PDA

View Full Version : Funny How .. UKno What Some DPS Members .. Bi (Feel In Tha Rest)

Fiji Osa
12-17-2011, 12:39 AM
So Here Is Ma Drunk Rant On Diss Afta I Sonned His Ass In Our iLLmania Battle ..

Clear History
More ▼
12:08am
Fiji
give me them flames nigga
12:11am
Fiji
u a bitch u an ya crew sorry ass nigga
u will only be a texter
12:17am
DiSSiiZiT
ok .
12:18am
Fiji
what were u suprised
go back to sssssssnipin
ull be gd
12:19am
DiSSiiZiT
you won & ya prides hurt damn , i honestly feel sorry for you as a man , you had to hit me up at 12:19 due to the sorry life you have me & my niggas sittin back gettin high n your worried bout a battle website lmfaoooo
12:20am
Fiji
lol nuttin
i'll battle ya live in the chat room right now
since u nice
12:20am
DiSSiiZiT
loser nigga lol no lie no matter what you say i jus want you to know your an actual loser when it comes to life im pretty sure i have more money than you better music than u lmaooo . your jus a lame man with a life that you escape from by using this
smh i actually pity your existence you look dirty and broke and you take this site to heart damn shame
12:21am
Fiji
believe me by the shirt u were wearing nigga u aint rich
plus id rob ya fat ass for that chain
DiSSiiZiT
on that note reflect on ya real life aside from this . enjoy ya victory
Fiji
lol
u a bitch
12:22am
DiSSiiZiT
sounds good lmaoo
internet gangster on top of that
shessh ya life is horrible
lol
12:22am
Fiji
i kno it is
but ill still be better in anything than u
so battle me live in the chat room right now
12:23am
DiSSiiZiT
cool if thats what ya life is based on
your a sad case for a person & a faggot on top of it all
lmaooo
your un noticed lmaoo
12:23am
Fiji
u didnt answer tha question u only deflecting
12:24am
DiSSiiZiT
ya life is based on a person you dont know
lmfaooo
Fiji
its funny how niggas get humbled after they lose but before u was "nice:
DiSSiiZiT
12:25 friday night w/ fiji = worried about me
im better then u
never humble your cold gab ass too me
12:25am
Fiji
u a simp i said u humbled now that ya bitch ass lost lol
DiSSiiZiT
dont be hurt im only one person u have nothing to prove to me
Fiji
i get more of a battle from ma son live than u
nigga u got money
DiSSiiZiT
i will never acknowledge you as anything good .
12:26am
Fiji
u couldnt even find a usb cable lol
12:26am
DiSSiiZiT
so on that note enjoy strugglin lmfaooo
RN$

I'm Sober Now Faggot .. So Official Call Out

Ima Be In Harlem On Tha 29th And We Can Do a Live Battle On The Red Steps

O .. a G is The Bet Since You Got Money And All

I'll Bring Ma Fam From Bed Stuy u Bring Ya Lil Team And We Can Settle This If Not STFU Cos UKno And We Kno You Aint Seeing Me When The Lights On

Stick To Text Cos That Is All You Will Ever Be

GRizzEAT
12-17-2011, 12:47 AM
*Orders Grey Hound Tickets* :high:

Ticket
12-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Honestly after this read Dissizit sound like a sour salty bitch.. no bullshit.

V3numb
12-17-2011, 12:49 AM
i wanna see a LIVE BATTLE?..

Phracture
12-17-2011, 02:07 AM
How am i salty he jus hit me up 2 talk shit the battle aint effect nore phase me , In result i offend him thats not salty that entertainment if you ask me but opinions are your own .

Fiji Osa
12-17-2011, 03:01 AM
U still ain't answer ma question u putting a g up r what

Phracture
12-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Text Battle Is Jus A Hobby Fam , I Would Never Go Out My Way To See You Face To Face If that Was The Case I Would Be Battling . I Battle On Here As A Hobby & I Make Music Forreal So All This Nonsense You Speaking Means Nothing To Me Nor Do Your Un-harmful Insults Lol But I Appreciate That Your Dedicating Your Actual Life To Tryna See Me In Person , Creepy But Honored At the Same Time .

GRizzEAT
12-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Is that A duck??? Cause I think tha man said he's gonna be in ur STOMPPIN GROUNDS soon.. And he wud like to battle u.. I understand u do this shiii as Hobby and all.. Buuuuut, You were gauged up for a youtube battle.. Why not a real face to face LB Battle?? I mean, Its a win-win for yall aswell as tha site..

Buuut if a thow-wow is too much for u im sure fee can alter tha purse alil more for ur standings :o

Revan
12-17-2011, 04:07 AM
You only won by 5% fam lol.

You guys put on the first LB youtube battle and end up bitchin, y'all should be proud that you put on the first battle of its kind on here.

You both my dudes so u know im not hating, but you both looking kinda dumb right now tbh.

V3numb
12-17-2011, 04:07 AM
like i said.. i wdnt mind "SEEING A LIVE BATTLE".. no hate towards any.. just wanan see how the shit plays out.. deff to be DOPE

Just C
12-17-2011, 07:37 AM
I actually think Diisszit handled it right. Fiji look like a sore winner tbh.

Murderous Swag
12-17-2011, 07:47 AM
I kind of agree with corb.I actually think fiji plan backfired lol dizzit was goin in on homie

exZACHly
12-17-2011, 08:06 AM
I got 28 cents on Swag....lol

Ray Zeus
12-17-2011, 09:14 AM
i agree with swag and Just C... i dont see how its being salty if somebody trying to rub a mere 5% win in your face and you just clown him... i dont know what the nay sayers was reading and i dont know why fiji would post this like he actually did something to embarrass him when he just made himself look kinda stupid... but that's just my opinion...

Fiji Osa
12-17-2011, 09:41 AM
@ RULE - I do Know What I Did w/ The Battle w/ Diss Made "LB History" lol .. And I Am Glad We Did It And Its Over

Yet My Thing That Gets Me About Dreadz (Bandwagoner), M Swag (Just See's Pocket Pussy), & Just See (The Peoples People?) Is That Before This Battle When All Was Getting Set-up Diss Along w/ Alot Of Yall:

1. Wrote It Off Like I Was Going To Loose
2. H8 and/or iffy Voted

Cos As I Recall Diss Was Getting His Ass Handed To Him Until About 40 Mins Left To Go In The Battle let Alone I Got All The Mod Votes Xcept APOC who is the Youtube Mod And Yet Has Trouble Voting On Youtube Battles smh

Also I Was a Very Humble and Gracious Winner Until a Few Days aAgo When Diss Was In The Chat Room BITCHIN About The Votes In The Battle And Talking Shit See THey Didn't Know GS Was THere And We Seen It All

I Subscribed To Dis Page , Liked His Videos And Left Comments On His Youtube Page .. I Respected Him For Putting On a Historikal Battle .. But I Didn't et That In Return From Him Because He Mad He Loss He Slept On Me And His Ass Loss .. Weather Its 100% - 0% or I Win By 5% a Win Is a Win

Would It Been Different If I Lost .. So Why Not Brag a Lil I Was Just Giving Diss a Hard Time Jokey Joke But He Gotta Bring Real Life Into The Picture LMAO .. He Actually Buthurt He Loss And That's The Bottom Line

I Mean Give Me Some Credit Here .. Yall Dudes Can Talk Shit Bout How I Look Stupid But Yet Yall Didn't Vote Nor Did Yall Leave Comments On Either Youtube Page Soooooooooooooooooooooo

Yea Yall Sometimes Confuse Me Because This a Battle Site And I Am Just Pushing The Envelpoe Father Than a Mere text and audio battle

Do You Not Like it Guess not .. Yet Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

GRizzEAT
12-17-2011, 09:46 AM
....:high::D

O_G, Mi77o4, Delta Barz yall tha only niggas ikno thats close. Lets live battle. :violent:

Just C
12-17-2011, 09:47 AM
But I didn't say anything about you losing or winning when this whole thing was being set up.. And I didn't even vote. I JUST now watched the battle because of this thread. I'm just saying the way you hit him up looks kind of childish and petty, you acted like I would expect your baby boy to act. And I agree with Dreadz. He pretty much said what I was thinking when reading your OP.

Just C
12-17-2011, 09:51 AM
P.S I already did give you credit. way before you made that post above mine. I made a fucking thread giving you credit lol. And he doesn't have to return the comment you left on his video. Thats on him. I do agree though that I'd think he was a bit of a dick if he didn't return the courtosy but w.e. It doesn't make him salty. Just a lil selfish. But thats on him.

IV
12-17-2011, 09:56 AM
....:high::D

O_G, Mi77o4, Delta Barz yall tha only niggas ikno thats close. Lets live battle. :violent:

Delta is banned so won't see this.... and i'd love to see you and mirror effect live battle :) you and O_G could be pretty sick to.

RULE vs NIX make it happen

Fiji Osa
12-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Jus u not in the ref as for as saying if I was going to win or loose

What im saying in a nut shell is if Dis Fat ass can't take a joke its sad you can Grizz ii was clowning wit dude the whole time

He the one who brought real life into it so im simply saying put ya money where ya mouth is

IV
12-17-2011, 10:02 AM
IMO both youtube battles were sick. Fiji got that swag on camera, started rapping about God and shit but in general the video was nice, regardless of the content (that's no hate)

Diss had the better bars and content and if the quality was better his camera presence may have been better as well.

There's no point beefin' over a battle you won, normally the loser bitches about the loss not the winner. Fiji you took Dizzs flames and gave him an L and won the battle for illmania, Diss clowned you on chat. Think you're pretty even..

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 10:08 AM
RULE vs NIX make it happen

The ruler would never agree to that...

IV
12-17-2011, 10:12 AM
RULE use to live battle in Bristol i'm sure he'd be game :)

Revan
12-17-2011, 10:13 AM
The ruler would never agree to that...

Nix would get fucked up tbh.

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 10:15 AM
Nix would get fucked up tbh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....We'd see about that, I wouldn't get in my face though Rulio... ;)

Edit:
That sounds mad disrespectful.

I'd live battle you for sure, but under a few conditions. I know you ain't interested though, pretty sure we've spoke about this before.

IV
12-17-2011, 10:26 AM
You wouldn't get it in your face?

...... What the fuck you planning on doing after the live battle?

Ray Zeus
12-17-2011, 10:35 AM
lmao im the furthest thing from a "bandwagoner" i give my opinion and my opinion only... i didnt vote because by the time i listened to it i was already in DPS so i couldn't vote... as far as commenting on the video... i didnt see it as a necessity... it was a dope battle... i enjoyed watching it... but after it was done i went on to doing whatever i was doing... and if it was a joke... it still was a bad one... gotta see it from his point of view... if a nigguh just beat you and goes on a drunken rant talking shit... wouldn't you clown him back?? so either way sir nothing you did made sense... and any mature adult wouldn't do something of that nature and expect nigguhs to praise the situation... in other words... grow up homie...

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 10:36 AM
You wouldn't get it in your face?

...... What the fuck you planning on doing after the live battle?

See that would of been funny if that was what I said, you can't change shit to be funny it just looks like you've got dyslexia...

IV
12-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Hi i'm nixwon and i'm a faggot

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi i'm nixwon and i'm a faggot

Hey Nix, Will you PLEAAASEEE be my tag-team partner and fend these forum kids off that our harassing me... Oh and can you fix all the multies in my verses for me.

IV
12-17-2011, 10:59 AM
LMAO. STFU i didn't beg for you to be my tag team partner, i did it because i'm in love with you and thought it was the best way to get close to you :(

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 11:02 AM
LMAO. STFU i didn't beg for you to be my tag team partner, i did it because i'm in love with you and thought it was the best way to get close to you :(

Thought so... Just don't be bringing them feelings into our rematch or you might lose your virginity

IV
12-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Well, i didn't it, i simply asked because we have the same city and same rank in the crew, you swiftly dropped your old partner for it. (no homo im sure)

moving on.... RULE vs NiXWoN live in Bristol make-it-happen

Ray Zeus
12-17-2011, 11:03 AM

lmao o wow if i didnt already know verity was a female i would be disturbed lmaooo i didnt figure it out till i looked at your profile a while back lmao

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Well, i didn't it, i simply asked because we have the same city and same rank in the crew, you swiftly dropped your old partner for it. (no homo im sure)

moving on.... RULE vs NiXWoN live in Bristol make-it-happen

I had no connection with my old partner, I've had a few chats with you on here so it made sense to partner up with you. If you want to see that shit you should be harassing Rule not me..

IV
12-17-2011, 11:13 AM
lmao o wow if i didnt already know verity was a female i would be disturbed lmaooo i didnt figure it out till i looked at your profile a while back lmao

LMAO either way, it was a joke. He's in to animals

Revan
12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA....We'd see about that, I wouldn't get in my face though Rulio... ;)

Edit:
That sounds mad disrespectful.

I'd live battle you for sure, but under a few conditions. I know you ain't interested though, pretty sure we've spoke about this before.

Ive seen you fam, if i got in ya face you'd CRY LIKE THE BITCHES YOU WALK DAILY!!! WAH WAH WAH FUCKINNNN WAAAAH!!!!!!!

lol Im down to live battle, lets the negotiations begin!

Óðinn
12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
You only won by 5% fam lol.

You guys put on the first LB youtube battle and end up bitchin, y'all should be proud that you put on the first battle of its kind on here.

You both my dudes so u know im not hating, but you both looking kinda dumb right now tbh.

^Well said... i mean C'mon dudes, quit the fucking bullshit, Both ya seem real childish rite now, going back an forth over a Good Close Battle...:high:

Murderous Swag
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Fiji since im such a ''pocket pussy'' faggot explain to me why awhile back when u were doing your convert to audios and sending to people.....u promised me a battle and I STILL HAVE YET TO SEE IT months later i might add..........Your mad and acting like a little insecure bitch trying to boost your own ego cuz no1 else will.Now keep my name out of your mouth before i help you with the process of elimination

AfterThought
12-17-2011, 11:29 AM
RULE vs NiXWoN
let Ver host it. :pimp:

Wigsplit
12-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Ive seen you fam, if i got in ya face you'd CRY LIKE THE BITCHES YOU WALK DAILY!!! WAH WAH WAH FUCKINNNN WAAAAH!!!!!!!

That, was fuckin funny.

PurFekShun
12-17-2011, 12:17 PM
RULE vs NiXWoN
let Ver host it. :pimp:

Great idea...

Fiji Osa
12-17-2011, 12:44 PM
And Out Of The Ashes .. a Phoenix Rises

@ Dreadz .. U Are? Sorry You Don't Pop Up On Ma Radar As Being Anyone Relevant sooooooooooooooo Quit Defending Ya Crew

The Main Point Of This Entire Thread Was To Show Everyone That I Was Poking a Lil Fun At DiSSiiZiT ..And He Got But Hurt. Had He Won He Would Have Been Singing Another iTune tbh

Letsbeef Is Not a Place To Be Nice And Friendly w/ Everyone All The Time You GonHave Differences And That Is How Good Battles And Rivalries Are Started

I Promise You If Diss Would Have Won That Battle .. Yall DPS Dudes Would Have BeenTalking All Kind Of SHit .. But Since He Lost Yall Wanna Get Defensive

Well IAm Done w/ It All Great Battle .. Horrible Aftermath On Both Parts I'll Be The Bigger Person And Admit That But I Kno Who ICan Joke w/ AndWho Not

Phracture
12-17-2011, 01:33 PM
I Honestly Never Got Mad , So All Of This Is Cus I Aint Comment On Ya Youtube ? Really Props Is thats Serious I Never Hated Or Anything Im Jus Chilling ...This Situation Makin it Seem Like I Won the Battle Due To Thread Harassment Thats All Lol I Honestly Honestly Dont Care Bout the Win You Stopped My Streak Kudos to that LOL

@Grizz : I Dont Wanna Battle In Person Cus I DONT BATTLE! Point Blank Its One thing to write up a Text But to Go Out My Way To Battle Someone Makes No Sense , Its Jus Something I Dont Do .

GRizzEAT
12-17-2011, 01:39 PM
*GSO* :high:

Fiji Osa
12-17-2011, 01:58 PM
You Good .. Dis Ma Thing Is I Didn't Care Bout Ya Comment And If You Would Put Something On Goon Squad Youtube Page ..

I Was Mearly Showing That You Were:

Crying in the chat room Bout The Battle ..
You Clearly Don't Have The Loot Nor Gall To Battle For a Stack .. Hey If You Would Have Won I Could Have Helped Front Ya Clothing Line .. Made Me Partner Or Something LOL

Naw We Good i'LL Drop It .. Just Watch The Comments You Say Sometimes

Ray Zeus
12-17-2011, 02:52 PM
And Out Of The Ashes .. a Phoenix Rises

@ Dreadz .. U Are? Sorry You Don't Pop Up On Ma Radar As Being Anyone Relevant sooooooooooooooo Quit Defending Ya Crew

so im assuming you are?? well i learned something new today... but since you have the balls enough to drop the situation i will too... no hard feelings homie... i just let my opinion be known...

NiXWoN
12-17-2011, 06:12 PM

Hit me up via pm or chat...

Frankie Clipz
12-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Hit me up via pm or chat...

A.k.a i'm ready too be Regulated..:D