PDA

View Full Version : EJT you sloppy fat fucker...

John Dos
11-27-2011, 10:19 PM
checked ya live battles, and all I could think of was: "DAMNIT IS THAT HIS NECK OR HIS CHIN?"... This guy is so fucking ugly. lookin like a fat faced ET..the MEXICAN TWIN. he dropped a few bars recently, so i guess this FAGGOTY KID IS SPECIAL AGAIN? nahhhh. but I find it sad that I would compare him to another ugly human...but THAT WOULD BE DISRESPECTFUL TA THEM!! You aint RIDIN WITH THE GLOCK BRUH..(sigh)the LIES OF THIS IMPOSTA... but if you approached me, tried to SLIDE UP WITH THE CHOPPA, you really think I WOULD BE IN SHOCK HUH? Think I'd yell "Please! don't FIRE ANY SHOTS CUZZ!"? Never! I'd be too busy thinkin: "this guy got the Cheeks of a Blowfish and the EYES OF A CHIHUAHUA!! I'm not SCARED OF YOU PA-PA..but ya face got bitches 'locked in dread'.so i guess you could SCARE A FEW RASTAS, lookin like a HAIRLESS CHEWBAKA with a PAIR OF TWO TA-TA'S..You neva fucked a GORGEOUS SLUT son YOU'RE A SHMUCK. I'm captain of my team, writin ORDERS UP. You think you a don? ya perception SURE IS FUCKED. Think ya opportunities went SOARIN UP? just cuz you went from sweatin, takin up all the space in a FOREIGN TRUCK crossin the BORDER BRUH...to bein that guy in the back of that hole in the wall yellin "ORDERS UP!"I GOT THOSE CONNECTS WHO BROUGHT UP to POP FOES IN HEADS FA PRODUCT, Fa that GWAPO YA MEN GET SLAUGHTA'D so for your life sake? I'd say..just stick to makin TACOS N ENCHILADAS! You say you hustle n got BANK? PROVE IT MAN. Just remember, Fuckin grannies doesn't mean you MAKE MOVES WITH GRAMS. But you can't even get old bitches you a STRAIGHT LOSA FAM you just stalk and prey on GAY DUDES TO SLAM. you "Love Poo Holes"...like ST. LOUIS FANS! Fuckin Nut...Think you movin CASH? SHOOO...Think you TRULY BAD? YOU a STUPID ASS DUDE. see usually you'd get sliced at the steak but YOU JUST FAST FOOD. all those food references made you hungry though huh? FATTY MC FAT FAT!! I should *RATTA TA TAT TAT* and SPLATTA YA, STAND BACK when I HANDLE THIS DAMN GAT. Speakin of St. Louis you love gettin "RAMMED" BY YA MANS, THAT'S a ACTUAL FACT? FACT. Still on my St. Louis shit...you don't get hoes to Nail, E/Nelly if you think you get 'Cunt? Re-Grammer' ya DAMN TRAP! You the WIRIN TYPA SNITCH...you say you'll pop heat and have ya boy LYIN IN A DITCH? Ohhhh. so you the 'Alpha Dog'? Mad cuz I said I'll Get RID OF YA E? So you pissier than lil SISTAS COULD BE. so you thought you'd drive me up to the top of a mountain and shoot me, but JT? You CRIED LIKE A DAMN BITCH! (Alpha Dog, JT) ---Goonies!!

:fyou:

respond or kill yourself. you disgrace human life you fucking scumbag.:mad:

:high:

Black Book
11-27-2011, 10:23 PM
EJT would beat this verse...:high:
& btw, I'm like 20 or 22 lines into a 32 for you. I'll finish the rest tomorrow/the day after. Idk. Whenever I feel like it.

John Dos
11-27-2011, 10:26 PM
dude you're on some serious crack. the comedy in this verse cannot be fucked with. now run along child. the street lights are on.

GRizzEAT
11-27-2011, 10:29 PM
...:high:

#Goonish

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 10:32 PM
lmfao @ thread title

*i would have said EJT you sloppy fat motherfucka tho

John Dos
11-27-2011, 10:35 PM
...........:high:..........

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Fuck you ...

John Dos
11-27-2011, 10:48 PM
lol what a lame attempt at trolling.

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 10:57 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=338192

"your RHETORICAL RAPPING is SORTA STILL LACKING cuz only time we've seen "JT" an "ALPHA DOG" was some HORRIBLE ACTING!(Timberlake)"
-remarK

Not another Alpha Dog line against EJT please nigga

John Dos
11-27-2011, 11:05 PM
lol i used mine alot different...never read that battle.

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey I'm not accusin you of biting homie, just showin you come up wit some unoriginal creative dumb shit

Now go fuck that fat bitch & call it a night nigga......

Luke Eamiah
11-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Failed troll attempt ^^^^ If there's an award for most failed attempts, it HAS to go to Spooky.

John Dos
11-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Ejt stop ducking

John Dos
11-29-2011, 10:58 PM
ayo EJT!

ya panties are showin son