PDA

View Full Version : Advertisement

Capitalist
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Yes, this site has a TON of members on it battling and some what voting.. but I think there could be a definite change in the traffic on this site if some one with the power to do so advertised this site.. What sites really have competition with this one? I'm not sure if this site is being advertised but we can do something about the amount of people come and stay..

Perhaps have another site vs site battle if there even is another site? Just a quick idea.. didn't think i'd get far with it though lmao

V3numb
01-12-2012, 08:04 PM
site verse a site?.. NICE IDEA.. um down to battle Golden Mics ahah

Capitalist
01-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah that be sick like our top 5 vs there top 5 on an alternate site to keep it fair.. so basically 3 sites would be used.

V3numb
01-13-2012, 06:43 PM
5 aint bad.. but i want in.. so maybe top 15-30 for both aduio and text so 60 battles.. thats a "WAR" lol better yet site Rumble

V3numb
01-13-2012, 06:44 PM
ask the Admins for a cosign

Capitalist
01-14-2012, 09:50 AM
There is a lot of tournaments and contests going on.. so i'm not sure if there ready for that yet.. in a time of drought this would be a great idea though

Óðinn
01-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Site verse' Site.. GREAT FUCKING IDEA.... as it stands tho LetsBeef.com's talent would body any other site, really tho.... Our Audio game is dope as fuck... Our Text game is dope as fuck.... Aint no one fucking with us :guns:

Just C
01-14-2012, 07:00 PM
costa Nostra- site battles dont work. I've taken part in them. It would have to take place on a neutral site and tbh most of them don't like L.B for 1 reason or another. The moment u say we're from here it will go to shit. And no site would battle here to battle us and we're not battling a site on there site for that matter either. All u end up with is a ton of no shows. I could go into it deeper but there really is np point. Just take it from someone with first hand experiance these things dont work. Plus we dont need the advertisement we're doing just fine as it is . out of all the battle sites out there their is only 1 that is more active than us. Battling the rest would only give them much needed trafic which is something we're not in the buisness of doing. Let them get their own members.

Capitalist
01-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Just C great point.. I can see it resulting in a bunch of no shows.. if there was a neutral site it be great but since theres not I see where your coming from with it