PDA

View Full Version : Fvc.....??....

Óðinn
11-28-2011, 06:31 AM
Ok, i see what you guys trying to do with the FVC Forums...

But there should be Only ONE FVC thread for text/audio/video....

Not every member having there own thread, as im sure it will lead to ppl only checking 'there' FVC thread in which some battles may get slept on

Also its just fucking stupid, theres far to many unnecessary single threads for links to be posted in, i think there should be One Single FVC thread for text, One Single FVC for Audio etc etc....

To The Mods:
If your worried about FVC members not doing there ''duty'', put some kind of Who Has Visited the FVC thread/poll type system to let you know who was the last an what time they peeped ish....

Thoughts?.........:high:

SWAVY
11-28-2011, 08:42 AM
I Agree as far as having 1 thread

Óðinn
11-28-2011, 10:08 AM
one on board, where the rest of ya'll at? lol.... :high:

Just C
11-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Everybody has there own thread because they highlight as soon as a new battle is posted making it easier for them to find battles and with everyones name in seperate threads it make sit easier to know who's on board as soon as u enter so all u have to do is check there own unique thread to check for activity plus it makes it harder for the members to hide n shirk responsabillity cause they have a big ass title with there name on for there thread which is soley on them to maintain and look after. they cant hide behind 1 nameless thread for all. plus it gives them more a sense of responsabillity.

Óðinn
11-28-2011, 10:22 AM
^Aiight, understood.... but being apart of the FVC should be enough responsibility for every member to check the thread(s), an being FVC shouldn't just end up being a title an nothing more....

All good tho, Jus See on top of things... :high:

IV
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
i think it's fine the way it is, if it's one big thread then there's gunna be too many links and some battles might get missed out, individually is good because other crew members know not to post their links in other crew members FVC. i know what i mean

BLNK
11-28-2011, 12:38 PM
There should be reprocussions for members not checking their threads on a regular basis.