PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Deep vs. Stanky Bitch

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Spooky deep? What u deep throat or something? You like it deep in ur pussy? Fuck outta here son...I'll murder u in a battle

Who would win? I mean how much percent would I win by?

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 06:53 PM
How about we settle it in a 16 bar battle instead of being a pussy and
Posting a thread? Or are u gonna duck like sWORDz?

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 06:55 PM
http://polkaperson.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/white_duck.jpg

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 07:00 PM
http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/duck.gif

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Send it...You gettin embarrassed whether it's the black box or the forums nigga

You won't even get 10% of the votes

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Why? So u could keep me here waiting for a month only to send me some lines that u bit from lizman? Shiet...but if that's what u want...I'll have it ready some time soon.

Spooky Deep
11-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Why? So u could keep me here waiting for a month only to send me some lines that u bit from lizman? Shiet...but if that's what u want...I'll have it ready some time soon.

Comedy is not for you kid......

sWORDz
11-27-2011, 07:20 PM

I agree.
this nigga still thinkz I ducked his sorry ass.

LOL. :violent:

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 07:21 PM

I love ppl who troll me

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 07:25 PM
I agree.
this nigga still thinkz I ducked his sorry ass.

LOL. :violent:

U did duck, if u didn't delete the conversation, I'll prove it. Seriously quit rapping, ur nothing but a photoshop designer and that's it. Oh and u still haven't responded to my diss so:

Stanky Bitch: 2
sWORDz: 0
:(

sWORDz
11-27-2011, 07:39 PM
U did duck, if u didn't delete the conversation, I'll prove it. Seriously quit rapping, ur nothing but a photoshop designer and that's it. Oh and u still haven't responded to my diss so:

Stanky Bitch: 2
sWORDz: 0
:(

That diss was booty cuhz. I destroyed you w/ 84% of the votez in our last 'bout 'n that was with one of the worst verses i've ever written LOL... So do the math...

sWORDz: 3
Stanky bitch: 0
;)

If your lucky you may get some linez in that inbox as well..
jus to deflate that big ass airhead of yourz. :rolleyes:

Stanky Bitch
11-27-2011, 07:46 PM
That diss was booty cuhz. I destroyed you w/ 84% of the votez in our last 'bout 'n that was with one of the worst verses i've ever written LOL... So do the math...

sWORDz: 3
Stanky bitch: 0
;)

If your lucky you may get some linez in that inbox as well..
jus to deflate that big ass airhead of yourz. :rolleyes:

We all elevate...and like i said that was open so u had the better advantage and I'm surprised it wasn't a snipe cuz I just dropped some terrible lines lol so what does that say about u? Huh? 1. You suck 2. Your just a photoshop designer 3. You ducked my battle 4. You ducked my diss. And u won't send shit, that's what ppl like u say so shut the fuck up.

Stanky Bitch: 4
sWORDz: 0 :(