Q
01-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Upping this thread!!

ozark
01-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Guess im next?

Óðinn
01-02-2012, 12:24 PM
*Looks at thread Title* then your post.....?what crew you in again?

V3numb
01-02-2012, 12:26 PM
he changed crews earlier today proly not even an hour ago

Óðinn
01-02-2012, 12:56 PM
^Im well aware of that...

V3numb
01-02-2012, 01:04 PM
^^Sorry for FUCKING HELPING

Óðinn
01-02-2012, 03:38 PM
^^Sorry for BEING ANNOYING in EVERY THREAD

^Its a start i guess...

V3numb
01-02-2012, 03:44 PM
^Im a bitch I guess...

its cool we all know kiddo

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 04:49 PM
smh.. loyalty bitches, it means something

-Dimez-
01-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm not gonna lie but I can compare SW to LAS1 lol y'all ain't fuckin with The Lost Prophets

RhetoriK
01-02-2012, 09:06 PM
2Fuel vs Mad Verbs 64 line, blind drop, 1 syllable rhyme scheme w/no punchlines. Winner gets a potato ;) who's down...SMMAACCKKK!! lol

V3numb
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM
^^ i like that.. LEGGO

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm not gonna lie but I can compare SW to LAS1 lol y'all ain't fuckin with The Lost Prophets

haha before you got in a crew you never said shit about SW :fyou:
do you feel like a bigger person when you have a crew behind you?
you have to cause you never said anything about the crew or the members
before you joined TLP .. im not hating just take your head out your ass:high:

-Dimez-
01-02-2012, 11:23 PM
haha before you got in a crew you never said shit about SW :fyou:
do you feel like a bigger person when you have a crew behind you?
you have to cause you never said anything about the crew or the members
before you joined TLP .. im not hating just take your head out your ass:high:

i dont go running my mouth at everything i hate...i do that in the perfect situation and i found this to be the perfect situation. and i dont NEED to be in a crew to talk shit, anyways, i was informed that your all a bunch of faggots that are harmless kittens in a basket (the rhyming wasnt intended).

V3numb
01-02-2012, 11:32 PM
i dont go running my mouth at everything i hate...i do that in the perfect situation and i found this to be the perfect situation. and i dont NEED to be in a crew to talk shit, anyways, i was informed that your all a bunch of faggots that are harmless kittens in a basket (the rhyming wasnt intended).

Intricate left to DPS.. had some potential if anything

they still in the elevating class dont stress,everntually they colors'll shine tho.. aside from a few

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 11:34 PM
no you dont NEED a crew but my point is you never opened your mouth before ..now that you ARE IN a crew you want to run your mouth. smh

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 11:37 PM
and V3 why are you talking about other crews? you have one of the worst

-Dimez-
01-02-2012, 11:40 PM
no you dont NEED a crew but my point is you never opened your mouth before ..now that you ARE IN a crew you want to run your mouth. smh

u think i never talked shit outside of a crew? smh @ this idiot...

-Dimez-
01-02-2012, 11:41 PM

and you don't?

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 11:45 PM
haha if you talked shit before you joined the crew you didnt have the balls to make it known.
did joining TLP make you brave?

Óðinn
01-02-2012, 11:47 PM
@ STEELO Lmfaoooo hahahah

@V3numb, your not in either crew, why you even in this thread??

@ the rest... DEADICATION & CoRe sOuL would go threw R3AL & SW for shortcuts...

Side Note: Intricate Skillz is pretty good with it, i was actually trying to get him into TLP *waves fist in air at Steelo* lol

Óðinn
01-02-2012, 11:48 PM
haha if you talked shit before you joined the crew you didnt have the balls to make it known.

That's what happens when ppl are in my presence dude, you'd know if you had of Jumped Shipped when asked ;) lol

-Dimez-
01-02-2012, 11:50 PM

you do realize you repeating urself right? nah i join crews cuz i find crews beefs to be somewhat nice. but what u carry isnt a crew son...it's a team of bitches...you should rename ur crew to "Sex and the City" :fyou:

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 11:50 PM
@FUEL yah DEAD might be able to beat the crews but that doesnt mean he aint getting brave just cuz he is in your crew:high:

-Dimez-
01-02-2012, 11:52 PM
@FUEL yah DEAD might be able to beat the crews but that doesnt mean he aint getting brave just cuz he is in your crew:high:

its the fucking internet smh... i talk shit regardless of crews

B U R D E N
01-02-2012, 11:52 PM
lol im out of this thread and FUEL i dont jump ship ..when SW dies i'll move on

V3numb
01-02-2012, 11:53 PM

BITCH I WAS BACKING YOU UP

only reason i aint pick on your bitchass anymore is cause blocc my nigga and aint like picking on his underlings.. comming from the guy that can basically lose to any of my capos alone losing to me constantly.. dont spark the grill back up for your lil beef with me now.. cause i will overkill your ass.. make a Multi account AND TAKE YOUR LEADER SPOT.. dont fucks with me lil one,i said yal "elevating".. and so is "mines" get ya shit straight before you open your mouth next time.. least check in with blocc before you run off your leash.. and if you wnan talk about stactures of cres tho i aint gonna demean my boys crew and all but everyone of yall that ever came to us has loss.. aside from your leaders/capos picking on my noobs that are still working on they shit harder than i am so if mines one of the worse the while you were leading it yours "WAS THE WORSE'.. it was compared to "LAS1" at that time.. and that shit aint nothing to be proud about

aint gonna rant back after this just proving a point as i always state..

V3numb
01-02-2012, 11:55 PM
@V3numb, your not in either crew, why you even in this thread??

Side Note: Intricate Skillz is pretty good with it, i was actually trying to get him into TLP *waves fist in air at Steelo* lol

i like to instigate.. and i just started hating verbs again cause he run his mouth in the most ignorant ways.. nuff said lol

V3numb
01-02-2012, 11:56 PM
@ the rest... DEADICATION & CoRe sOuL would go threw R3AL & SW for shortcuts...

dont be retarded now.. you can talk shit after you post that 32 somtime since its the new year..

Óðinn
01-02-2012, 11:59 PM
dont be retarded now.. you can talk shit after you post that 32 somtime since its the new year..

What 32? and are you aware of CoRe's bars?

Óðinn
01-03-2012, 12:00 AM
lol im out of this thread and FUEL i dont jump ship ..when SW dies i'll move on

Well you should, cos SW was dead the moment it was created lol :p

V3numb
01-03-2012, 12:08 AM
What 32? and are you aware of CoRe's bars?

32 as in the 32 your suppose to send to me since last year but said was too busy with family and holidays affairs.......................

and Core and me is cool.. i actually wdnt mind getting a 32 from him either.. 20$ says he sends to me before your bitchasss does ahah.. stop hyping him up too just cause u know he better than you

Blocc
01-03-2012, 12:15 AM
for core and dedication to go through all of SW they gotta pick a MIC up

Óðinn
01-03-2012, 12:21 AM
for core and dedication to go through all of SW they gotta pick a MIC up

V3numb.. It was 16 ya dumb shit, not 32... But i've no problem making it a 32... But lets put things in Order of Perspective shall we??

Audio Topical Tourney>your text bars

Audio vs Askair, John Dos & -Jibberish>your text bars

Cleaning my hiking boots>your text bars

^When they are done, i'll send you 32 lines... k'son?

Blocc...i'll handle the Audio Side of things for The Lost Prophets (as of now, but you can see a there's a list before you an your crew)

All in good time gentlemen....

V3numb
01-03-2012, 12:29 AM
V3numb.. It was 16 ya dumb shit, not 32... But i've no problem making it a 32... But lets put things in Order of Perspective shall we??

All in good time gentlemen....

no shit it was 16.. i had it write since day one literally.. but your bitchass said you wanted to make it a 32 so i then agreed and been waiting even beforehand

always got a damn excuse.. you can do least one of those every other day.. yet the list never gets smaller nor do you ever do em in the order.. cause my request been pending.. and to clarify YOUR the one that asked for 8.. i suggested 16.. you agrred and we later agreed in forums that 32 was in order.. dont bother responding and and acting non shahlant just do what you have to do in order to have that 32 in my inbox by the end of the week

B U R D E N
01-03-2012, 12:30 AM
theres some beef going down on this thread...

DEADICATION- i'll send you 16

FUEL- we are chill but you think SW is dead so i'll send you 16

V3- you beating me before dont mean shit.. and even those battles were close ..i know its useless telling you to send me bars so i'll send 16

:high: SW!

V3numb
01-03-2012, 12:34 AM
V3- you beating me before dont mean shit.. and even those battles were close

:high: SW!

dont make it sound like that i got all the important votes .. it was a land slide,until you get your punches,setups,vocab,concepts game up you aint shit but multis and a bit of flow and thats the truth

Blocc
01-03-2012, 12:34 AM
and this "thread count" is looking good enough to sleep on lol

-Dimez-
01-03-2012, 12:36 AM
i got a mic,,,except i dont know how to use that shit for the audio and @verbs send it

B U R D E N
01-03-2012, 12:37 AM
dont make it sound like that i got all the important votes .. it was a land slide,until you get your punches,setups,vocab,concepts game up you aint shit but multis and a bit of flow and thats the truth

what you dont know is people said with a little bit of work in my verses i woulda beat you ...so calm down and dont think your boring ass bars are impressive

V3numb
01-03-2012, 12:51 AM
what you dont know is people said with a little bit of work in my verses i woulda beat you ...so calm down and dont think your boring ass bars are impressive

while your still WORKING on how to beat me.. im WORKING on GETTING BETTER than i already am.. and people strecth "a lil bit" too much nowadays so dont take a compliment too close and a throw factual hate comment too far

B U R D E N
01-03-2012, 12:58 AM
while your still WORKING on how to beat me.. im WORKING on GETTING BETTER than i already am.. and people strecth "a lil bit" too much nowadays so dont take a compliment too close and a throw factual hate comment too far

im sure the mod knew what he was talking about when he told me i coulda won.. smh get over yourself

V3numb
01-03-2012, 01:07 AM
im sure the mod knew what he was talking about when he told me i coulda won.. smh get over yourself

he knew what he was talking about.. but you dont,im not as cocky and egotistical as you portray me to be kid you just mad retarded and dont know what you talking about its like talking to a fucking special ed kid from another country.. you cant understand shit, and FYI i DONT TRY on your battles i go barely halfway on em shits tbh really honest and half the time im not even in the mood or awake i just throw random shit together that somtimes dont even make sense and still beat you

Óðinn
01-03-2012, 01:47 AM
no shit it was 16.. i had it write since day one literally.. but your bitchass said you wanted to make it a 32 so i then agreed and been waiting even beforehand

always got a damn excuse.. you can do least one of those every other day.. yet the list never gets smaller nor do you ever do em in the order.. cause my request been pending.. and to clarify YOUR the one that asked for 8.. i suggested 16.. you agrred and we later agreed in forums that 32 was in order.. dont bother responding and and acting non shahlant just do what you have to do in order to have that 32 in my inbox by the end of the week

Lol, what excuse's? There IS a long list of ppl who have good talent before you... A LOT... ViTRiOL been waiting twice as long as you for 32...

And Askari has SENT me an Audio, which i've to get at, and im in the AUDIO TOPICAL, which at the moment (regarding battles) is my Prime concern right now... Quit acting like a bitch, if your so butthurt over not being on my top priority, do what any other respectful person would do, SEND your bars... An i'll get at them...