PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts..

Prose_
01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
i've been told by a bunch of heavyweights and heads that im dope. that i have the potential to be the best. i've been told by others that im just a weak ass scrub (and sometimes both.. for some reason). i've made good points and entertaining lil forum discussions/games sometimes.. and i've deffo at times just down right said some dumb shit that i've regretted. never been one to have an ego. i think im pretty slept on overall and even underated. but i aint bitchin. nigga still gotta earn his stripes. not gonna drone on on sappy bullshit tho. just gonna get to the point.

first. yes i left Goon Squad. left because i think i need to stand on my own shit for a bit. just rollin solo. no hate to anyone and no muthafuck on here "scared" me off or shit.

second to krhyme and Jack.. i respect both of you. Krhyme.. i've always respected u as a vet. use to look at ya old battles for reference and shit. blah blah blah. dope bars and shit. of course u a force on the forums.. appreciated anytime u voted on a battle of mine and dropped an opinion. then this Goon hate shit started. of course i expected this from anybody and everybody and wasnt really suprised when u joined in. stepped and defended Go.On and all. then u pulled ya lil thread where u pointed out all the old battles u had with Goon Squad members where u pointed out how u beat us all. i must admit.. nice fuckin play bastard. i was rattled there. it was an old ass battle back when i was COLD K-O. i sucked shit and it was over a year ago. i was a straight lightweight. the reason id say it pissed me off was because it took all the elevation i've done in one year.. and took a shit on it. like it aint even happen. callin me a nigga wit no heart. and i've asked u to battle numerous times and still would like to. i aint scared of no fucka on here. i aint even mad at you. i just want to battle.. and beat you. straight up. then thats it. 16 or 32.:high:

now Jack.. always thought u were a funny fucker on here. thought ur bars were also dope. nothin u aint say bout me that Krhyme didnt so same to you. u say im a hyper lil fucker. lol yeah i can get hype. would like to battle you.. and beat you. same wit Krhyme. i respect you.. but dont like you tho. and yes. to you both im very aware about how you dont give a fuck.. just accept the challenge i've given u. if not. aww well. get a battle wit one of u fucks one way or anotha. 1

IV
01-12-2012, 09:22 PM
LOL we had a few arguments in the forums, but you are pretty slept on and have MAD potential that i only started to notice recently, good luck without your goons interesting to see what happens here :high:

Fiji Osa
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Seems Like You Need To Do Some "LB Sole Searching" .. G'd Luc w/ That "FAM"

Mayneak
01-12-2012, 10:21 PM
I didn't mean for it to go this far, it was just a comment ... :high:

Krhyme Killz
01-12-2012, 10:27 PM
*wipes tear*. Brothers gotta huuuggg.. Lol.

Foh clown. This is lets beef. And i dont know if i told you this back then or not... But showing weakness in any regard on this bitch will leave you ultra vulnerable.

Mutual respect tho.. Cuz you can ask anyone.. Im a respectful dude... But this soft shit is for the birds... Use some strategy and you'll get battles you want. Look at how i got Grizzy dumb ass to battle again lol. The vets on here never sought out to be vets. We just dope and it took me 500 battles to get here. You got talent, scrap. Just do you

Mayneak
01-12-2012, 10:31 PM
*wipes tear*. Brothers gotta huuuggg.. Lol.

Foh clown. This is lets beef. And i dont know if i told you this back then or not... But showing weakness in any regard on this bitch will leave you ultra vulnerable.

Mutual respect tho.. Cuz you can ask anyone.. Im a respectful dude... But this soft shit is for the birds... Use some strategy and you'll get battles you want. Look at how i got Grizzy dumb ass to battle again lol. The vets on here never sought out to be vets. We just dope and it took me 500 battles to get here. You got talent, scrap. Just do you

That shit killed me lmao :high:

Prose_
01-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Lol yeah I agree. This was my way of getting that bullshit on out. I'm straight now. Just cuz I ain't goon don't mean I wont be gunnin for niggas.

Phracture
01-12-2012, 10:46 PM
niggas sheading tears for a quick battle lol

Grizzy Hussle
01-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Why wudn I battle u?? Fuk typa comment is that?? Win or Lose.. Niggas is madly on ya dick.. And thats who i aim to battle.. So it is what is??

BLNK
01-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm honored, someone mentioned me in their thread.

Wait, nevermind, it was just Prose.

Lizman
01-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Jack-0-Lantern
I Will Follow You On Every Thread Until We Battle
That Is My Way Of Saying "I'm As Gay As Prose" (Nh)

BLNK
01-12-2012, 11:49 PM
View Post Today, 11:41 PM
Remove user from ignore list_Lizman_
This message is hidden because _Lizman_ is on your ignore list.

Lizman
01-12-2012, 11:50 PM
He Definitely Read It
He Will Also Read This One
But Not Make It As Obvious That He Did

BLNK
01-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Today, 11:50 PM
Remove user from ignore list_Lizman_
This message is hidden because _Lizman_ is on your ignore list.

Lizman
01-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Still Proves My Point
It Would Be Obvious That He Read My Comment If He Did Anything Else Than Repeating His Previous Copy And Paste Job. Enough Psychology For Today; Ciao