, 09:26 PM
we like Day Day from next friday. except we aint scared of shit.

lmao i can actually agree with that haha no offense to my fellow americans... but AS A GROUP (there are some smart ones in USA) we are self-centered, sheltered ass holes who thinks every other country is third world or like the roman empire or some shit... lol

IV
01-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Despite America being 12 trillion dollars in debt, they think every other country is shit and broke lmfao

Xander
01-13-2012, 09:56 PM
if fvc would just be active.... it would be the best idea everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108434

Post links in there, and I will personally vote on every link put in there.

Xander
01-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Truth, which is why this does not go for every FVC member. Nor am I stating that only FVC hate-vote/alliance-vote. What I am stating is that niggas drop bogus as votes ALL THE TIME, and the only reason people arent speaking out publicly about it is because.....think about it....NIGGAS SCARED TO GET HATE-VOTED.

I mean hey, we can lock/delete this thread and act like I never spoke upon the foolishness of what goes on here, but the elephant will still be in the room. If more time was spent ensuring the validity of votes as opposed to criticizing and hopping on the "I H8 RiGGA" bandwagon there would be positive reflection of the effort across the board....but fuck progress, calling me a noob is easier right?!

I understand a vote is one's opinion. I do, really. But sometimes these votes are as sincere as "Flocka > AZ, nuff said"

Yeah but calling out the FVC is unneccasary. The FVC ARE the fair voters so why attack them?

Student
01-13-2012, 10:33 PM
GTFO Xander Being In The FVC STILL.
I Kinda Agree With This Though, Some People Gotta Go, REAL SHIT I've Seen FV VB Votes From Some Members And That Is WRONG. I Would Point Them Out But I'm Busy As Fuck, Maybe This Weekend...

Xander
01-15-2012, 11:42 AM
GTFO Xander Being In The FVC STILL.
I Kinda Agree With This Though, Some People Gotta Go, REAL SHIT I've Seen FV VB Votes From Some Members And That Is WRONG. I Would Point Them Out But I'm Busy As Fuck, Maybe This Weekend...

Your mad cos even with my ban, I voted more then you did...:high:

Student
01-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Your mad cos even with my ban, I voted more then you did...:high:
Keep Telling Yourself That Silky

lllllllllllll
01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
My thread is still up and running. I don't know if they gave me a second chance or whatever. It's active too! where yo link at nigga? Not in there.!!

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Real talk I really like this website because it really is a hip-hop community. You got ya thorough niggas from the block, corny ass white kids, lame foreigners tryna fit in, etc. It's a wonderful blend of a dysfunctional family nahmean?

And 2FUEL you my nigga whether you like it or not big guy I support your campaign and judgement 100% so don't take any offense to what I'm about to say. The problem it seems here though is that the site doesn't have much credibility. What I mean by that is after being here a while you start to notice that your record doesn't really mean shit. Why? Because you have alliance-voting, hate-voting, and votes from people who didn't even read/listen.

Now the solution to that (or at least an aid to the problem) was supposed to be the *drumroll please....* Fair Voter's Club!! Right? Na...See you got JUST C and half of EOS with super voting power who all do the same bullshit with the voting. Now to be fair those clowns aren't the only ones in FVC who do this shit, in fact it's a site-wide epidemic.

Now If I've noticed this in less than a month, I'm sure you guys have as well. So I doubt my little thread in "Text Lounge" will solve aything, but I'd rather do something about it rather than bitch and moan about LB all day.

And as far as joining FVC to help neutralize the pandemic, 1) JUST C would never let me in and 2) My FAIR 4VP can just be easily negated by some bias FVC 4VP. No, the remedy is a sweep of who deserves the title Fair Voter, and with JUST C in charge, I don't see shit getting better any soon.

Just so we're clear though, I'm completely willing to help do whatever it takes to get this site back to whatever glory it used to be at...

I do it for hip-hop.

^Why you mentioning me dude?? Thanks for the "Shout Out" in your little rant tho :rolleyes:

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 01:43 PM
lmao i can actually agree with that haha no offense to my fellow americans... but AS A GROUP (there are some smart ones in USA) we are self-centered, sheltered ass holes who thinks every other country is third world or like the roman empire or some shit... lol

^Thats very true, i mean C'mon what other nation has a Sporting event called the World Series, with only one nation in it??? lol...

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Also, Major side note:

I think there's a few MORE FVC member's that deserve the Boot... :rolleyes: or maybe give em one more chance, strike again n they out :confused:

(but as i see it, why give em a chance to get something wrong AGAIN)

lllllllllllll
01-16-2012, 01:56 PM
if i'm one, your getting 64 rii now.. :high:

Óðinn
01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Man i been looking for a Nintendo 64 yo, that Zelda game on it was fucking dope... Appreciate it Fam :D

Lizman
01-16-2012, 05:50 PM
What Is It With You And Those Long Paragraphs?
Anyway, Fuck The FVC