PDA

View Full Version : How many of you smoke weed and what type?

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 06:39 PM
:high: :high: :high: :high: Medical? Kush? Pineapple express? Ganja? Etc.

John Dos
11-27-2011, 07:14 PM
I smoke all kinds of exotic shit. I only smoke high grade seedless type shit. reggie sucks.

ViTRiOL
11-27-2011, 07:15 PM
I do believe marijuana is bad for your mind and body, any bad eggs popping along with that business are... BAD EGGS. Naughty naughty boys.

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 07:19 PM
I do believe marijuana is bad for your mind and body, any bad eggs popping along with that business are... BAD EGGS. Naughty naughty boys.

It's not bad for u...I mean even some pills and antibiotic are more harmful to ur body than marijuana. Weed isn't a chemical, it's a natural plant and it depends how u use it. The worse thing it can happen is give u respiratory problems and nierological problems but that's about it.

ViTRiOL
11-27-2011, 08:02 PM
It's not bad for u...I mean even some pills and antibiotic are more harmful to ur body than marijuana. Weed isn't a chemical, it's a natural plant and it depends how u use it. The worse thing it can happen is give u respiratory problems and nierological problems but that's about it.

That's how bad eggs talk. You're a bad egg.

I'm a good egg. :D

John Dos
11-27-2011, 10:03 PM
how the fuck r u goon and u dont smoke pot?

wait till grizzy finds out about this...

lol

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 11:23 PM
how the fuck r u goon and u dont smoke pot?

wait till grizzy finds out about this...

lol

lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!1

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 11:24 PM
wow im assuming no one smokes pot on here since this thread is getting slept on?

Luke Eamiah
11-27-2011, 11:58 PM
If there's one thing I hate, it' a fucking "I'm to good for that" pothead. I know some dudes to where if you roll up a blunt of reggie, they refuse to hit it... Now that's some snotty shit. I personally only buy chronic, but if one of my friends were to pack me a fat bong load of reggie, I'd hit it. So technically all kinds...

SH1T L0RD
11-28-2011, 12:01 AM
dope is for dopes

Ticket
11-28-2011, 12:11 AM
I smoked when I was a kid. Once you are grown you look back and realize how retarded that shit is.

Stanky Bitch
11-28-2011, 12:23 AM
I laugh at the ppl who need to smoke weed to come up with good bars

IV
11-28-2011, 03:16 AM
Co-sign Ticket. You think you the ish when you're younger, soon as you hit about 19-20 you look back and think... the fuck did i do that for hahahaha. I mean now and again if i'm at a rave or a massive party if i'm extremely drunk but just for banter really.

I don't smoke to come up with dope bars, i'm not rain matrix

AfterThought
11-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Rain is a crackhead... minus the head.

Revan
11-28-2011, 04:00 AM
Ive never done drugs, im dope enough.

Luke Eamiah
11-28-2011, 04:12 AM
Yall can be sober... I'ma party dis bitch up... I dont use the :high: symbol for no reason :high:

ItsNaturill
11-28-2011, 04:36 AM
i smoke the insole of meth heads old sneaks - its some gooooooood shit

ItsNaturill
11-28-2011, 04:37 AM
plus i got some nice g-13 ;)

ItsNaturill
11-28-2011, 04:39 AM
i dont need it for bars - coz every1 of my LINES DAMAGE - the type to eat my own tongue - then beat u in SIGN LANGUAGE

Óðinn
11-28-2011, 08:50 AM
:high: :high: :high: :high: Medical? Kush? Pineapple express? Ganja? Etc.

lol....

I smoke all and any type of weed....

Why? Cos over here in Ireland, we get what we get..... we dont get much variety of weed over here as the shipments hit other country's shores before coming here, so we only get the rift raft weed lol.... still some nice smoke sometimes, but now there's a few ppl growing there own here, so there hope for the Green Future of Ireland lol

plus most the dealers over here havent a fucking clue, an the one's who do, dont care what the weed is as long as they making that paper....

Shit, even have some dealers spraying the weed over here, some use lilt/fantana/7up aka Sprite as the sugar in the soft drinks makes the weed heavier, so more profit to gain for them, less smoke bigger whole in pockets for us... Fucking dick Heads....

BTD
11-28-2011, 11:33 AM
smoke only kush, lot of different strands of kush around here,youd only get medical once in a while and sometimes a dealer might have some diesel....smoke blunts only tho

Erupt da Monsta
11-28-2011, 04:39 PM
some of this weed yall niggas smokin is that commercial shit, that shit that is made, threw chemicals, yall think yall smokin that kush, or pinapple express, its really that bush, and that pinapple extract,

i smoke that shit that doesnt have a fancy name, just chronic. the best. its a dundadda, allshewrote, whathappendtothatboy, getemouttahere, that chronic.

sWORDz
11-28-2011, 05:34 PM
only the finest... :high:

SH1T L0RD
11-28-2011, 05:34 PM
shits got a fancy name so i can figure what percentages of THC vs. other shit the strain has while a boppin bitch weighs out stanky nugs for me at a medical clinic in california

kush diet

SH1T L0RD
11-28-2011, 05:35 PM
shits got a fancy name so i can figure what percentages of THC vs. other shit the strain has while a boppin bitch weighs out stanky nugs for me at a medical clinic in california

kush diet

KingBankstou
11-28-2011, 08:30 PM
whoever made this thread really dont smoke lol.

its three types a weed. EXCELLENT,OK & TURR'BLE

but whenever i smoke i come up with the dopest shit fast as hell basically freestylin it, i can come up w/ the same sober but it takes longer.

if you dont smoke weed or you never smoked weed you are a LAME