PDA

View Full Version : i need a crew

SYCHO123
11-26-2011, 12:34 AM
i need a crew

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:38 AM
no one needs a crew. You just want one :)

V3numb
11-26-2011, 12:40 AM
1)least be in a battle for 1

2)prove yourself on the mic

3) build a rep.. and somone will get to you.. ~R3AL actually looking for more members anyways

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 12:49 AM
3) build a rep.. and somone will get to you.. ~R3AL actually looking for more members anyways[/QUOTE]

Yeah I Thought REAL Was Goin To Blow Up Fast And Start Merking Dudes??
Maybe There Was A Little To Much Talk Coming From REAL Cause I Havnt Seen Anything From You As A Crew Worth Bringing Up. :pimp:

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:57 AM
lol Shots are fired!!

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 01:06 AM
On The Real Though They Realized They Cant Fuck With SW And They Stopped Talking, So Its All Good. V3numb Good Luck Being A Leader Considering You Claimed Many Times Your A Much Better Leader Then Me But Look At The Crew I Made, Thats Real Talk.

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:08 AM
3) build a rep.. and somone will get to you.. ~R3AL actually looking for more members anyways

Yeah I Thought REAL Was Goin To Blow Up Fast And Start Merking Dudes??
Maybe There Was A Little To Much Talk Coming From REAL Cause I Havnt Seen Anything From You As A Crew Worth Bringing Up. :pimp:[/QUOTE]

i aint say we was goin "BLOW UP FAST".. i said we gonna "BLOW UP.. like your girlfriend" and shit we 10 deep and still merking yall niggas with 2-4 members only.. dont front kid,and i took out your bf intricate trying come at me too.. plus your bitchass still aint send me a battle kiddo?.. whats wrong?.. scared i mite not take it easy on you like last time?.. lol.. smh yo you always on forrums and shit looking up new members.. we got other things to do.. we look for "REAL TALENT' i seen your new recruits.. you add HALF-ASS'ed members and i;ve yet to see real potential.. your leaders even suck.. you ESPECIALLY, and top it off some your leaders ducking prol.. and me and sleep waiting to settle shit in the tourny.. cute lil cypha btw i got one coming your way real soon too dont front,if you want send your WHILE SQUAD after me and i do merk ALL yall Nyquil needed moffukas myself.. cause to be honest yall aint shit.. you jsut add random niggas with half-assed flows and broke multis/punches.. ask around you aint got nothing goin on yourself.. your like.. another LAS1.. a joke dont kid yourself lil one..

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:11 AM
On The Real Though They Realized They Cant Fuck With SW And They Stopped Talking, So Its All Good. V3numb Good Luck Being A Leader Considering You Claimed Many Times Your A Much Better Leader Then Me But Look At The Crew I Made, Thats Real Talk.

naw not even.. idk how many battle we got over SW wins.. but we going positive atm..,and i aint say shit cause i was in other forums you dumbass.. i aint even know your bitch-ass was up here LOL,i aint need luck i got skills baby boy,and your crew aint nothing but random members put together.. i actually got shit going on "within the crew" and we actaully talk abotu shit.. you dont know what you doing kid.. n "thats" ~R3AL talk.. dont try and claim "my crew" son :eek: SEND ME another 8.. 16..32.. 64.. you aint going get this win i tell you that LOL

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 01:17 AM
you always have the longest most boring ass things to say. you aint shit and your crew aint as strong as you think. if your faggit ass wants to battle then you can send what the hell do you dumbass's dont get about that?? im not waisting time to send any more lines to you if you want to battle again then send and i'll get at it. you can take shots at SW all you wont but its only talk coming from you so noone cares.

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:22 AM
you always have the longest most boring ass things to say. you aint shit and your crew aint as strong as you think. if your faggit ass wants to battle then you can send what the hell do you dumbass's dont get about that?? im not waisting time to send any more lines to you if you want to battle again then send and i'll get at it. you can take shots at SW all you wont but its only talk coming from you so noone cares.

long like my dick.. but real as my Crew.. ~R3AL talk,, and ok if we aint strong then yall looking hella weak compared to us,cause your ass dont do anything?.. i like to wait on your bitchass to send and i get at it while i reply to alll the other battles in my INBOX.. your not the only one kid.. i work down the list.. aint talkcause we legitly beating yall asses.. i swear you dont piss me off but the fact you so retarded dows.. SMH LOL

why "SO MAD":rolleyes:

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 01:27 AM
yo why the hell do you talk so much about winning battles?? your whack as fuck, this is a website and a lot of noobs/haters or whatever can vote on battles, nahh mean? my point is unless you win against a member in SW like 3 times, i could care less. your a joke

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:31 AM
yo why the hell do you talk so much about winning battles?? your whack as fuck, this is a website and a lot of noobs/haters or whatever can vote on battles, nahh mean? my point is unless you win against a member in SW like 3 times, i could care less. your a joke

cause you say we trash and yet yall lose EVERYTIME.. aside from that 1.. kid calling me "whack" is funny when you "whacker than me" you REALLY FUCKING SUCK its not even funny.. and noobs/hv votes can also be deleted.. if you want then send me 2 battles and i cant beat your ass 2 more time.. send me 5.. i make it 6 mins what you want?,let em all send me 3 battles i can care les.. you blind to how much you fucking suck its sad.. im done with you period cause whn i talk to you i get a damn head-che from all the dumb ignorant shit you say.. im umma JOKE your just mad i got the "punchlines" LOL.. WHY SO "MAD"

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 01:37 AM
Haha for 1 when i say your whack i mean your dumb as brick, im not talking about your lyrics and skills im saying your a dumb and when i say your a joke i aint talking about the 'punchlines' you have i mean when you talk you make yourself look like a joke

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Haha for 1 when i say your whack i mean your dumb as brick, im not talking about your lyrics and skills im saying your a dumb and when i say your a joke i aint talking about the 'punchlines' you have i mean when you talk you make yourself look like a joke

you calling me dumb i find that offensive.. considering your a retard,no shit everything is obvious i just flip shit on you is all.. your stupid for not realizeing it.. shut up and just send 8-16-32 stop getting "Mad" and blowing up this kid's crew request lol

Phe
11-26-2011, 02:16 AM

And i ProlificSpitter am taking yall out one by one... Your leader JB styles never answered me when i called him out(Ducking), Intricate skills has been busy working 5 days straight(Ducking),Striker never replied to me(Ducking) and I already beat 3 of yall and its about 2 be 4... Oh yeah and i called you out and you never replied(Ducking)... Damn I'm a beast...

V3numb
11-26-2011, 02:21 AM
And i ProlificSpitter and I'm taking yall out one by one... Your leader JB styles never answered me when i called him out(Ducking), Intricate skills has been busy working 5 days straight(Ducking),Striker never replied to me(Ducking) and I already beat 3 of your yall and its about 2 be 4... Oh yeah and i called you out and you never replied(Ducking)... Damn I'm a beast...

dammmmmmmmmm ~SW~ niggasz known for DUCKING.. SMFH ahah

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 02:22 AM
My crew>both crews :D

Phe
11-26-2011, 02:25 AM
lol.. Funny shit...

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 02:28 AM
lmao!!! classic one right?

Phe
11-26-2011, 02:31 AM
Hell yeah thats classic...

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 02:32 AM
And i ProlificSpitter am taking yall out one by one... Your leader JB styles never answered me when i called him out(Ducking), Intricate skills has been busy working 5 days straight(Ducking),Striker never replied to me(Ducking) and I already beat 3 of yall and its about 2 be 4... Oh yeah and i called you out and you never replied(Ducking)... Damn I'm a beast...

Lmao Hype Yourself Up But Dont Be Scared To Send Me Lines I Aint Ducking Your Ass You Never ''Called Me Out'' ...And V3 I'll Send 16 Your Way Whenever Your Faggit Ass Claims Your Ready But I Aint Sending Lines And Having Them Sit In Your Inbox For Like 2 Days So You Can Re-Write And Re-Write Until You Think You Have A Dope Verse

Phe
11-26-2011, 02:36 AM
I did call you out in a chat and i even said for you to send me 8 cuz i dont send beef cuz no one replies...

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 02:38 AM
word. real talk i dont remember, i will battle anyone my record isnt anything special to me so send it and i aint ducking

V3numb
11-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Lmao Hype Yourself Up But Dont Be Scared To Send Me Lines I Aint Ducking Your Ass You Never ''Called Me Out'' ...And V3 I'll Send 16 Your Way Whenever Your Faggit Ass Claims Your Ready But I Aint Sending Lines And Having Them Sit In Your Inbox For Like 2 Days So You Can Re-Write And Re-Write Until You Think You Have A Dope Verse

well send it tomorrow or sunday.. umma be busy with outside affairs.. LOL i dont write and REWRITE.. i dont write my verses ahead of time numbnuts i juts type it then and there when i open it from my inbox when i got time.. smh, but naw i dont "think" i know i got dope verses Lol.. send away homo-thug i reply to that shit whenever

Phe
11-26-2011, 02:44 AM
I did call you out in a chat and i even said for you to send me 8 cuz i dont send beef cuz no one replies...

I had to quote myself so you can see it twice... I DONT SEND BEEF CUZ I DONT GET A REPLY.... With that said I'm going to go smoke a cig so you can start writing something up and I'll reply but try to have it done asap cuz i dont like to wait for my lyrics to be seen...lol Smoke Break...

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 02:50 AM
I had to quote myself so you can see it twice... I DONT SEND BEEF CUZ I DONT GET A REPLY.... With that said I'm going to go smoke a cig so you can start writing something up and I'll reply but try to have it done asap cuz i dont like to wait for my lyrics to be seen...lol Smoke Break...

lmao you are the one who wants to battle not me.. god damn why is that so hard to understand? your just another mc on the site imo so if you want to battle Verbs then you can send to Verbs :violent:

Phe
11-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Scared but anyways i got a simple question... Which do you guys prefer (family guy or american dad)...?

B U R D E N
11-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Scared? send and you'll find out i aint scared, lmao

Phe
11-26-2011, 03:18 AM
Fuck it... I'll just wait till you throw out an open then I'll snipe it...

SAND
11-27-2011, 08:07 PM
lmao .. steady arguing for a pointless as reason lol ..