1:57 to 2:10.

Like wtf man.

Lets Beef Track: B-L-O-C-K-A Aka A Beast (Diss Track) - By: IllesTMarX

AfterThought
11-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Checkin it atm..

AfterThought
11-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Hmmm well we're all technically chimps..fuck it, it's racist.

GRizzEAT
11-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Loz.. All I heard was Chimpanzee and lookin like a Monkey.. lolz.

I'll jus leave it at AWFUL like u said. :(

Just C
11-28-2011, 10:05 AM
I added a poll.

RhetoriK
11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Yall put THAT thru instead of Huey...THAT IS RACIST lol

Óðinn
11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Hmmm.... could be seen as racist.... depends which way you look at it

Just C
11-28-2011, 10:09 AM
I look at it as him calling a black man a monkey.

This is off his profile.

IllesTMarX (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=83250)

Blocka aka Blacka a beast keeps making frquent visits to my site page to post nonscense and bullshit EVEN WHEN I BEEN OFFLINE 3-4 days he still comes and makes daily visits like this mouthafucka jus can't keep away like he homosexual or summin I'm always on this kids mind WTF ? Lmfaooo. Hey thx for the profile views I must be gettin to this monkey ass ape cuz he won't keep me out his mind watch he will show up again folks hahaha its in his character watch
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/fB_Dark/misc/progress.gif

FreezyCT
11-28-2011, 10:45 AM
i mean the concept's funny, but i cant believe i took the time to listen to it..

IV
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
is calling somebody a chimp or an ape racist? When i call Jus See a northern monkey it's not a colour thing, it's cuz northern people act like animals. So i guess it's context and if he meant it to be racist?

Erupt da Monsta
11-28-2011, 01:37 PM
this isnt racist, not at all, if he would have called him a porch monkey, then yeah, thats boarderline.

Student
11-28-2011, 02:25 PM
It Doesn't Play :(

Luke Eamiah
11-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Depends on the context in which he used it. Doesn't strike me as racist. I call ugly people with large bone structure apes.

Erupt da Monsta
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM
^ is that ya mom dukes in ya avy? that bitch look like king kongs ass cheek wit Michael Jacksons facial features

Luke Eamiah
11-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Those are mah girls, bra.

Just C
11-28-2011, 06:47 PM
He called him "BLACKA (blocka) da beast" and an "ape ass monkey". Don't care what u say . Thats racist as fuck and it was obviously his intention.

KingBankstou
11-28-2011, 08:38 PM
not racist.

Lizman
11-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Hmmm well we're all technically chimps..fuck it, it's racist.

I Thought You Were A White Person
I Also Thought You'd Be Done With A Certain Verse By Now

KingBankstou
11-28-2011, 08:40 PM
racist by you, saying black people are apes . the other dude never said that.

blocka /blacka, is kinda racist but its funny espically if he dark as hell its not that bad. not worth gettin mad over.

Murderous Swag
11-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Lmfao he called him a damn monkey man that shit is racist as fuck.bruthas if a white dude walks upto u and calls u a damn monkey wtf is gonna be ur first thought?IJS

Lizman
11-28-2011, 08:44 PM
That Hes Gay And Wants Me To... His Banana

Murderous Swag
11-28-2011, 08:46 PM
I look at it as him calling a black man a monkey.

This is off his profile.

IllesTMarX (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=83250)

Blocka aka Blacka a beast keeps making frquent visits to my site page to post nonscense and bullshit EVEN WHEN I BEEN OFFLINE 3-4 days he still comes and makes daily visits like this mouthafucka jus can't keep away like he homosexual or summin I'm always on this kids mind WTF ? Lmfaooo. Hey thx for the profile views I must be gettin to this monkey ass ape cuz he won't keep me out his mind watch he will show up again folks hahaha its in his character watch
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/fB_Dark/misc/progress.gif

Lmfao would you supersize that......no homo

Just C
11-28-2011, 11:03 PM
racist by you, saying black people are apes . the other dude never said that.

blocka /blacka, is kinda racist but its funny espically if he dark as hell its not that bad. not worth gettin mad over.

It's racist. you was getting all moist around the eyes when Ben ranted. he didn't say anything as blatantly racist as that. fuck out man.

KingBankstou
11-28-2011, 11:07 PM
what benson said was racist. he made sterotypes agasint a race of people das racist

this other dude jus called somebody a monkey. and black

it wudd'a been racist if he wudda called him a black monkey . like the way you high-lited it.

Just C
11-28-2011, 11:10 PM
what benson said was racist. he made sterotypes agasint a race of people das racist

this other dude jus called somebody a monkey. and black

it wudd'a been racist if he wudda called him a black monkey . like the way you high-lited it.

He called him BLACKA. then a MONKEY ass APE.

On his track he called him a chimpanze who belongs in the zoo. If you don't see the racism in that then it really is w.e

KingBankstou
11-28-2011, 11:37 PM
i dont. callin somebody blacka is far from racist.

and the monkey/ape shit aint racist either, if the black dude keep callin the white dude white-out & then later said his polar bear ass needed 2 be put in da zoo he wouldnt be called a racist.

Just C
11-28-2011, 11:46 PM

All of it together is racist.

if the black dude keep callin the white dude white-out& then later said his polar bear ass needed 2 be put in da zoo

Obvious troll is obvious.

Black men have been called Monkey's and apes for years.

Compairing random zoo animals for your argument doesn't work.

White people havent been claimed to have the facial features of a polar bear. the term "Monkey" is more than skin color.

Just C
11-28-2011, 11:47 PM
How old are you Pronto?

KingBankstou
11-29-2011, 02:14 AM
17. and obviously, but the way he said it was not racist at all.
calling one black dude a monkey on a rap battle site meant for dissing is not racist.

it could've been racist but
he never called him a black monkey. he never calle'd em a porch-monkey. he could have just thought the nigga had simian features , maybe the nigga looked like ah ape.

i think you did a more racist thing then the first dude did. for pointing it out and highliting it and putting it all together. you should've jus let the blocka dude post a thread,

Student
11-29-2011, 02:42 AM
How Fucking Cool Do You Feel When You Style Your Sentences To Look More "Gangsta" aka Illiterate Silly Kid Speech?

KingBankstou
11-29-2011, 02:48 AM
i dont. i jus type , i dont correct my shit. i'ont need to, the fact you think i or anybody can type ''gangsta'' gotta be some'a the dumbest shit i heard in my life.

weak ass nigga got de-modded, & lost his identity . go make a friend or somethin

in the real world

Just C
11-29-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm not racist for highlighting what the majority was thinking anyway. The fact you can't see the racism in there baffles me.

Lizman
11-29-2011, 08:06 AM
All of it together is racist.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Black men have been called Monkey's and apes for years.

Compairing random zoo animals for your argument doesn't work.

White people havent been claimed to have the facial features of a polar bear. the term "Monkey" is more than skin color.

Some Black Men Have The Facial Features Of Monkeys

Lizman
11-29-2011, 08:09 AM
17. and obviously, but the way he said it was not racist at all.
calling one black dude a monkey on a rap battle site meant for dissing is not racist.

it could've been racist but
he never called him a black monkey. he never calle'd em a porch-monkey. he could have just thought the nigga had simian features , maybe the nigga looked like ah ape.

i think you did a more racist thing then the first dude did. for pointing it out and highliting it and putting it all together. you should've jus let the blocka dude post a thread,

Wow Wow Wow Wow
That Makes A Lot Of Sense

Just C
11-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Some Black Men Have The Facial Features Of Monkeys

That was my point. Racist biggots wouldn't call them Black people Monkey's if they looked like a fucking Ant Eater. It's called Racial Stereotypying.

-Jibberish
11-29-2011, 09:39 AM
marx is a racist clown who cant take criticism, go vote against him once and watch him blow up your profile for about 10 days... true story, he even made an extra youtube account to stalk and harass me and report all my vids. but essentially dude is a goof.

-Jibberish
11-29-2011, 09:45 AM

and the monkey/ape shit aint racist either, if the black dude keep callin the white dude white-out & then later said his polar bear ass needed 2 be put in da zoo he wouldnt be called a racist.

stfu u racist shit of fag shit, im white and i used to have a polar bear as my avatar so racist fucks like you wouldnt look racist when you say something about my fucking pet polar bear Cola AND JUST BECAUSE IM A WHITE CANADIAN DOESNT MEAN WE ALL HAVE 1...... YOU RACIST FUCK

KingBankstou
11-29-2011, 10:19 AM
. two other black dudes posted it wasn’t racist in the same thread, so im not the only one. Only people sayin its racist are white lmao.

Erupt da Monsta
11-29-2011, 01:01 PM
that shit wasnt racist.... u call a white dude a monkey... its not racist.. u call a black dude a monkey... why does that make it racist...???? if we are all equal..... he could be black as fuck, and look like a monkey ass ape, after all apes are black, it should be seen more as a joke if anything, until u take it out of context the way u did, saying blacks used to be called apes/monkeys, whites were called monkeys at some point too, in that case the whole human evolution theory is racist against blacks. regardless of his intentions, u cant discern them.like i said, if he would have called him a porch monkey... then thats racist. /

Erupt da Monsta
11-29-2011, 01:04 PM
that shit ben or whatever his name is said, was racist... u say the monkey shit is stereotyping... not hardly.. compared to what ben said... that whole thread was stereotyping, everyword of it..... AND IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.............. He clearly said... BLACK PEOPLE ENTER.... singling out the blacks.so if i called you a white monkey thats racist???? nooo. you gotta put blacks and whites on an even playing feild when considering whats racist and whats not. did you see the reaction of all the blacks when ben went on his STEREOTYPIC RANT? .. ok.. now look at the reaction on this. if u want to be technical about it, over the years all of us(BLACKS), im sure have been victim to ALOT OF RACISM ,when u have 3 black people telling you its not racist.. its not racist. real talk. close the thread/

King John
11-29-2011, 01:39 PM
It depends if the guy he said that to looked like a monkey, some people have very simian features.

D_recognize
11-29-2011, 01:43 PM
im goin 2 top dis territory like incredible hulk i dont like phonies i tell u 1 think im not give up with out a fight

D_recognize
11-29-2011, 01:44 PM
im da real deal

D_recognize
11-29-2011, 01:44 PM
im bout niggaz careerz